Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Gameday Going To Nashville
This saturday for the big SEC matchup between Vanderbilt v.s. Auburn. First time the gameday crew has been there.

http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&ur..._well_id=2
This should be a good game IMO.
Auburn IMO is a bit overrated.

Before you start bashing...let me finish!

They beat Mississippi State 3-2!!! IN FOOTBALL!!! They barely beat a sub-par Tennessee team. Playing in Nashville this Saturday will be no easy task for Tubberville's Tigers. Since it's in Nashville, I'm going to pick the 'Dores...17-10.
Is there a reason they wouldn't go to Bama?
Should be a real snooze fest.
blackcat Wrote:Is there a reason they wouldn't go to Bama?

I see what you are saying but the crew covered the Georgia and Bama game this week so thats probably why.
Tubby Hater Wrote:I see what you are saying but the crew covered the Georgia and Bama game this week so thats probably why.
Yeah that would be a huge factor. Plus the opportunity to go to Vandy isn't one they get every season and much like UK did last year, the Vandy fans will make a huge deal out of this and will provide a good atmosphere. Hopefully Kentucky can get the crew in sometime this season, like maybe the Georgia game. The reason I want them in then is it would mean we are still winning!
Belfry Wins Wrote:Yeah that would be a huge factor. Plus the opportunity to go to Vandy isn't one they get every season and much like UK did last year, the Vandy fans will make a huge deal out of this and will provide a good atmosphere. Hopefully Kentucky can get the crew in sometime this season, like maybe the Georgia game. The reason I want them in then is it would mean we are still winning!
With Kentucky's schedule leading up to the Georgia game, they could very well be 7-2 or 6-3 (@ Alabama, South Carolina, Arkansas, @ Florida, @ Mississippi State). Georgia could very well be the same, 6-3 or 7-2 (Tennessee, Vanderbilt, @ LSU, Florida). Two SEC teams potentially being 7-2! That'd be a hard game to stay away from!

Here is a list of games scheduled for that week (Week 11, Nov. 8): http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/schedules?...groupId=80

There are several big games on the slate for that Saturday (rankings are current rankings):
#2 Alabama @ #3 LSU (already covered an Alabama game, but this with SEC West implications)
#21 Oklahoma State @ #7 Texas Tech
#12 Florida @ #19 Vanderbilt (Gameday will be in Nashville this week, so probably not an option)