Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Ashland - 55 Prestonsburg -9
Everyone who played football under coach D knows he likes it his way or the highway.......I wish Pburg would get Coach Blackburn back he was a great Dback coach, and It would help if they got coach BUSH back to. with Defense.......Remember all of the "thinking position" R&B?
haha, i remember that 05, to this day i still have never seen another coach or even heard about another coach using that *** awful football position, one thing i do kno is that when i'm a coach I am gonna use it, lol.
You can be coach R&B and I'll be Tom or Claude. Smile
HAHA, how can any other team have such faithful supporters as Tom or Claude. Die hard blackcat fans.
R&B I know one thing the thinking position sucks.......he used it b/c he was in the marines wasnt he?..........I got in trouble one day in my class, and coach bush found out about it and he kept me after practice and made me do that for like 3 minutes.....and do belly ups......i didnt get in trouble any more i know that for a fact
Boys ole tom walks to every practice/home game, and walks to catch thebus to ride with players.....he is more dedicated than claude IMO..........But tom also never misses a show at the MAC(mountain arts center) he has been to over 450 shows over there including over 150 KY OPRY shows.......and I dont know if he knows it or not BUT every show is the same.......like all the summer shows are the same every week....and the christmas shows are same........but he still goes to them ALL...Tom probably has more baseball cards than anyone...........he rents a storeage place at BP in town and stores them there.....
Tom has a full page ad in the tournaments books that says he is the #1 fan, no doubting that.
Tom's the Bomb! Haha that rhymes. Smile
good job bcf4l..........do u remember bethany saying GOOOOOOOD JOB in hs? GOSH O that use to make me so mad.......I can hear her saying it in my head now
Haha yep sure do.
I Don't Understand. The Pre-Season Line On PrestonsBurg Was That They Were Loaded This Year And Would Put The Hurt On People. What In The Name Of FootBall Is Going ON? :confused:
RANDALL FLAG Wrote:I Don't Understand. The Pre-Season Line On PrestonsBurg Was That They Were Loaded This Year And Would Put The Hurt On People. What In The Name Of FootBall Is Going ON? :confused:
Good question. :confused:
Get back to me whenever you figure that one out Randall.
:lol:
Tom goes to every boys and girls sporting event, no matter what day, no matter what the conditions are, if it's -10 outside and 4 feet of snow on the ground, if we had a game, he would be there.
What is wrong with prestonsburg this year? They always have a great program but not this year they really suck, and I am so glad my panthers beat them thats what hamilton gets for leaving pikeville...HAIL PANTHERS
congratz ashland!!!1!!!
good job.
prestonsburg, i want you guyz to win so plllllease try hard. i would be happy Smile
if i still cheered i would sooo give ya some spirit fingers!! Smile
pep up tho, no need to hang headz over this!
Hamilton is 10X happier in pburg than he was at pikeville, he played in front of 8400 ppl last year at belfry in the regional final, i'm sure he never played in front of a crowd like that at pikeville. I'm sure if you asked him he would still say that he is happier in pburg than he ever could have been at pikeville.
Yea he might be happier but who is WINNING more games big boy.....I think winning a game is better than being happy?
I'm sure he had more fun last year than he would have in 4 years at pikeville combined. And he would have never competed for a state title in 1A at pikeville.
what would you rather be 3-1 or 0-4 HAHAHAHAHAHA HAIL PANTERS
I'd rather be 0-4 and still have the potential to win a state title, all pikeville will hope for is a regional title, and they will probably get it, but then they will get beat by at least 40 in the semi's.
This year isnt over is it? And I think we can compete for a title this year. And he ISNT going to be competing for a state title at Prestonsburg either HAHA
Prestonsburg is horrible ADMIT it everyone knows it, they suck
lol, how old are u pikeville pride? 5 or 6 maybe? :lol:
:thanks: nah im 7
cool, i knew i had to be close. And like u said, this year isnt over, prestonsburg has as much of a chance to win state if not more than pikeville and pburg is "horrible and they suck" this year at 0-4. If i had to make a prediction i would say that pikeville wont win state in 1A for at least 10 years. All the 1A teams in the north and west are too strong.
Red and Black Wrote:I'd rather be 0-4 and still have the potential to win a state title, all pikeville will hope for is a regional title, and they will probably get it, but then they will get beat by at least 40 in the semi's.

:watch: :watch:
wow some1 getz fired up over football Smile
All that is important is we kick ur alls butt two years in a row....HAIL PANTERS