Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Sports Guys" Monday Nights @ 7pm on WDHR... Post Questions Here!
Another week of football is in the books...Let's hear from you guys...Post your questions here and we'll answer them tonight on "The Sports Guys"...7pm WDHR 93.1 and online at wdhr.com

Post your questions on HS football or anything else that's itching your brain from the world of sports!!!
Here is one...What do you guys think of the young QB from Sheldon Clark, Austin Stepp. I think he has great mechanics and a nice accurate arm. Do you think he is the type of talent at QB that in a year or two could lead Sheldon Clark deep into the playoffs like Nathan Moore did several years ago??
what do you think about perry centrals chances in winning the district?
First, tell Frosty to take off his leather football helmet so he can think. Second, with Johnson Central's big win on Friday, will they go undefeated in the regular season. Third can I have his tickets to the South Carolina Game?
I missed the show...how did it go??
corndog23 Wrote:I missed the show...how did it go??

If I'd known you were going to miss the show I wouldn't have wasted 5 minutes on your question. Big Grin J/K

Good show...Joe Kinzer called out Pikeville on their performance against AC and why the continue the series with Belfry. Just Joe being Joe. Cool
Are these shows on the web somewhere? I would like to listen to them?
Lol Frosty is my step uncle, and btw what do u guys think about Pike Centrals Qb Aaron McGuire
You guys will have to wait till next Monday to get your questions back in.