Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#8 Alabama-41 #3 Georgia-30
Final.
Alabama dominated the first half leading 31-0 at halftime. But kudos to Georgia for coming out in the second half and never giving up, scoring 30 points.
ALL HAIL! NEW KINGS OF THE SEC! Even though the Tide played poorly in the second half, they still gave Georgia a nice little beat down Big Grin...and this was the second top 10 team we've blasted this year. Bring on the Cats! Early prediction:
Alabama 41 Kentucky 10
In your Dreams.
I picked Bama to win, but not in such a dominating fashion.
Pure domination. I have no question who the best team in the nation is.
I picked this one!!
LSU is still the team to beat in the SEC West.
RavenBoy Wrote:LSU is still the team to beat in the SEC West.

Only because they won the national championship other wise Bama IMO is the best team not only in the SEC WEST but in all of SEC. My prediction for the national championship is (1) BAMA vs (2) Oklahoma.
Bama will slaughter UK. The only way UK makes a game out of it is if Bama is worn down from the UGA game. That is the only hope we have at this point.
what a game pure domant in the first half. uk i goin to have to step up agianst bama or there going to get kicked back down. no doubt in my mind bama is one of the top teams in the nation
I am glad Georgia lost!!! I picked Bama to win! I jus hope our Cats can beat them its going to be tough.
If UGA would've played they did in the 2nd half the whole game, UGA would've came out on top. But that didn't happen. Bama came out with more intensity and won the ball game.
I didnt think that it would be this high scoring of a game.
Did either teams defense show up for this game?
One of the most surprising games I have seen in a while. Didn't expect at all for Alabama to hold a 31-0 lead at half. Georgia tried to make a game of it during the end but just dug themselves too deep a hole. Congrats to the Tide on the win.
think alabama and kentucky will be a good game
[quote=Belfry0304]Pure domination. I have no question who the best team in the nation is.[/QUOTE

Doesnt seem so, saying "pure domination" when Kentucky should have won that game anyways.