Poll: who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
UK
56.36%
Bama
43.64%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Alabama - Oct. 4
Tough game for the Cats this Saturday. I want to say Bama will have a huge letdown after the UGA game but I just dont see it. Of course I didnt see USC having a big letdown to Oregon State either. What the heck...
Cats- 24
Tide- 14
NIKE2010 Wrote:I hate to say it but I think that Bama will win this game. I would LOVE to see UK pull the upset in this one.
Bama-28
UK-10

I'm with you on this one. I want to say UK, but all logic points to Alabama in the end.
This is one of the games along with Florida that on paper at least I didnt think UK had no shot at winning at the beginning of the year. Its all about intensity. If UK can come out fired up and ready to play like they did against LSU last year then they can make a game of this. If they dont then its gonna get ugly in a hurry.
I would not want to face Alabama at this point in the season, especially in Tuscaloosa. This game is Kentucky's season! I don't think they necessarily have to win, but they do have to play a competitive game, and keep it respectable (under 21 points). If they show they can play with the #2 team in the country in their house, they will a lot of momentum for the remainder of the season, because this is their toughest game of the year. However, if they come out, and allow Alabama to stomp all over them and just embarass them on national television, it could have some long term effects as far as confidence for a lot of the young guys.
Bama's offense will score. UK's defense will not shut them down completely. BUT, I believe they will hold them enough to where the offense will have numerous chances to keep UK in the game.
With all that said, I, unfortunately, pick the Tide to roll to a victory.

Kentucky - 17
Alabama - 28
If UK wins, Defense did it.

It will be close. I feel a LSU coming on
As bad as i hate to say this Bama wins by 14
uk wins 31-28 on a ryan tydlacka field goal
sumj45 Wrote:uk wins 31-28 on a ryan tydlacka field goal
That would be great! Smile
uk upsets bama. Lets go UK!
MVP2 Wrote:Hopefully Bama gets the bighead coming out of Athens with a big win over the #3 ranked Bulldogs and the Cats get come into Tuscaloosa and get a huge SEC win. Will Lumpkins and Micah be back next week? ( I hope so)

UK-28.
Bama-24.

Listened to the Rich Brooks call in show and he said that both Lumpkin and Johnson will be out for the game saturday.
-STAT- Wrote:Listened to the Rich Brooks call in show and he said that both Lumpkin and Johnson will be out for the game saturday.
He also said John Connor, TC Drake, and Tony Dixon (all ankle injuries) would all probably miss practice today, and Justin Jeffries may very well need surgery on his MCL (not sure, but all signs indicate surgery will be needed). Not a good start to the week for UK. But hopefully things aren't as serious and a day off will be beneficial. We definitely need Connor and Drake this weekend. I think Smith, Locke, and Allen can handle the load without Dixon. But the receiving corp needs to play BIG this weekend if we're going to have any shot whatsoever.
Lets Go Uk Get The Big Upset

It Is The Man That Is Whiling To Die That Will Win And It Is The Man That Is Afriad To Loose That Is Goin To Die
Hate to say it but Bama is playing great right now,
Bama-36
Kentucky-12

Really do hope im wrong!!
It will be a close won .. Uk's defense is among the top in the nation.. It will be an sec battle between these teams for years to come.. this year bama wins
I really hope UKs defense doesnt get caught up in having the #1 scoring defense and a top 5 overall defense. They have yet to play a real offense (contrast to what Brooks will say). Bama is definitely a team deserving of a #1 ranking. We will see how good this UK defense really is.
Oh yeah! Forgot to mention...I don't know about the rest of you all, but I for one am really looking forward to seeing Trevard Lindley match up with Julio Jones! That battle should be a dandy!
24-14 UK. Locke has the game of his life lol.
dore20 Wrote:24-14 UK. Locke has the game of his life lol.

shew i hope your right on both parts of your statement. Locke still has some proving to do. The kid is my go to back in any situation I want to see him lock (no pun intended) up the starting position and get more carries.
Is Cobb going to be out with that high ankle sprain? I heard somting like 6 weeks but I'm not for sure.
Randell Cobb that is lol.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Oh yeah! Forgot to mention...I don't know about the rest of you all, but I for one am really looking forward to seeing Trevard Lindley match up with Julio Jones! That battle should be a dandy!

Same here man, going to be a matchup of two explosive playmakers.
im gonna say UK in a upset win....28-14
BELIEVE!!! GO CATS!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
MaroonMonsoon77 Wrote:Is Cobb going to be out with that high ankle sprain? I heard somting like 6 weeks but I'm not for sure.

yeah Randell is out for at least 6 weeks. Rumor has it that if it does not begin healing faster they are going to give him a medical red shirt. Which IMO is the best move. We need him healthy more next year then this year.
C-A- T- S

CATS!!!
CATS!!!
CATS!!!

Im pumped for the game, GO UK!
Kentucky-27
Alabama-20
Bama Rolls and takes advantage of an inconsistent UK offense......28-7
Twitter: @tc_analytics

uks offense will hopefuly come out and put up some points but i don`t see that happening but the defense will be great as usually. i pick bama by 2 tds
I think it will be closer. Kentucky's defense is great. I'm worried about the Offense though. I say Bama 24 UK 20. I hope I'm wrong. Go Cats!
uk-17
bama-21