Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
UK
92.50%
WKU
7.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK vs. WKU - Game Breakdown and Poll
WKU did defeat Middle Tennessee State last season, and UK struggled to defeat MTSU this season. So this could be a close game if Kentucky turns the ball over and gives up the big play like they did a few weeks ago against MTSU.

I'll take UK by 17!
cj2561 Wrote:UK been a D-1 school 4 how long, and UK still BLOW!!!!!

Yea if you mean blow by blowing wku out and into the moon. Dude you need to back up and look at who is in the sec it is hard to be great with a confrence like that

GO UK:ChairHit:
Is any one going to this game? If so does any one want to meet up?

"UK been a D-1 school"...

"UK still BLOW"...

Wow, that is some impeccable grammar you've got going on there. Smile

At first you might think all us UK fans on here would get mad at you, but that's not the case. In fact I think it's more just a sense of pity. You get on here and make ridiculous comments with no logical basis, then top it off with those aforementioned grammar skills. I'd say most are just laughing at you.

BTW, how are your Vols doing this year? They really showed UCLA how we do things in the SEC, didn't they...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uk 45
wku 7

Uk's defense is a MACHINE
UK by 14
I'm not even going to waste my time commenting on what you have been saying!

UK has had 2 weeks since the MTSU "thriller" to straighten things out. It would have been nice for Johnson and Lumpkin to play, to get some game reps before Alabama, but I don't think it will really make a difference. It gives a chance for some younger guys to get some experience should we need them in the future in backup roles. The WR corp has been narrowed down which I think will provide some stability and continuity. Locke and Hartline have big games, as well as, get this...Kyurs Lanxter! I think Lanxter has a "break out" game if you will. Big Grin

Cats big...by 4 TDs+.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:WKU did defeat Middle Tennessee State last season, and UK struggled to defeat MTSU this season. So this could be a close game if Kentucky turns the ball over and gives up the big play like they did a few weeks ago against MTSU.

I'll take UK by 17!
You make a good point. This will in no way be an easy game for UK if they don't come out and play. However, I think Coach Brooks has sent the massege, and because of the close encounter with MTSU, the players realize nothing is a given, expecially with SEC play coming up. The good thing is, UK is 12th in the nation in turnover margin, which shows they don't turn the ball over. Hartline has done great managing the offense, and I don't think today will be any different. Wink
What channel is it on, here in Lexington?
RavenBoy Wrote:What channel is it on, here in Lexington?

WKYT

On my cable (Time Warner) it's channel 2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uk-28
Wku-14
I just stopped by a scalper and ask how much were tickets, $50 a piece.
RavenBoy Wrote:I just stopped by a scalper and ask how much were tickets, $50 a piece.

That's not surprising.

A few years ago, that price would have been ridiculous, but not any more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
$50 is a joke to me, at least against WKU. It should be like $20
WKU isnt a big game.
UK had pretty much already won this