Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player of the Week (Week 4)
I know your busy QQ but just wondering with the Hazard game being tonight if we'd have a POW for week 4.
Mojo. Ill let you select the Player of the Week this week(if you dont mind). Im sure youll make a good selection. Im sorry man. I would, but I have two research papers and a group project due by Sunday. If you dont mind PM me your selection with the stats. Most likely I already have a Pic of the Mountain player. But you can attach one if you like. I will post it the home page tonight..
torQQue Wrote:Mojo. Ill let you select the Player of the Week this week(if you dont mind). Im sure youll make a good selection. Im sorry man. I would, but I have two research papers and a group project due by Sunday. If you dont mind PM me your selection with the stats. Most likely I already have a Pic of the Mountain player. But you can attach one if you like. I will post it the home page tonight..

I don't want to select it but I do have a couple of nominations to make.

Bobby Owens of Knott Co. Central had 337 Yards Rushing 3 TDs 2 Int TD runs of 69, a 99 yard TD run (ties State record) and a 32 yard TD Run and 15 tackles and recovered 2 fumbles.

Hans Doderer of Paintsville had 115 yards rushing 1 TD, 71 receiving 2 TD's and some acrobatic catches in the endzone at that.

Daniel Pugh of Paintsville had 50 yards rushing and a score, completed 10 of 15 of his passes for 135 yards with 2 TD's. Pugh also had 9 tackles and 2 Int's on defense for the Tigers.

Tommy Taylor of Johnson Central 4 rec, 85 yards and 4 TD's.

Brandon Shepherd of Magoffin Co. 23 rushes for 254yds and 5 rushing TDS (both school records) also 3-2 pt conversions.

Cory Humphrey of Lawrence Co. 6 carries, 133 yards and 2 TD's he also went 5 of 9 passing for 90 yards and 2 TD's.

If I was going to have to pick one and only one I'd say either Pugh or Owens. If we go offense-defense. Owens defensive player of the week, Pugh offensive player of the week. I say we start a poll and run it for a couple of days and let everyone on here have a deciding vote like we did in week 1.
Jimmy Chaffin or Lynn Camp had around 180 yards rushing and 3 tds.
Ladale Rider of Whitley County had 160 yards rushing and 3 tds.
MOJO Wrote:Bobby Owens of Knott Co. Central had 337 Yards Rushing 3 TDs 2 Int TD runs of 69, a 99 yard TD run (ties State record) and a 32 yard TD Run and 15 tackles and recovered 2 fumbles.
This is the POW for week 4...I don't think that there was a contest when it came to stats like this.

CONGRATS BOBBY!!