Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 36 - Russell 10
devil58 Wrote:I believe this thread has reached DEAD HORSE status...

Put it behind us and move on...I'm sure the players have gotten the message by now...
You know that is the problem with alot of high school players. They tend to forget way too easy! Got to keep it real, and let them know that when it gets tough DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:You know that is the problem with alot of high school players. They tend to forget way too easy! Got to keep it real, and let them know that when it gets tough DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!

You can't let a performance like last Friday just slide by. It's the worst loss in 7 years and it was to a rival. I hope we remind the players constantly of what happened the other night. This team has been very complacent the last 2 years. They've been handed everything. Now that they've pretty much lost all respect from the area football community. It is up to them to go out and earn it back.
Beetle01 Wrote:You can't let a performance like last Friday just slide by. It's the worst loss in 7 years and it was to a rival. I hope we remind the players constantly of what happened the other night. This team has been very complacent the last 2 years. They've been handed everything. Now that they've pretty much lost all respect from the area football community. It is up to them to go out and earn it back.

agreed
This margin was a real suprize to me. The same thing happens to alot of teams so you just have to eat the bitter pill and move on to the next game. Congrats to the victor on a gutsy performance.