Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Series 2008
Who gets the rings?

ive have to root for my Bo Sox

but it's either them, the Tampa Bay Rays, or the Anehiem Angels
The Chicago Cubs
IMO Angels Have the best team in MLB, but Tampa looks strong also.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:The Chicago Cubs

No Way Tongueuke:
MVP2 Wrote:No Way Tongueuke:

i guess the reds are...wait there already eliminated from the playoffs completly
Red Sox......or I might go with the um...........RED SOX!!!
Ill have to say the Braves will win it all. lol...had to make a good laugh this morning.
Ill go with the Angels or the Rays.
Seems every year the Angels have one of the best teams in the majors during the regular season, then they get into the playoffs and totally bust, don't see anything changing this year. The Rays have had an excellent season, but I feel when they get in the playoffs that the lack of experience will hurt them. Of course I will be rooting for the Red Sox, but pitching is a problem right now. Other than Lester who is 15-5 on the season, they definitely need Josh Beckett to be 100% going down the home stretch going into the postseason.

For the National League, the Cubs would be the odds on favorite to win it. They have been the most consistent team in the NL the whole season. With the Brewers slumping, the Mets and Phillies fighting for the NL East(again), you just don't know what to expect from the National League.

Should be a fun and exciting post season to watch. Especially without the Braves or the Yankees in it!
IMO I think it will be the Red Sox vs the Cubs. I am going with the RED SOX!!!!
NIKE2010 Wrote:IMO I think it will be the Red Sox vs the Cubs. I am going with the RED SOX!!!!

I think that is what everyone is wanting is Red Sox v.s. Cubs in the World Series. Talk about story lines.
Cubs All The Way!!! Whooo!!!
I beg the differ..GO SOX!
Go Cubs Go Hey Chicago What'ya Say The Cubs Are Gonna Win Today
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:Go Cubs Go Hey Chicago What'ya Say The Cubs Are Gonna Win Today

:rockon: :rockon:
Go Red Sox!!! U got the Red Sox Nation to support you guys. I would like to see a Red Sox Cubbies World Series. Would be a great series IMO. Dont the Cubs still have the curse of the goat though lol.
The RAYS or Sox. play the Dodgers or the Mets
Too bad the Yankees didnt make the playoffs o.O
Well the Red Sox and the Rays have both clinched playoff spots, but they are still fighting for the division crown which will more than likely go to the Rays as their magic number is down to 1, leaving the wild card to Boston which is fine atleast they are in the playoffs. Angels clinched a spot already and won their division without any problems. AL Central is up in the air, as of right now the White Sox have a 1/2 game lead over the Twins who have taken 2 straight over the Sox and look to go for the sweep tonight and the division lead.

As for the National league, Cubs, just like the Angels clinched with no problems and won the NL Central. All of the other races for playoff spots are still up in the air as well. Phillies hold a 1 1/2 game lead over the falling (yet again) Mets in the NL East. Although the Mets do hold the wild card lead, that lead has dropped to one game over the Brewers. NL West is basically a wrap for the Dodgers. They hold a 3 game lead with 4 games to go over the struggling Diamondbacks.

Just a few days and baseball's postseason will be under way. Looking forward to it!
BOSTON RED SOX
Phillies
Chicago Cubs
i see it being the Chicago Cubs and the Boston Redsox in the World Series and it goin to 7 games and the Cubs winning the 7th game 4-3
The Rays hit a walkoff 2 run homerun in game 7 over the Cubs.

1 out away, too.
If the Cubs and Red Sox make it to the series..Write my name in for attending one of the games!!! Sox will have there hands full in the wild card against the Angels!