Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Joke!
Hey Belfry Fans I would like to shake Phillip Haywood's and the players hands before the game with Magoffin friday night, do you think he would allow it.
This is no joke I would like to meet him.
If you are a coach for the opposing team, a quick hand shake and a good luck would be appropriate. If not, pregame is not the best time for a social meeting. He is there doing a job and it would be an interruption to him.

Maybe after the game if you have someone involved in the game introduce you. Coach Haywood seems to be a nice guy, I'm sure he would shake your hand after his duties are over (after he has had his post game talk with the players).
I agree with Bat on this one.
I would have to agree too.
eingram003 Wrote:Hey Belfry Fans I would like to shake Phillip Haywood's and the players hands before the game with Magoffin friday night, do you think he would allow it.
This is no joke I would like to meet him.

Glad to see you over here at BGR...get all of your Magoffin buddies over here and spread the word about the Hornets eingram and keep us updated on your Hornets...we really would like to get a big following from our friends in Salyersville here on BGR.
PHSFAN Wrote:Glad to see you over here at BGR...get all of your Magoffin buddies over here and spread the word about the Hornets eingram and keep us updated on your Hornets...we really would like to get a big following from our friends in Salyersville here on BGR.

Yes, Here you will always be on the inside always looking out. welcome.gi Smile
torQQue Wrote:Yes, Here you will always be on the inside always looking out. welcome.gi Smile

So you saw that, pretty sad. lmao
Bat Masterson Wrote:If you are a coach for the opposing team, a quick hand shake and a good luck would be appropriate. If not, pregame is not the best time for a social meeting. He is there doing a job and it would be an interruption to him.

Maybe after the game if you have someone involved in the game introduce you. Coach Haywood seems to be a nice guy, I'm sure he would shake your hand after his duties are over (after he has had his post game talk with the players).

I guess I'll see Friday night, thanks for your input. thanks.gif
PHSFAN Wrote:Glad to see you over here at BGR...get all of your Magoffin buddies over here and spread the word about the Hornets eingram and keep us updated on your Hornets...we really would like to get a big following from our friends in Salyersville here on BGR.

I sure will pass the word. I like it alot better here. I think I'll try to stay so long with you all, you may feel sorry and make me a moderator some day. Big Grin
eingram003 Wrote:I sure will pass the word. I like it alot better here. I think I'll try to stay so long with you all, you may feel sorry and make me a moderator some day. Big Grin

I could work that out.. Im a easy going guy. Im not gonna take your money then threaten to kick you out.. Oh we are free.. Smile .. If you feel a game is badly call you should be able to say so. Its just a matter of opinion.
eingram003 Wrote:So you saw that, pretty sad. lmao

Oh ya, Get use to it. It would only get worse. Trust me I know from experienceSmile
eingram003 Wrote:So you saw that, pretty sad. lmao
you guys arent makin fun of me are ya? all i meant was if ya dont pay the other sites you can look at the forums (if its not in season) but not reply.
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:you guys arent makin fun of me are ya? all i meant was if ya dont pay the other sites you can look at the forums (if its not in season) but not reply.

Not at all MRI. Its engrams not so "warm" welcome he got there. Smile
10-4
Just checking out the site and Im from Salyersville But im getting sleepy Ill check it out more tomrorow.
CraftCreeker Wrote:Just checking out the site and Im from Salyersville But im getting sleepy Ill check it out more tomrorow.

Glad you stopped by.. :welcome:
CraftCreeker Wrote:Just checking out the site and Im from Salyersville But im getting sleepy Ill check it out more tomrorow.

Hey big guy nice to see you made it here and I'll tell you what I like this site 100% better. Pass on the info, talk to you some other time. Later!
eingram003 Wrote:Hey big guy nice to see you made it here and I'll tell you what I like this site 100% better. Pass on the info, talk to you some other time. Later!

At this rate eingram.. Youll be a mod tomorrow.. shh.gif rockon.gif

Just get your post count up a bit.. That is if your interested?thumpsup.g
torQQue Wrote:At this rate eingram.. Youll be a mod tomorrow.. shh.gif rockon.gif

Just get your post count up a bit.. That is if your interested?thumpsup.g

Hey chief, I'll work harder and as fast as I can, lol!

Thats is if you'll have me.
hi
eingram003 Wrote:Hey chief, I'll work harder and as fast as I can, lol!

Thats is if you'll have me.

Yes, I want mods from each area.. We dont have any representing Magoffin co.. But you are welcome to be one.. Youll get to see a few extra forums and stuff when you become one. just get that post count up some.. and youll be good to go.. Ill PM you with more details when this occurs.. Thanks manthumpsup.g
torQQue Wrote:Yes, I want mods from each area.. We dont have any representing Magoffin co.. But you are welcome to be one.. Youll get to see a few extra forums and stuff when you become one. just get that post count up some.. and youll be good to go.. Ill PM you with more details when this occurs.. Thanks manthumpsup.g

No problem. E3 out for tonight. :thumb: