Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Pike Central
Tuesday, 9/16

The hawks could send a big message throughout the 15th Region with this key win
If...Then Wrote:The hawks could send a big message throughout the 15th Region with this key win

They could If...Then but I don't think they will.

Belfry, as usual.

thetribe Wrote:They could If Then but I don't think they will.

Belfry, as usual.

me neither, lol 2-0 sweep

But hey they might come out and suprise them cause they know Belfry is good
I would estimate a 2-0 sweep with the Hawks maybe getting half of the points they need to win the set.

Well if they coaches make the juniors, and seniors play JV, then I don't think they would have a chance, But I would say Belfry 2 Central 0, That whole team has fell apart, I think its sad but true,But good luck girls , Please pull it together, you all and the coach.
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:Well if they coaches make the juniors, and seniors play JV, then I don't think they would have a chance, But I would say Belfry 2 Central 0, That whole team has fell apart, I think its sad but true,But good luck girls , Please pull it together, you all and the coach.

Exactly. IMO they all think the team is nothing without Kayla Lowe anymore after a couple of loses. She was a extremley good athlete but you can still win games without a 6'3 spiker/blocker. The whole team is fast and can bump great, the only problems i see are serves and late reactions to bumps. When the bumps are succesful, they're good ones and Kayla Pennington can spike really well if she gets a good set to her. I believe they could mess people up if they had some girls jump and fake some spikes.

*Best of luck to both teams*
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:Well if they coaches make the juniors, and seniors play JV, then I don't think they would have a chance, But I would say Belfry 2 Central 0, That whole team has fell apart, I think its sad but true,But good luck girls , Please pull it together, you all and the coach.

First of all, let's get something clear here. Coach Reed is the acting coach now, Coach K has given her all the decison making in practices and games which Coach K doesn't make any decisions now, she is just there to support. Yes, Coach Reed may discuss things with Coach K but K always tell her to do what she think is best for the team. I think Coach Reed is doing what she can to turn the team around, everyone thinks they know what is wrong but they dont' unless they are on the team. To "IF THEN" we know your sister is on the team. Why dont' everyone just leave PC alone and gossip about someone else and let them work things out and quit telling lies because none of you have a clue to what you are talking about, just gossip and gossip. One thing I will tell you all that the girls which mostly the seniors cannot get along and some juniors that is the problem, they are blaming each other for every mistake that is made. Until the girls decides to quit taking it to the floor they will not pull it back together. Don't get me wrong the whole team is talented, but it is attitudes that is causing it to fall apart.
This is to pckid88, You say nobody knows whats going on with the team but the players, well that tells us you must be a player, more than likely coach k niece, and no one ever said it was coach k they was talking about they just said the coach, which could mean either one, and why would it matter if , IF......THEN, has a sister on the team, BGR, is for everyone to talk on and tell their points of views, and have discussion, no one ever said you could not be related to any of the player, If that was the case most people wouldn't be allowed to talk on here,And if you say your not a player or a coach, then in your own words how would you know anything.
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:This is to pckid88, You say nobody knows whats going on with the team but the players, well that tells us you must be a player, more than likely coach k niece, and no one ever said it was coach k they was talking about they just said the coach, which could mean either one, and why would it matter if , IF......THEN, has a sister on the team, BGR, is for everyone to talk on and tell their points of views, and have discussion, no one ever said you could not be related to any of the player, If that was the case most people wouldn't be allowed to talk on here,And if you say your not a player or a coach, then in your own words how would you know anything.

Well, yes, I'm a player, a former player at that. A former player who keeps up with the team as well as the other teams at PC. Yes, you are right this site is for opinions etc, but also people get on here and say things that are not true if you know what I mean. But the way things are worded by people how can you not take it the wrong way. I"m not trying to argue with anyone about PC team, all I want to see people do is just leave them alone and yes, they are very talented as we have been in the past. You made a statement in another post that it wasn't Coach K coaching in the past that it was my former teammate Kayla Lowe, well, as a former player under Coach K, she is a good coach who cares and tries to make us play our best, she is by far, a good person who has a big heart. Yes, she was tough on us in games, but that made us play harder. Yes, Kayla and Haley both as well as the rest of us, made the team look good, but it took all of us even the coaches K and Reed. I do agree with some of your comments about the team that they are fast and so forth and that they need to work on their serving and moving quicker to the ball. They work on that in practices because I have been to some of the practices. I'm not on here trying to agrue with anyone or offend anyone, but just trying to defend my former teammates and coaches. So please everyone, let's just offer support and encouragement to them and the coaches and quick laying blame everywhere. And also pray for Coach K to get well with her neck problems. Go Pike Central Volleyball.
I never said Kayla Lowe was doing the coaching last yr, You must have me mixed up with someone else, The only thing I have ever said about her, Was that the team was still good without her and they needed to see that, I never put the blame on just the coaches, I have always said there is something going on, With some of the team and the coach, And I think anyone who goes to the games alot this yr can see that, IMO,If they don't fix the problems soon, They won't have many girls next yr.This is truly sad.
JUST SAY IT, I love how PCkid is blaming us for their losses Smile
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:I never said Kayla Lowe was doing the coaching last yr, You must have me mixed up with someone else, The only thing I have ever said about her, Was that the team was still good without her and they needed to see that, I never put the blame on just the coaches, I have always said there is something going on, With some of the team and the coach, And I think anyone who goes to the games alot this yr can see that, IMO,If they don't fix the problems soon, They won't have many girls next yr.This is truly sad.

Okay, but you said up above there is something going on with some of the team and the coach. No there isn't anything going with the team and one of the coach whoever you are referring too. It is the team itself, the coaches are trying to do everything they can to help the team out of this. I was in from school and at this practice when Coach K asked the team if they wanted her to step down as coach and they said no. So she offerred if seh was the problem and I admire her for doing that because it shows her class. But the doctor did it for her, I say the doctor will not let her coach no more anyway with the problems she is having with her neck. You sound like you know awful lot why don't you come to the practices and help them.
If...Then Wrote:JUST SAY IT, I love how PCkid is blaming us for their losses Smile

Who said anything about blaming you for the losses, I never said that. I only said you guys need to quit talking and saying things that you dont' know the whole truth to. I blame the girls, they are the ones who have to get out and play. You guys need to grow up and get a life.
pc kid, Maybe if your team would win a game people would stop posting things their OWN OPINIONS on here so YOU would quit trying to defend PC on with a keyboard rather than they scoreboard. Yeah, and we need to grow up and get a life...
play_maker Wrote:pc kid, Maybe if your team would win a game people would stop posting things their OWN OPINIONS on here so YOU would quit trying to defend PC on with a keyboard rather than they scoreboard. Yeah, and we need to grow up and get a life...

how childish???? what about you hiding behind a name or several names stating your opinions. at least i admitted i was a former player.
I have nothing against the VolleyHawks, never have, and never will..I get on here to post what i think will happen in the games and a couple of IMO statements on what I think. (In My Opinion) for those who dont know. All i mentioned was the Serves and Late Reactions. JUST SAY IT was pulling out the other things so i would appreciate it if you wouldnt drag me into it. Thank you

So you guys and do all you want but count me out on all this arguing crap.

Good Luck PC and Belfry, Go Hawks. End.
everyones hiding behind names stating their opinions. Smile Smile Smile Smile

Ok, you were a former player. Woop Dee Doo!:letsparty

solved nothing...
If...Then Wrote:I have nothing against the VolleyHawks, never have, and never will..I get on here to post what i think will happen in the games and a couple of IMO statements on what I think. (In My Opinion) for those who dont know. All i mentioned was the Serves and Late Reactions. JUST SAY IT was pulling out the other things so i would appreciate it if you wouldnt drag me into it. Thank you

So you guys and do all you want but count me out on all this arguing crap.

Good Luck PC and Belfry, Go Hawks. End.

Thank you IF THEN, as I said I dont' want to argue either, all I was trying to do was defend the team and the coaches. Why is everyone on this site doing this to the team, they are other teams out there losing and nothing is being done like this to them. Every team has their problems some worst than others and yes, I know everyone wants to blame the coaches and so forth. But I'm here to say that Coach Reed and K are doing what they can, but now it is Coach Reed and Mr. Ray trying to get them up. Thank you again.
PCkid88 Wrote:Thank you IF THEN, as I said I dont' want to argue either, all I was trying to do was defend the team and the coaches. Why is everyone on this site doing this to the team, they are other teams out there losing and nothing is being done like this to them. Every team has their problems some worst than others and yes, I know everyone wants to blame the coaches and so forth. But I'm here to say that Coach Reed and K are doing what they can, but now it is Coach Reed and Mr. Ray trying to get them up. Thank you again.

thanks for agreeing. And yes i have noticed the coaching staff doing EVERYTHING they can to get some points on the board. But like i said Serves and On their Toes, the team will be in good shape. And I guarantee that the whole team knows that tonight they'll have to put effort in to win
If...Then Wrote:thanks for agreeing. And yes i have noticed the coaching staff doing EVERYTHING they can to get some points on the board. But like i said Serves and On their Toes, the team will be in good shape. And I guarantee that the whole team knows that tonight they'll have to put effort in to win

thanks, let's put a truce to this and help the girls and the coaches by saying more positive things. I agree with you wholeheartly about serving and being on toes and ready. Maybe tonight the girls will pull it together. I was on the team two years ago when we beat Belfry and it was the most memorable win. I would love nothing more to see it happen tonight. I wish I could have came in but I have a night class.

To the others on here: how about it????? Let us all pull together for them and call a truce.

GO PIKE CENTRAL VOLLEYBALL.
Truce!GO HAWKS

question though. were u that coach who talked to samuel at East Ridge game about the girl who gave him the dirty look? lol
If...Then Wrote:Truce!GO HAWKS

question though. were u that coach who talked to samuel at East Ridge game about the girl who gave him the dirty look? lol

I'm sorry I go to college at EKU, I wasn't at the game at East Ridge. You may be talking about Beth being the other coach. But I'm not the one, sorry.
PCkid88 Wrote:I'm sorry I go to college at EKU, I wasn't at the game at East Ridge. You may be talking about Beth being the other coach. But I'm not the one, sorry.

yeah, thats who i thought you were. But i didnt want to say a name due to the vialations of rules and terms

its all good
If...Then Wrote:yeah, thats who i thought you were. But i didnt want to say a name due to the vialations of rules and terms

its all good

wait I'm not Beth, I said the other coach's name is Beth. I go to college at EKU, I didn't give my name. Which Beth was a teammate of mine as well, she goes to college too I think at PCC.
PCkid88 Wrote:wait I'm not Beth, I said the other coach's name is Beth. I go to college at EKU, I didn't give my name. Which Beth was a teammate of mine as well, she goes to college too I think at PCC.

yeah you made that clear, lol i thought that you were her. haha