Morgan Adams--15
Reagan King---10
Pagie Slone---21
Kennedy King--5
K.Thacker----6
M.Tibbs----5

AC FALLS TO 6--1

Hindman is a well coached very quick team[/COLOR]
Well I didnt expect that. ACMS must have had a bad night or some players out.
Hindman didnt look that tough at the sportsplex this summer or they didnt have all theirs this summer. Good luck to both teams, look forward to see the Hindman and AB Combs game even more now.
I didn't see caitlin kidds name anywhere, did she play

Hindman must really have an outstanding ball club. Allen Central is one of the most well balanced teams that I have seen.

MCA looks forward to hosting ACMS Monday night. Always a good experience playing our neighbors up the road. The entire coaching staff and team are a class act.
Wow, looks as if the Knott Co. teams have some players. I have seen AC in action, I would like to see what happened to take them out of their game.
From talking to a couple of people from Knott. Hindman played a great team game, R, King Adams, and K, King had one of their ovreall best games of the year. They said it was the best team game on both ends of the court of the year. They had high praise for AC.
MCACoach Wrote:I didn't see caitlin kidds name anywhere, did she play

Hindman must really have an outstanding ball club. Allen Central is one of the most well balanced teams that I have seen.

MCA looks forward to hosting ACMS Monday night. Always a good experience playing our neighbors up the road. The entire coaching staff and team are a class act.

The Kidd girl played, just didn't score in this game.