Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
belfry 7th vs. phelps
belfry 7th grade took on phelps tonight getting a 28-24 victory. this was a great game anthony strothers led the pirate offense with 2 td rec. and also returned an int. for a td. great game by both teams. i didnt see a middle school forum so i threw this in here, if it needs to be moved go ahead, just thought people would like to know.
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:belfry 7th grade took on phelps tonight getting a 28-24 victory. this was a great game anthony strothers led the pirate offense with 2 td rec. and also returned an int. for a td. great game by both teams. i didnt see a middle school forum so i threw this in here, if it needs to be moved go ahead, just thought people would like to know.

Nothing more enjoyable than watching the kids learn the game.. My son score a goal in soccer today. He was all excited..

Congratulations to the Belfry middle school. rockon.gif
Congrats!!

Looks like both teams played well. Glad to see middle school sports back on here. Our high school teams have to start somewhere. Let's give the support and recognition from the bottom to the top.
Congrats Belfry!
Phelps is a class act bunch of kids...Hagerman is gonna be a huge asset
to there program and there kids...