Paintsville @ Betsy Layne-- Predictions
Predictions??
Paintsville 56-8
Pville- 66
BL-0
Paintsville will win big
Paintsville 66
BL 14
I havent kept up with BL, so someone answer this for me please. Is BL in that 1A district or are they still independent?
If they wanted the scoreboard wouldn't hold the ammount of number Paintsville could put up. BMR will play their JV the majority of the game, probably after the first quater.

PHS - 72
BLHS- 6
Red and Black Wrote:I havent kept up with BL, so someone answer this for me please. Is BL in that 1A district or are they still independent?

To my understanding, BL is still 2A independent until the 2007 season. That's what is said on the KHSAA alignment pdf. A Betsy Layne fan tends to argue with me but has no proof. They plan to re-enter 1A District 8 Region 4, sometime. That's what I know as their intentions, just don't know when.
paintsville 73
BL 6
PHS will play the starters for 1 quarter only and it could still be very ugly.
Thanks Mojo...
Paintsville by as much as they want, but I don't think its necessary for BMR to put 70 up on the board.
Paintsville baby all the way. A bunch to maybe 6 or I might give BL 12 or 14, I would rather say 000000000000000000000000000
Paintsville
Paintsville. Hope they dont run it up though. donthinkso
blackcat Wrote:Paintsville by as much as they want, but I don't think its necessary for BMR to put 70 up on the board.

Paintsville put 66 up against Jenkins, with JV playing all but the 1st series of the second half. Paintsville put up 61 at Allen Central with JV playing 3 quarters. Some things you just can't help, I'm not saying Paintsville should try to score as much as they can. BMR is a classy guy, and wouldn't do that to a team to just do it or prove a point. Paintsville has some talent on the JV level, and they'll play quite a lot in this game. More than likely the air attack will be grounded in this one, unless the passing is done by JV sophomore QB J.D. Vanhoose.
paintsville by a land slide
Paintsville wins this one easily!
Paintsville by however many they want.
football05 Wrote:Pville- 66
BL-0

I would have to agree and I will probably tune into to this game. Go Tigers :thumb:
Pv- 46 Bl-6
I see it as a blow out Paintsville 63 Betsy Layne 0. Gonna be a long year for the Bobcats.
I tell you Besty Layne would probably do better if they made SOME improvements on their coaching staff. :thumb: