Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ Belfry 9/11/08
Battle of the Regions best at Belfry on Thursday. Who comes out on top?
I would love to see ACHS win this one big time.
Yeah I would to. They actually beat Belfry earlier in the season so AC definitely has the momentum going in. On the other hand it will be tough going on the road into a tough environment like Belfry. Should be a heck of a matchup.
Belfry won 25-12...25-17
Seems Like I Said This Would Happen ,congrats Rick & The Lady Pirates !!!
no big deal!!!! "Congratulations to Belfry for the the win. Sure A.C. wanted to win and take nothing away from Belfry.....good win for the Pirates.

"Colonel" will regroup the girls and look forward to the next meeting !!! :thumpsup:

Humm, I wonder when that will be...
I actually expected the sets to turn out a lot closer than what they did.

Congratulations Pirates.

I thought that the score would be a little tighter as well.....wonder how the officiating was, I heard through the grapevine that when JC played there it was horrible!!!

Belfry always has a great volleyball program.
Pickle-princess Wrote:I thought that the score would be a little tighter as well.....wonder how the officiating was, I heard through the grapevine that when JC played there it was horrible!!!

Belfry always has a great volleyball program.

Officiating complaint in volleyball....COME ON.

Belfry looked dominate at times during the game.
Tin Cup Wrote:Belfry won 25-12...25-17

wasnt expecting this much of a win.
It was all Belfry....They came to play and AC didnt..congrats Belfry, hold your heads up and re-group AC
Thought this may go 3 sets, but congrats Belfry.
These two schools have consistently produced top notch volleyball programs the past few years! Good luck the rest of the way!
[quote=NEXT]Officiating complaint in volleyball....COME ON.
quote]

You just never know what each official is going to call an illegal hit.....they are never consistant!!!

I did think that Belfry would win, but thought it would be closer!!!!
Yeah I also expected these sets to be closer and to even go the full 3. Congrats to Belfry on the win and AC will bounce back from the loss.