Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ ashland prediction
Prestonsburg is a neighbor of Magoffin so I have to go with the Blackcats.
I'd love to see Prestonsburg pull this one out. If Prestonsburg can contain Ashland's pass rush then I think they stand a chance but if Ashland gets hear on the QB then it will be over from the get go.
Im glad you have faith bcf4l....Ashland is good if im not mistaken they have their RB back from last yr and he was a freshman and he ran alot on us. Earlier in the week I was watching the weather channel and they were giving a possibility of rain, if it rains who could it help in this game, hopefully pburg b/c they need it
Ashland will beat P-burg by as much or more than other teams have this year
Gameday tomorrow Smile and if ashland comes fired up like they did last week look out for some scary points.
football05 Wrote:Im glad you have faith bcf4l....Ashland is good if im not mistaken they have their RB back from last yr and he was a freshman and he ran alot on us. Earlier in the week I was watching the weather channel and they were giving a possibility of rain, if it rains who could it help in this game, hopefully pburg b/c they need it

oh yea and not to be mean but i think rain this year will not be ashlands weak spot. they learned to get well adapted to h20 now. Big Grin
haha i was just saying HOPEFULLY it will help pburg cause we need it now since BRENTON HAMILTON isnt playing....he is passing blood through his urine SO lets keep in our thgouths and prayers......
If ashland comes and plays like they should i say 36-7 ashland
Looks like the weather will be nice. It didnt rain at all last night like it was supposed to, and its looks really nice right now. :rock:
football05 Wrote:haha i was just saying HOPEFULLY it will help pburg cause we need it now since BRENTON HAMILTON isnt playing....he is passing blood through his urine SO lets keep in our thgouths and prayers......

Wow, that is not good. I will keep him in my prayers.
AT41 Wrote:Wow, that is not good. I will keep him in my prayers.

same here
I wish this game was being streamed on this site. Id give anything to listen to it. It will probably be on Q95 but I don't have a radio in my house.
Be like qq and listen from ya car/jeep
iF I HAD a laptop then i would help ya out. But iam goin and watchin so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah but i will let ya know how the stadium feels. Wink
Thanks for the offer. Smile
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I wish this game was being streamed on this site. Id give anything to listen to it. It will probably be on Q95 but I don't have a radio in my house.

You can listen to the game at http://www.b97fm.com