Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 49 --- Pike Central 7
Lawrence had a good game but they better be ready for a tough Johnson Central team in Paintsville next week.

Congrats to the Dawgs.
Congrats to the Dawgs....who you guys got next week Catdawg?
Johnson Central
Big game next week...
Congrats to your dawgs CD.. Yup, next week will be exciting.
QQ I need my clothes back on for my avatar. I didn't say it after you made him decent.
I really hope they can pull it off next week.
Wow...Mac takes probably the worst loss of his career right here...but he's a GREAT coach and will pull the Hawks back together and get them winning!...just give him time.
Beef Wrote:Wow...Mac takes probably the worst loss of his career right here...but he's a GREAT coach and will pull the Hawks back together and get them winning!...just give him time.

They got beat 56-0 last week Beef to Boyd County....what was Coach Mac thinking? Good luck to him though and I am very happy with the coach we have. I really do think he will turn it around at Central but it is going to take a while.
What do you mean what was he thinking?
Beef Wrote:What do you mean what was he thinking?

Thats a whole different thread that I probably shouldn't have even brought up in the first place...Good luck to Coach Mac and the Hawks.
Congrats to Lawrence County!!
Sorry about the outcome CTD. Where you at?
i'm at home now.. lol..
CatDawg Wrote:QQ I need my clothes back on for my avatar. I didn't say it after you made him decent.

Smile Smile ok. will get you all set up with with what we talked about too
Gotcha. Meant to say didn't save it not say it.
You up catdawg?
Yes

Had some things to take care of for work
Ok .. ill get you fixed up.. and get your avatar also.
No hurry just when you get everything else taken care. Heard your boy had a good day at soccer.
CatDawg Wrote:No hurry just when you get everything else taken care. Heard your boy had a good day at soccer.

Yup, he started today. Played the whole game. Except when he got thursty he come off the field and said he was resting a while. Didnt even tell his coach. Those kids are hilarious. We had trouble keep them inbounds. Smile They like a swarm of bees around that soccer ball.
Enjoy it while you can. They grow up way to fast.
CatDawg Wrote:Enjoy it while you can. They grow up way to fast.

Man tell me about it. I cant believe he is already 4. Those boys are my life. It terrifys me that they have to get older. Right now Im enjoying every minute of it. They think there daddy is greatest thing in world. They see no faults in me even though I have many. What a wonder feeling. Wink
I know exactly what you mean.
I need a kid loll