Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(24) Alabama 34 - (9) Clemson 10
The 3-6th best team in the SEC man-handles the best team in the ACC!

Roll-Tide!
Tidehoss32 was a maniac during this one. Had a huge tailgate party at his house and well, as you can see the outcome...THE NIGHT WAS GOOD, lol!
From reports on ESPN, Bama held the Clemson to 0 yards rushing.
Oh yeah....Clemson sure does belong in the top 10. HAHA.
This goes to show once again how superior the SEC is to the other conferences in the nation.
I thought that Clemson would be better than what they showed. Bama played very good but I dont know if they can play that good all season long.
I do think though, that if this game were played at Death Valley, then the outcome may have been a little different.
Bama just flat out dominated every aspect of the game. SEC once again owns the ACC.
Bama is not even in the top of the SEC but they will be after this big win. This is goes to show how strong the SEC is and how the SEC is the best conferece in the nation.
Now, I dont mean to be smug Big Grin, but Nick Saban and my beloved Alabama Crimson Tide have TURNED the corner. Yeah we all heard about the big bad thunder and lightning nonsense (ZERO yards rushing)..how Alabama only had a couple of true linebackers (wide recievers and running backs playing LB), and weaknesses everywhere on both sides of the ball. Yeah, uh huh..but they stepped on the field with a big chip on their shoulders and proceeded to play the best Alabama football in 10 years. Over 41 minutes of ball possession, ZERO turnovers, 6 red zone scores out of 6 attempts. Oh yeah, 8 signees for the '08 class played within the first 6 minutes. It was the best game I have seen them play since they beat Florida 34-7 in the SEC championship in '99. This team is still very young, but mark my words, this team will win at least 9 games this year, maybe 10. John Parker Wilson played very solid mistake free football, the running game looked very good, and the defense played like starving dogs pouncing on steaks. This is the beginning of the future of Alabama football, and I hope every one of you Tennessee, Auburn and Florida fans paid real close attention, because Nick Saban will have us back at our rightful place. On top. Get ready for it, I KNOW I AM!
I knew Bama would win this game. Clemson is overrated every single year. They are always ranked in the top 25 only to get embarrassed when the season starts. IMO, if you take Ohio State, USC, and any other highly ranked pac-10, ACC, or Big 10 school, match them up with a highly ranked SEC school, the SEC school would win 90% of the time.
BCF4L Wrote:I knew Bama would win this game. Clemson is overrated every single year. They are always ranked in the top 25 only to get embarrassed when the season starts. IMO, if you take Ohio State, USC, and any other highly ranked pac-10, ACC, or Big 10 school, match them up with a highly ranked SEC school, the SEC school would win 90% of the time.

Thats been proven the last 2 National Title Games.