Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Xbox LIVE Tourney
Good idea?

Maybe Call of Duty 4 or Halo 3?

Either sounds good to me. A MOD could spectate to make sure theres no cheating.

I play both, You can add me: M0nster En3rgy
COD 4 has to be ruled out, as it would be no competition for me.
Beetle01 Wrote:COD 4 has to be ruled out, as it would be no competition for me.

If you think you're up for it, play me on some COD4, I'm a 10 prestige 55. Add DeadGameBigE. Tell me who you are in the friend request or i probably won't add you.
I guess the bracket will settle this then.

First we need an Administrator or Moderator to confirm it. maybe we can get a bracket thread going or something
btw ignore that gamertag. im using my other one
PC_You_Know Wrote:If you think you're up for it, play me on some COD4, I'm a 10 prestige 55. Add DeadGameBigE. Tell me who you are in the friend request or i probably won't add you.

Agreed. PC_You_Know and me will team up and beat anybody on here with ease on COD4.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL what is your all's gamebattles ranks?
well im more better on the halo bracket. but ill enter COD

alfus, is it confirmed? maybe the winners can get a bigger picture like the donating member and mods have, or a choice of signature?
Beetle01 Wrote:LOL what is your all's gamebattles ranks?

Gamebattles is weak. We don't play that crap.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Gamebattles is weak. We don't play that crap.

what do you play then?
Beetle01 Wrote:what do you play then?

We play Regular Team Deathmatch and Hardcore Search. Gamebattles is stupid, people try to cheat you, claim you cheated, it isn't worth the time to play it.
PC_You_Know Wrote:We play Regular Team Deathmatch and Hardcore Search. Gamebattles is stupid, people try to cheat you, claim you cheated, it isn't worth the time to play it.

So is this restricted to only BGR members? Because I used to roll with a top 10 team, and I'm sure they be glad to play some.
yeah it needs to be BGR only cause i have some unreal friends that dont have BGR
If...Then Wrote:yeah it needs to be BGR only cause i have some unreal friends that dont have BGR

Yeah, BGR only, because one of the people I usually play with is top 1500 in the world in kills on COD.
Ill be in it, but my disc is scratched and I cant play at Pipeline or District. Im past my prime on COD though, Smile. Can we have it so that all games are on the weekends because my buddies that have BGR and COD play football?
Jshort5 Wrote:Ill be in it, but my disc is scratched and I cant play at Pipeline or District. Im past my prime on COD though, Smile. Can we have it so that all games are on the weekends because my buddies that have BGR and COD play football?

I'd say you need to get up with one of your buddies then because no exception should be made for you tearing up your disc.
I didn't, the system did.
Jshort5 Wrote:I didn't, the system did.

That's what everyone says when they scratch their games up.
PC_You_Know Wrote:That's what everyone says when they scratch their games up.

well sometimes if ur xbox tilts when the disc is in it will rip it to pieces. But it is your fault for tilting it.
OK, I realize that I freakin' scratched the disc. Stop pointing out the obvious. I will see you guys online, add me Xx Iron J xX. If you think your good enough to to even come close to me, hit me up for a game.
Jshort5 Wrote:OK, I realize that I freakin' scratched the disc. Stop pointing out the obvious. I will see you guys online, add me Xx Iron J xX. If you think your good enough to to even come close to me, hit me up for a game.

Well I've already said add me, so we'll see.
MOD or ADMINISTRATOR. please help us set things up!
Well I've already took down J Short and one of his buddies, anyone else?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Well I've already took down J Short and one of his buddies, anyone else?

:Thumbs: People just don't understand how deadly the DeadGame clan really can be when provoked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote::Thumbs: People just don't understand how deadly the DeadGame clan really can be when provoked.

Well at least until DeadGameStalker dropped outWink
PC_You_Know Wrote:Well I've already took down J Short and one of his buddies, anyone else?
I thought Jshort was unbeatable, lol. I just got an XBOX360 for my B-day with Madden 09 and NCAA 09 and Gears of War..I say a nice b-day for me, lol. I also got the 12 months free online card..now if I can hook the thing up online. I tried to do it the other day but it wouldn't connect to the DNL thing..So I have to read up and see what the holdup is. If anyone has any idea of what I am talking about..PM me please..
PB5 if ya need me to come up there and hook it up for you, just call. I had problems similiar to yours when I first hooked mine up.
The problems are fixed and I am now online to play NCAA 09 and Madden 09. I have Gears also but haven't taken it out of the wrapper yet. After playing Madden, and even though I am usually strictly a NCAA guy, I don't know if I can play it again after playing the new Madden! Might be the BEST FOOTBALL game produced..well after Super Tecmo Bowl for Nintendo.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The problems are fixed and I am now online to play NCAA 09 and Madden 09. I have Gears also but haven't taken it out of the wrapper yet. After playing Madden, and even though I am usually strictly a NCAA guy, I don't know if I can play it again after playing the new Madden! Might be the BEST FOOTBALL game produced..well after Super Tecmo Bowl for Nintendo.

do you suggest it? cause ive always just played the NCAA's and people say that madden is just a complete package, great graphics, gameplay, everything
IMO, Madden is harder than previous versions of Madden, it gives you a challenge, which personally I like.