Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your game scores and results HERE
Belfry Middle School 8th -50
Pike Central Middle School -0
New Harlan 36 Vs Evarts 20 (7th and 8th)

New Harlan 8 vs Evarts 14 (5th and 6th)
Mama Bear Wrote:New Harlan 36 Vs Evarts 20 (7th and 8th)

do you know how the play offs will be paired in the 5/6
Mama Bear Wrote:New Harlan 36 Vs Evarts 20 (7th and 8th)

I think, not sure, but I think that would put the New Harlan 5/6 as a 3 seed and they will play the 2 seed Stinnet inthe first round of the tournament. That's still a month away though. They'll get the kinks worked out before tournament time.

I'm not sure about the pairings for the 7/8. They are #1 seed though.
Stinnett and Evarts have split this year, Stinnett won at Evarts, and Evarts won over here. New Harlan and Stinnett have split this year as well. Each winning on their own home fields. We haven't seen Cumberland yet, actually haven't heard much from them. But there are some good teams in this league. Wonder who they'll replace the Virginia teams with? I'd like to see Harlan City in this league, but that'll never happen.
Nope, that'll never happen.

I hate that Pennington dropped out. I think that this conference needs some refreshing. So Cumerland hasn't played Leslie yet? Knoc Co. would be a good team to add. What about over your way, are there any teams that might want to join the league? What about Hazard? Do they field a 5/6 and 7/8 grade team?
Stinnett plays Roy G. Eversole tomorrow night. They're not in a league, so that's a good possibility. Knott Co. is too. Heard yesterday that Knox Middle would be in the middle school league next year along with a few more unmentioned teams. Larkey will have the league going good. If we could get Letcher out of the Big Sandy, that's be a good pick-up as well.
I Rule The World Wrote:Stinnett plays Roy G. Eversole tomorrow night. They're not in a league, so that's a good possibility. Knott Co. is too. Heard yesterday that Knox Middle would be in the middle school league next year along with a few more unmentioned teams. Larkey will have the league going good. If we could get Letcher out of the Big Sandy, that's be a good pick-up as well.

Roy G Eversole is in the Big Sandy.
I knew Hazard 7/8 was in the Big Sandy. Stinnett is a 5/6 team.
Hazard 5th/6th plays Stinnett Thursday at Leslie Co. High. Hazard 5th/6th is not in a conference. Hazard 7th/8th is the conference with Johnson Cent., Letcher Cent., Perry Cent. , Prestonsburg, Pikeville, Belfry, Martin co. and a few more.

How good is Stinnett???
They're pretty good. They're BIG!!! Biggest 5/6 I've seen in a while.
evarts 5/6 are looking pretty good this year. since pennington dropped out they forfeited to evarts so that makes them 6-1 overall, and 3-1 in the district i think. they might have a good shoot at wining this year.

GO CAMERON CORNETT #15 evarts wildcats
CADEREECE Wrote:Hazard 5th/6th plays Stinnett Thursday at Leslie Co. High. Hazard 5th/6th is not in a conference. Hazard 7th/8th is the conference with Johnson Cent., Letcher Cent., Perry Cent. , Prestonsburg, Pikeville, Belfry, Martin co. and a few more.

How good is Stinnett???

Big! They better tackle low and hold on for dear life.Smile
Not too fast, but can muscle a 1st down thru.
Betsy Layne 46 South Floyd 6
Stinnett 28
Roy G. Eversole 12

Roy G. has a very quick team and they throw alot. #15 was a very good player for Roy G. Their Qb was very good as well. Just hard to overcome all that size.
Stinnett is Huge!!!!! Hazard played well despite being outweighed 50-75 lbs. at every position. Stinnett is also well coached. Hazard had tying td called back with about 3 min. to go and could not overcome late penalties.

Hazard has know played 3 very big teams (letcher cent. Jackson Co. Stinnett) and been in every game, just cannot overcome size diff.
Does anyone have results 9-25-08 games?
Anybody played Lewis County 7th grade out there??
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
corbin - 40 north laurel - 0 ,, 9-0 on season! will host foley next thursday. conference game!
7th grade lost there first game last night after there 4th stright road game to rowan co. 18 to 12 and 8th grade won 12-6
fleming co's 7th grade played lewis co. 9/18/07 and won 20-0 don't remember any thing special about them.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Anybody played Lewis County 7th grade out there??

7th grade lewis played raceland this week. lewis won score unknown
paris vs. bourbon Co. 22-0 W

Paris @ Nicholas Co. 42-14 W

Paris vs. Grant Co. 36 -6 L

Paris vs. Mason Co. @ Braken Co. 48-14 W

Paris vs. Lexington catholic 52-20 L

Paris vs. Georgetown middle @ Royal springs 28- 20 L

Paris vs. Boundorant 26-6 W

Paris vs. LCA TBA
8/21/08 stinnett@evarts 8-0 L ***

8/28/08 evarts@cumberland 8-0 W ***:Thumbs:

9/02/08 pineville@evarts 28-8 W:Thumbs:

9/04/08 evarts@stinnett 20-8 W:Thumbs:

9/11/08 OPEN

9/18/08 cumberland@evarts 22-0 W:Thumbs:

9/23/08 evarts@new harlan 14-8 W ***:Thumbs:

10/02/08 pennington@evarts forfeit ***:Thumbs:

10/09/08 open

10/16/08 playoffs

*** district

no games until 10/11/08 we need some if you need some call us...........
7th and 8th Grade

New Harlan 18 @ Knox Central 6
7th and 8th grade

Letcher Central 54 Shelby Valley 0
5th and 6th grade Shelby Valley20 Letcher Central14
BLES vs Jenkins W 40-0
BLES at Allen W 46-0
BLES at Adams W 14-8
BLES vs Morgan Co. L 28-14
BLES at Allen Cent. W 40-0
BLES vs South Floyd W 46-6
BLES vs Allen W 43-0

Play Shelby Valley Oct.9 at BLHS Field
Play Johnson Cent. (7th) Oct. 14 at BLHS Field
Play Magoffin Co. Oct. 16 at Magoffin Co.
BETSY LAYNE 7/8 43 ALLEN 0
BETSY LAYNE 5/6 38 ALLEN 0

BETSY LAYNE 7/8 CLINCHES FLOYD COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP
BETSY LAYNE 5/6 FLOYD COUNTY RUNNER-UP WITH ONLY ONE OVERTIME LOSS TO ADAMS.

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!

:Wave:
so far BLES 7th and 8th have out scored opponents 243 to 42