Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clay County
14.29%
Knox Central
85.71%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County vs. Knox Central - Aug. 29
In the 3rd annual Pioner Bowl hosted by Lynn Camp. This game pits the high powered Clay passing game against the tough Knox Central defense. Clay struggled against the run in a scrimmage with Corbin and KC has an excellent ground game. I'll pick the Panthers in this one 35-24.

What say you? I'll hang up and listen to your response.
I'm going to agree with you bud. Clay Co. has an outstanding Passing game, but KC D is going to be hard to handle. KC I say will win 32-24.
Ya'll pretty much hit the nail on the head. KC's defense will win this game for them. It'll be a good game though. Very entertaining.

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. The next time you post please use correct spelling and grammar.**
KC 28
Clay 13
millertime_kc Wrote:Ya'll pretty much hit the nail on the head. KC's defense will win this game for them. It'll be a good game though. Very entertaining.

*Edited by BGR Staff for spelling/grammar. The next time you post please use correct spelling and grammar.**

How good is Clay's offensive line?
I like Zach Lewis and all but his receivers drop way too many passes and the defense will struggle against a big team like Knox Central.

I'll take Knox by 2+ touchdowns.
Knox by 1 td
Different Tiger team this week. Different kids playing. Some kids going both ways. They bust out of the gates big. 42-28.
millertime_kc Wrote:Ya'll pretty much hit the nail on the head. KC's defense will win this game for them. It'll be a good game though. Very entertaining.

:Thumbs:

Couldnt put it better myself. GO PANTHERS.
I'm pretty confident in the Tigers this week. I feel that is two pretty evenly matched teams. It's no knock on Central, I think they have a great team. I just have a feeling that the Tigers will show up this week. Then again, I could be totally wrong and they could get smashed.
Panthers win 28-14