Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf Instructor
Who would you all let teach your 12 year old boy? He hits the ball pretty good on his own, but would like to have someone show him the right way.

**Edited for spelling/grammar. Please use correct spelling and grammar the next time you post.**
Tennye Ohr

Man O' War Golf, She used to be at Estill Golf Club
Pat Stevens Richmond Ky
Mike Crowe, Clay City Ky hes good with kids
L.G. Ward is an excellent instructor. He used to be the head pro at Paintsville Golf Course. He now lives in Lexington and works/owns Man-O-War Golf!!
Mike Crowe was a great teacher and cheap 2! but he just had a stroke this past month, so hopeflly he will remember his great golf skills, hope ya get better mike
I went to Myra Blackwelder at Man O' War golf and she was AMAZING! She taught me my swing, and even though I don't play anymore it is still beautiful and I can still hit the ball really far, if I must say so myself! haha
I like Mike Crow down at Beachfork in Clay City, he is real good
i love paintsville's golf course the 12th hole is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mike crowe really is the best golf instructor in the state he knows alot about it and hes really good at teaching it o and did u know that mike crowe holds the records for most hole in ones at beechfork iin clay city
By far the best insturctor to take your kid to is LG Ward at Man O' War golf in Lexington. If youre wanting to go the cheaper rout I would have to say Wes Jenkins at Stonecrest in Prestonsburg. Stonecrest has a junior golf clinic for free in July. You might want to check it out.