Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madden 2009
Comes out August 12th. Whos getting it?
Already have mine on the way, can't wait until it gets here. Brett Favre is a Free Agent on the game I found out just for everyone's info.
I probably be getting it.
I will be getting this game. I just dont know when.
NIKE2010 Wrote:I will be getting this game. I just dont know when.

Same here
Heard anything about it on the Wii?
NIKE2010 Wrote:I will be getting this game. I just dont know when.

Same here, need to muster up some money!
I will be getting it for sure.
Im heading out to get it tonight
I was just thinking that ole Favre is screwed. The Madden curse will live on.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I was just thinking that ole Favre is screwed. The Madden curse will live on.

If anyone can break the Madden Curse it's Favre. Wasn't he on the cover before and the curse didn't start until after his cover year.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I was just thinking that ole Favre is screwed. The Madden curse will live on.

I don't really remember the curse doing much to vince young last year. Lead his team to the playoffs.
Well i got the game and its great
Pretty good game..Just can't lay down my NCAA 09!
Just got home from playing with my cousin and is it unbelievable. I will be getting this game very soon!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I don't really remember the curse doing much to vince young last year. Lead his team to the playoffs.
No nothing physically happened to him but he did make headlines with comments on retireing and then pictures of him half naked at a party with a bunch of dudes. So no injuries but he def came off looking like a tard. I say curse lives.
Amun-Ra Wrote:No nothing physically happened to him but he did make headlines with comments on retireing and then pictures of him half naked at a party with a bunch of dudes. So no injuries but he def came off looking like a tard. I say curse lives.

alright I will give you that one just to say the curse still lives.
My gamertag on Xbox360 Live is Playboy9...Hit me up for a game sometime some1
Madden Sucks!
I don't know if it's just me, but I think it's really hard to run the ball on this game.
Well I got the game finally a few weeks ago, but played it one time and my freakin XBOX tore up! Came down with the ever so famous ring of fire so I have to send it in. But the one time I played it I won, lol.
i heard it sucked lol