Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of Knott Central Field And New Lockers
KCC Has done quite a bit of work on Field and Fieldhouse. Here are the pics!
Coach Beder and Company has done an excellent job. I remember the field used to be one of the worst in Eastern Ky,looks really good now! Thanks killerB for posting some pics! Good Luck Pats this upcoming season!
Well it seems like everyone is upgradeing there fields and locker rooms- SC, Russell, Hazard, and now Knott County
NICE! Jealous over here in Harlan Co. Very Nice!!!! Glad for the kids in Eastern Kentucky to have nice things.
VERY nice field and locker room.
looks great.
Its good to see Coach Beder get the fan support.
mamma bear have you heard a time table for a new field? Any location being looked at? Also please make sure that the wal mart in harlan is selling your shirts. It took us three months after season started to get them to have a good supply of shirts.
cougarpride08 Wrote:mamma bear have you heard a time table for a new field? Any location being looked at? Also please make sure that the wal mart in harlan is selling your shirts. It took us three months after season started to get them to have a good supply of shirts.

The location is behind the New High School across the river.A very nice place to have your football field.it sits in between to mountians.I think they already have the shirts and shorts at wally world .:Thumbs:
cougarpride08 Wrote:mamma bear have you heard a time table for a new field? Any location being looked at? Also please make sure that the wal mart in harlan is selling your shirts. It took us three months after season started to get them to have a good supply of shirts.

We would rather people buy t-shirts,hats,visors,blankets,decals, ect from the FOOTBALL BOOSTERS!!! lol Shhhhhhhh don't tell anybody that they sell them at Wal-Mart.
Mama Bear Wrote:We would rather people buy t-shirts,hats,visors,blankets,decals, ect from the FOOTBALL BOOSTERS!!! lol Shhhhhhhh don't tell anybody that they sell them at Wal-Mart.

But they dont look good as your all does.:wenumber1

As far as a timetable goes, it is entirely possible to be on the field next year. We just need a couple of more "friends" to help us out in this process.
Nice field.
These lockers look great.

Hope the boys have a great year.
DaBears Wrote:But they dont look good as your all does.:wenumber1
If your avatar is Harlan County's..IT IS AWESOME..I love it! I love the school name Black Bears!
Playing surface looks very nice! Good job Knott!
ttt
Field and lockers look good....I wish KCC the best. How did they afford to do this, donations? I know the politics in Knott County and the money used to go to Baseball, Basketball, and the band. Good to see the football program is getting some of the money for upgrades.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Field and lockers look good....I wish KCC the best. How did they afford to do this, donations? I know the politics in Knott County and the money used to go to Baseball, Basketball, and the band. Good to see the football program is getting some of the money for upgrades.

Grant thru Fiscal Court .