Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heisman hype for Brohm?
SI.com has Brian Brohm listed as a darkhorse for the Heisman trophy this year, pretty big honor for someone who hasnt started a game at the college level, and I for one think its great that a Ky boy is gettin this kinda recognition(even if hes not a mountain guy). Theres no doubt he has the talent and Louisville has given him all the tools to succeed, I just hope this doesnt put too much pressure on him, but with his bloodlines and family football history, Im sure pressure is nothing new to him! I for one wish him the best of luck and while he PROBABLY wont win it this year, we very well could see him accept the trophy at some point in his career! 8)
I think Brohm will be a serious contender for the Heisman in a year or two, but it's too much to expect him to win it in his first year as a starting QB...never mind the fact that Lousiville is entering it's first year in a brand new conference (which they should win). Give him time to get used to leading the team and to get used to the new opponents, and then look out in '06 and '07. I just hope a Trojan doesn't win it! lol GO 'CANES!!!