Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County @ Pike County Central (predictions)
I think PCC will take this one..

PCC 28
BC 21
Good luck to PCC, But IMO Luck won't be enough....Their defense has to get a whole lot better in order to keep teams like Boyd Co. from scoring a bunch of points.

Pike Co. Central---12
Boyd Co. ----------45
Boyd County should beat them bad.

Boyd Co. 44
Pike Central 13
It seems I may need to study up on Boyd County. Didnt they barely beat sheldon clark?
Boyd County
torQQue Wrote:It seems I may need to study up on Boyd County. Didnt they barely beat sheldon clark?

Yes, Boyd beat Sheldon Clark 27-20 this past week.

I'll take Boyd in this game.
Boyd - 32
PCC - 14
I think if P.C. plays at the top of their game they can hang with them.. But if things start to go bad then Boyd will come out on top big..
we will find out if pcc is for real this week....i say not look for boyd co to win big. does merchant have to set this game out, im pretty syre if your ejected from a game you have to sit the next one out, if so the hawks will be crippled.
Boyd County
Yeah he's out this game and Pike Central needs to prove they can hang with the big kids now.
I'll take Boyd County by 3 td's
Gah as much as I hate boyd right now they are just playin good ball. If they can stay with their D and run they will take it boyd with at less 20 on the board.
No love for the Hawks people? I highly doubt it will be 44-12 or whatever you guys are saying. Just because we dont have Quirvone Merchant doesn't mean we can't win. Have you ever heard of Gordon Varney?? He can easily take Q's place. Yeah, we will definately run into some problems without him, but it's not the end of the world that he can't play this week. Give Coach Mac more credit, he knows what he is doing.

PCC-21
Boyd Co.-20
Very true but all I am sayin is if Boyd comes into the game like they have on their first two then it should be a good game but if they come in with their heads to high or not ready then we will be talkin about the errors of they come out with an L on sat morning.
Ill take pc on this one. Dont let me down hawks im looking for the win.
Cory Carter is out for the season, he is one of the better offensive linemen. and now merchant can't play in this game. so this will be tough for the hawks, without two really good players. But I still think they have a chance if they stay on top of their game, and play like they are capable.
Jeremy Lucas is also out with a dislocated shoulder.
Is logan Clark playing again yet??
I think the Hawks had a very good chance in this one but with 2 of their starting secondary out and a very good Linebacker my mighty Hawks will b in trouble this weekend. Im going to stick beside my Hawks and say they win 28-21
I'll take Boyd in this one.

Boyd- 24
PCC- 14
Logan Clark is back but not completly healthy. He will not start but he should play a good amount
I heard from people around the area that Luke Moore the transfer from another county was ruled ineligable. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not. I'm not sure if it is, like I said it's just hear-say. Good luck to both teams on what should be a perfect friday night.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Cory Carter is out for the season, he is one of the better offensive linemen. and now merchant can't play in this game. so this will be tough for the hawks, without two really good players. But I still think they have a chance if they stay on top of their game, and play like they are capable.

What happened to Cory?? Was he injured in the Phelps game.
SeaOfRed Wrote:I heard from people around the area that Luke Moore the transfer from another county was ruled ineligable. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not. I'm not sure if it is, like I said it's just hear-say. Good luck to both teams on what should be a perfect friday night.

If this true, it could really hamper the BC offense. QB Luke Moore is a very solid player that transferred to Boyd from Lawrence County I believe. If I hear any confirming information on this before anyone else I'll be sure to post it.
torQQue Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Cory Carter is out for the season, he is one of the better offensive linemen. and now merchant can't play in this game. so this will be tough for the hawks, without two really good players. But I still think they have a chance if they stay on top of their game, and play like they are capable.

What happened to Cory?? Was he injured in the Phelps game.

I'm not sure. But i reckon he is out for the season..
i got some love for the hawks pcc all the way baby
this is pcc and boyd counties first real test, but i think that pcc will pull this one out . lets go hawks dont let me down