Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 ESPY's
Anyone watching it tonight
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Best upset
Ny giants
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Has to be one of the funniest moments in ESPYS history. Timberlake is doing a good job.
I loved the song.
Cards09 Wrote:Best upset
Ny giants

Yes!!!! Lol...I'm glad that it wasn't Mich vs. App St. I'm actually surprised that it wasn't that one. Is the ESPY's gonna be aired later tonight? I tottaly forgot about it.
I think that it will be airing again from 12 am to 2 am.
i_own_u Wrote:I think that it will be airing again from 12 am to 2 am.

Ok thanks man!:thumpsup:
The Host Audition thing with Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly was hilarious.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Yes!!!! Lol...I'm glad that it wasn't Mich vs. App St. I'm actually surprised that it wasn't that one. Is the ESPY's gonna be aired later tonight? I tottaly forgot about it.

You're glad that a team that did something that goes down in history didn't win the espy? Plenty of unbeaten teams have been beat before in history while they try for a perfect season. Appalachian State was the first 1-AA team to beat a 1-A team in history, they deserved the espy.
PC_You_Know Wrote:You're glad that a team that did something that goes down in history didn't win the espy? Plenty of unbeaten teams have been beat before in history while they try for a perfect season. Appalachian State was the first 1-AA team to beat a 1-A team in history, they deserved the espy.

Thats not true, although it may be the first time that a 1-AA team has defeated a 1-A ranked team.

I loved the ESPY's this year, Justin Timberlake was an awesome host. I loved when Justin hugged Aaron Rodgers at the beginning of the show.
Didnt get to watch it this year.
somebody explain to me how the Giants won upset of the year but not best championship performance?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Cards09 Wrote:Anyone watching it tonight
ALREADY KNEW RESULTS
BFritz Wrote:somebody explain to me how the Giants won upset of the year but not best championship performance?

Because Tiger beating however many people he beat on a bum knee is way more impressive than a football game win.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Because Tiger beating however many people he beat on a bum knee is way more impressive than a football game win.

1 Tiger didn't beat anyone undefeated causing the biggest upset in sports history; 2 the Giants weren't even nominated, and I think it's because they knew theyd' win.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:1 Tiger didn't beat anyone undefeated causing the biggest upset in sports history; 2 the Giants weren't even nominated, and I think it's because they knew theyd' win.
As far as I'm concerned the whole thing is fixed anyway, but still entertaining.
PC_You_Know Wrote:You're glad that a team that did something that goes down in history didn't win the espy? Plenty of unbeaten teams have been beat before in history while they try for a perfect season. Appalachian State was the first 1-AA team to beat a 1-A team in history, they deserved the espy.

Uhhh, maybe cause I am a fan of Michigan. I did say that I was surprised that Mich. vs App St didn't get it. But anyways, I thought when Will Ferrell accepted the award for Tiger Woods was FUNNY!!! And the whole thing about JT putting the gum on David Tyree's helmet and all the interviews he was in.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Because Tiger beating however many people he beat on a bum knee is way more impressive than a football game win.

he had a bum knee and a torn ACL and a fractured bone and still won
colts12 Wrote:The Host Audition thing with Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly was hilarious.

"I want to hit against Babe Ruth"
"He's dead"
"Well dig him up!"
Smile Smile Smile