Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Busch Wins 7th Race of Season
Kyle Busch wins his 7th race of the Sprint Cup season as he picked up the win this evening at Chicago, to beat it all there have only been 19 races.

Unbelievable!
Of all the drivers i hate him the most.
the way he drives he is gonna get himself killed in a few years..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hes putting up one of the best seasons of all time. Hopefully he can keep it up and win the title.
Cards09 Wrote:Of all the drivers i hate him the most.
the way he drives he is gonna get himself killed in a few years..

I know this is a bit off topic but it seems to me that he drives on the edge most of the time and likes to bump and bang. I seem to recall someone else doing the same thing and people loved him. Still do even after he got killed.
I absolutely LOVE making that same comparison to Earnhardt fans. Its an easy way to get them to shut up about Busch. And Earnhardt was a lot dirtier than Busch will ever be. But two points for Midee:thumpsup:
Midee1 Wrote:I know this is a bit off topic but it seems to me that he drives on the edge most of the time and likes to bump and bang. I seem to recall someone else doing the same thing and people loved him. Still do even after he got killed.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I absolutely LOVE making that same comparison to Earnhardt fans. Its an easy way to get them to shut up about Busch. And Earnhardt was a lot dirtier than Busch will ever be. But two points for Midee:thumpsup:

:Wave:
I hope he can continue this and win the title.
Midee1 Wrote:I know this is a bit off topic but it seems to me that he drives on the edge most of the time and likes to bump and bang. I seem to recall someone else doing the same thing and people loved him. Still do even after he got killed.
If I was gay, I'd kiss you in the mouth right now. Smile
Busch is gay. You cant even say his name in the same sentence as Earnhardts.. Especially Stewarts. hehe
Overrated Wrote:Busch is gay. You cant even say his name in the same sentence as Earnhardts.. Especially Stewarts. hehe
Since you said this, I will let you slide this time. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:Since you said this, I will let you slide this time. Smile

Thanks lol:rockon: