Poll: Do you plan to purchase NCAA 09?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
75.00%
No
9.38%
Plan to rent before first
15.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ncaa 09
Do you plan to get it? How do you think it will be?
I cant wait for this game to come out. I am going to walmart at midnight to get on the night of the 14th.
I'm going to Wal-Mart at some point next week to purchase it.

I've heard a lot of good things about this game, heard you could create a team, and the players on the sidelines are actual players now and not 300lb linemen, and some other good things that I cannot remember.
^
Wonder where you heard these things lol!
Online is the only way.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'm going to Wal-Mart at some point next week to purchase it.

I've heard a lot of good things about this game, heard you could create a team, and the players on the sidelines are actual players now and not 300lb linemen, and some other good things that I cannot remember.

You could always create teams, and players.
looks like they went high in deatail
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:You could always create teams, and players.
looks like they went high in deatail

You may have been able to on the PS2 & XBOX, not on the XBOX 360.
Ill probably play it at a friends house first before I buy it.
I didnt buy 08, first time ive never bought the game.
Bought it at midnight last night up Gamestop at Pikeville and played it until 5:00 am. Started a campus legend as a QB with UK. Now 5-0 getting ready to go into South Carolina who is #18 in the country. This game is amazing, gameplay is so smooth and it has a lot of great new features in it. A must buy.
-STAT- Wrote:Bought it at midnight last night up Gamestop at Pikeville and played it until 5:00 am. Started a campus legend as a QB with UK. Now 5-0 getting ready to go into South Carolina who is #18 in the country. This game is amazing, gameplay is so smooth and it has a lot of great new features in it. A must buy.

I totally agree that it has smooth game play and a must buy for any college fan. I got it at midnight also and i played it untill 3:00 this morning.
Yes I bought it this morning and must say one of the best yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Its an awesome game, me and a few friends played it most of the night last night.
I'm getting it today, and can't wait to play it.
How about Online?
I ended up going 11-2 in my first season as QB at Kentucky. My only 2 losses were to Florida by 6 points and to Tennessee by 6 points. Had 6 game winning touchdowns and defeated Illinois in the Capital One Bowl 24-13 and finished with a #13 ranking in the country. Can't wait to get into my second season!
anyone been playing online?
RavenBoy Wrote:anyone been playing online?

Yea and getting my butt kicked its unreal its only been out what 2 or 3 days and some already has records of 35 and 10 online....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Yea and getting my butt kicked its unreal its only been out what 2 or 3 days and some already has records of 35 and 10 online....

Those are the ones who have no lives what so ever.
If I was in high school and had nothing to do I would have the same record or better.
Ive had my butt handed to me several times.

I think my record is now 3-7...lol
I played it on 360 the other day. IS it better on PS3 or 360 this year.
-STAT- Wrote:Those are the ones who have no lives what so ever.
Yea the only time I get online is late at night for one game or early in the morning for one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I finally won my first game Online!
I beat USC with Louisville 28-7.
I am 1-5
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:I finally won my first game Online!
I beat USC with Louisville 28-7.
I am 1-5

You were playing with LOUISVILLE. That was the problem.....Smile
OffTheHook Wrote:You were playing with LOUISVILLE. That was the problem.....Smile
Ill 2nd that. :Clap:
RavenBoy Wrote:Ill 2nd that. :Clap:

Ill 3rd that.Smile
Anyone wanna 4th it?
I'll 4th it. LOL
OffTheHook Wrote:You were playing with LOUISVILLE. That was the problem.....Smile

Funny, But what u dont know is there alright.
Another was the competition was outrages.
If I would have picked KY i would have gotton blown out of that game...:igiveup: