Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle school football practices!
Just thought that I would get a conversation started about middle school football. With no rules in place, how is the 5th,6th,7th,and 8th graders getting ready for the upcoming season?
Some kids are running and lifting some weights on their own but they start practice here in Harlan Co. pretty soon. Not to sure of the date been a little more focused on the New High School and the Black Bears.
Russell's 6th,7th and 8th will be starting conditioning coming next week. Some never quit lifting or running. I know that some 5/6th graders will be playing in the State Baseball Tourney for Little league. i know that they are in shape. They are a blessing. Our reg and physicals are this weekend at the Middle School for football. I have been getting calls for a week of people getting ready to play.
As far as the 5/6th grade team , we will start practice July 28th.
I dont know about the other grades.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Several of the Martin County kids have been working out with the high school team and I believe that signups begin July 28 and the first pratice will be August 1.:eek:
The New Harlan Patriots 5th/6th and 7th/8th will begin practicing on July 21 (I think). Mine can't wait! :Clap:
Russell is also starting conditioning on July 21st. helmet practice starts July28.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Betsy Layne's football practices started July 17.