•  Previous
  • 89(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
What about this one Frost? [Image: http://www.foureyesjokeshop.com/ProductI...cowboy.gif]
Yea I dont know who them fellars are.
Well, it kinda favors Sniper and Ol Wyatt Earp. Yeah that's WHOOOO they are. :Thumbs:
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Jackfrost see if you can guess WHOOOO this is? [Image: http://images.tmuscle.com/forum_images/f...h_guns.jpg]

:lmao: :lmao:

I know what's happened!!!! The Remorceful one has done one of those computer generated graphics of what he will look like in 10 or 15 years!!!! Problem is he forgot to add the white streak in the front of the head :lmao::lmao:
JackFrost Wrote:I got a question. Why do you insist on keep putting "who" at the end of all your post? What do you mean by "who"? WHOOOOO are you referring to? I dont know, it may just be me. But just go back to all your post and read them out loud and say the word who everytime you have "WHOOOOO"...Cracks me up everytime..

Problem is, the Sniper is not taking questions from little boys at the moment!!!!! You'll have to write to the Sniper's fan club and then wait for a response like all the other little fellas ---- BOY!!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
:muscleman:blonde:
:lmao:Funniest picture Ive ever seen. I cant stop laughing..
So has the season started yet or not?
yeah, we have been playin, but the guys on here haven't started yet.... We are taking off for a few weeks for deer season...haha
love paintball
Well it looks like I'll be able to play now about every other weekend, is anyone going to try and play this Sunday coming?
I been thinking about it till Z told me some snakes are still out. So I think I may wait a few more weeks.
Rental fee is up to 4 large Ra.
Or you can buy it outright.
LOL
Why Doc, When did you get into town?
Doc Holliday Wrote:Rental fee is up to 4 large Ra.
Or you can buy it outright.
LOL
LOL Ah man you know I am good for it...
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Why Doc, When did you get into town?
Well Earp. We ready to start or are there still snakes about?
I believe they are gone for the season.:devilflam
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I believe they are gone for the season.:devilflam
Alright... Bout time we get to playin.
When are we going to play...Ive been itchen to play.
phoeniXX Wrote:When are we going to play...Ive been itchen to play.
I will be out of town this weekend, other than that I am down anytime.
Is everyone ready? Set a date...
I am so ready to play, lets get it going.
The Judge has his Mom in the hospital and he has been by her side for a couple of weeks. I have been waiting for him to get going because we just don't go and shoot cowardly Yella Belly twisted minded college boys looking two toned without their caps, Low down scoundrel egg sucking Zebra toting whistle blowing missed a thousand call momma boys taking care of them all their lives whimps unless we are all there.:devilflamAny questions get in touch with the Sniper and he will be more than glad to set up appointments.
lol... I saw that you had posted and thought you was going to say you are retireing because of your lame hip.
Amun-Ra Wrote:lol... I saw that you had posted and thought you was going to say you are retireing because of your lame hip.
That'll be the day!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:That'll be the day!
Hey, Old Man River, zip it or I'll break that bad hip for ya!!!:biggrin:
So is it on for this Sunday?
I can't this weekend because of the Raceland trip. You fellas just got lucky.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I can't this weekend because of the Raceland trip. You fellas just got lucky.

You would schedule a trip on one of the few days I get to play.:devilflam Well is anyone going to try and play between the dates of Dec. 19-Jan. 10?
I think we can get a day in between those dates. College life has helped you JackFrost it seems you are acting better. I would venture to say the Remourcefulone still is at the same level as which we saw him last with paint in his hair. RNO9 still not allowed out to play? Amun-Ra working at Mommas place so he should be able to get away on any day.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I think we can get a day in between those dates. College life has helped you JackFrost it seems you are acting better. I would venture to say the Remourcefulone still is at the same level as which we saw him last with paint in his hair. RNO9 still not allowed out to play? Amun-Ra working at Mommas place so he should be able to get away on any day.
Even on weekends that I do work, I dont have to be there till 5:30. So that means I can play till a lil after 4. So I am good when we start.
  •  Previous
  • 89(current)
  • Next