•  Previous
  • 83(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
The sniper, and Iguana, look like Two Rams Charging into battleThis illustrates:yesno: the violent force generated by two muscular bodies charging head on into each other.:redboxer: this was a hard fought, battle but a lot of fun :Thumbs:
Iguana Wrote::mop: looks like the cowboys and yella ones is over. we will pick teams each weekend.
maybe the yella ones will show up more? and play :omg:

Yeah looks like we may have to break up the Dynasty so we can have a game... But the Only way we can do this, is for the Yella Bellys to admit who the CHAMPS are....:biggrin:.... Then we may start drawing teams every weekend....
Iguana Wrote:The sniper, and Iguana, look like Two Rams Charging into battleThis illustrates:yesno: the violent force generated by two muscular bodies charging head on into each other.:redboxer: this was a hard fought, battle but a lot of fun :Thumbs:

The Sniper knew he was up agaisnt a true warrior today when he seen the Iguana. Best shootout the Sniper's had in a while :Thumbs:
sure felt good to WIN today!!!
airman243 Wrote:sure felt good to WIN today!!!

:lmao::biggrin:, Thats was because you were paired up with some a$$ kicking COWBOYS....:1:

We feel that way all the time brother! :Thumbs: Good playing on same team with you Airman!

Glad to see you had fun. you had good players on your team all day.thats what its like to be a cowboy, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
should i attach a coversheet to my resume?
airman243 Wrote:should i attach a coversheet to my resume?

Brother you have proved worthy of any team including the COWBOYS.
yeah, you are definitely a Cowboy type player Airman....
airman243 Wrote:should i attach a coversheet to my resume?

Just put attention Bill,Iguana,sniper,Colonel. You can also carbon Copy Wyatt and Judge. We will look it over. Im pretty sure we have a extra armband.

On a serious note it was good fighting side by side with ya today.
haha.....yeah i really had alot of fun today......there were some awesome battles!!! thanx for the loaner gun bill
2nd day now and still not a peep from the Yella Ones :igiveup:

It's over! Their done! No more Yella Bellies!

The Cowboys have smashed them into submission :1:
The yella bellys have not only been smashed into submission but they have been completely wiped out of Death Valley, Cowboy Canyon and BGR. I new the Cowboys were great but to accomplish a feat such as this in a matter of a couple of months just proves how great the Cowboys really are. COWBOYS ARE THE KINGS OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wenumber1 :1: :letsparty :champ: :beer:
Dont count me out yet cowgirls. I dont care if I'm the only one who shows up for my team next time, I'll go out in a fight!! :Thumbs:
JackFrost Wrote:Dont count me out yet cowgirls. I dont care if I'm the only one who shows up for my team next time, I'll go out in a fight!! :Thumbs:

That does show some courage JF but I am sure it would be you alone to carry the yella belly flag. I think every one has thought about repicking teams and give you guys a chance to be on a winning team or at least a fighting competetive team.
Colonel Kill Wrote:That does show some courage JF but I am sure it would be you alone to carry the yella belly flag. I think every one has thought about repicking teams and give you guys a chance to be on a winning team or at least a fighting competetive team.

Well I already know what being almost alone trying to carry a team feels like. Trust me.
Sounds like you are ready for a switch up.
D**n right
A new dawn is comming.
yeah, we have 2 former YB's posting now...haha
They are encouraged by what is being said with the new teams and all.
so whats the deal are we switching teams up or what? cause i read that we was then i read we wasn't so whats it gonna be?
haha...yeah
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:so whats the deal are we switching teams up or what? cause i read that we was then i read we wasn't so whats it gonna be?

Whatever it take to get everyone interested....:biggrin::biggrin:

But the Cowboys won the last war...:Thumbs::Clap::1:
I think we will be able to count on airman to show up most sundays also.

maybe we need to start a list of players that will make up our permanent teams and then we just divide up the extras every weekend until we know the will show up and then they can become permenant teammates.
There is absolutely no doubt that the COWBOYS are/were the GREATEST MACHINE EVER ASSEMBLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dream Team..........:1:
They can attempt to copy, simulate, recreate, emulate and even imitate BUT THEY CAN NEVER DUPLICATE THE COWBOYS, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 83(current)
  • Next