•  Previous
  • 79(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
JackFrost Wrote:Yeh hes whats putting the W on the scoreboard for us? What are you talking about we'll be hurtin, we cant get much worse.

:lmao: TongueirateSho :Thumbs: :Clap: Now that was a good one Frost....
JackFrost Wrote:Yeh hes whats putting the W on the scoreboard for us? What are you talking about we'll be hurtin, we cant get much worse.

The Sniper has to agree with ya on that one Frost :Thumbs:

:lmao:
Actually Frost, XX is a pretty good player, he's NO SNIPER, :muscleman but he's a decent paintballer :Thumbs:

Your guys problem is QQ! First, he falls prey to the most obvious booby traps :Hole: next, he always gets blistered in duels :ChairHit: and then finally, he gives up :igiveup: after only a few games like a :Cheerlead

Just watch and see if others don't agree with the Sniper
I have to totally agree... QQ came running in to that one net and as soon as he slid in like the Mall Cop it fell down...haha

Now XX would be a huge blow to the Yella Ones...
The Sniper Wrote:Actually Frost, XX is a pretty good player, he's NO SNIPER, :muscleman but he's a decent paintballer :Thumbs:

Your guys problem is QQ! First, he falls prey to the most obvious booby traps :Hole: next, he always gets blistered in duels :ChairHit: and then finally, he gives up :igiveup: after only a few games like a :Cheerlead

I never said anything about him not being a decent player.
JackFrost Wrote:I never said anything about him not being a decent player.

I didn't either, just that QQ is the one killing you guys, falling in traps, giving up all the time:igiveup: and staying behind the woodshed getting thrashed in a duel

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
I don't like to get in the middle of things but I did notice that QQ got a late start in the DUEL and to an outsider it appeared that he or his gun may have froze at first:devilflam . I think it was about 65 that day though.
Did anyone else see this thread started by QQ????:lmao:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...=paintball

Nobody wanted to be a Yellabelly....:Clap::ChairHit:

COWBOYS are :1:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I don't like to get in the middle of things but I did notice that QQ got a late start in the DUEL and to an outsider it appeared that he or his gun may have froze at first:devilflam . I think it was about 65 that day though.

:thatsfunn

TATE_64 Wrote:Did anyone else see this thread started by QQ????:lmao:

:what:

QQ has lost it! He's desperate!

They are desperate, and didn't even get one recruit....:lmao:

He may need to add to it, that the Cowboys won't just accept anyone... They have to prove themselves first in order to get a blue band...:Thumbs::1:
:coach: QQ you need to call job corps.:yes: see if you can get some recruits:phone: :please:
This is Q phone call to job corps. I need help the cowboys have kicked the sh!t out of us :please: can you bring use some help sunday to jacks creek or rileys br. :beg:
The Sniper Wrote:Actually Frost, XX is a pretty good player, he's NO SNIPER, :muscleman but he's a decent paintballer

Your guys problem is QQ! First, he falls prey to the most obvious booby traps next, he always gets blistered in duels :ChairHit: and then finally, he gives up after only a few games like a :Cheerlead

I the booby trap got me. I have to say that was pretty slick. I just wish I was behind the other net.

Yeah, I definitely got blistered in the duel. Hats off to Bill. I had golf ball size knots on my head. I sure appreciate Wyatt switching on my safety..:thanks: I fell prey to another booby trap.

:HitWall:Reminder, never lower head (to get get a better view out goggles) once you become blinded by paint balls.

I'm slowly catching on to the cowboys dirty tactics. I know now, to count balls before duel, re-check safety, and throw rocks at any nets or other cover(to make sure they are secure) before advancing to them. :biggrin:
torQQue Wrote:I the booby trap got me. I have to say that was pretty slick. I just wish I was behind the other net.

Yeah, I definitely got blistered in the duel. Hats off to Bill. I had golf ball size knots on my head. I sure appreciate Wyatt switching on my safety..:thanks: I fell prey to another booby trap.

:HitWall:Reminder, never lower head (to get get a better view out goggles) once you become blinded by paint balls.

I'm slowly catching on to the cowboys dirty tactics. I know now, to count balls before duel, re-check safety, and throw rocks at any nets or other cover(to make sure they are secure) before advancing to them. :biggrin:
you're gettin the hang of everything QQ.:devilflam
NOW NOW QQ, you turned the Safety on yourself..... After you shot the ball out, you siad here the safety is on... That was all you.....

Your team mates counted his balls, and ours counted yours...
TATE_64 Wrote:If XX leaves the Yella ones, they will be hurtin....:lmao::1:

:thatsfunnHe ain't going anywhere. He would never turn his back on his brother I can promise you cowboys that. He and I have always had each others back in all our battles throughout life. It's a two way deal with us. Always has been, always will be.

Also, I know his personality. He is a competitor and a fighter. You knock him down and he gets back up swinging even harder. He will not concede defeat by switching sides.

This is the guy that put his entire team on his back and single handily beat Pikeville in football (only time in history of wheelwright and south floyd). He will not turn his back on his teammates, and definitely not his brother. I promise you cowboys he will lead us to victory. He promised me, and he has never broke a promise he has made to me.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:you're gettin the hang of everything QQ.:devilflam

:rockon: I am sure there is more to come:biggrin:
Iguana Wrote::coach: QQ you need to call job corps.:yes: see if you can get some recruits:phone: :please:

That is not a bad idea. I know one of the directors there. I wonder if they would be interested in adding to paintball to one of their recreational activities. We use to play the job corps in softball all the time.

BTW, me and you dueling Sunday. Don't forgetTongueirateSho
The Sniper Wrote::theman: BILLNZ

The Sniper has seen some whippings before! but the Sniper has never seen a beat down like the one BILLNZ gave QQ today!

Let the Sniper tell ya, it was an A - #1, top of the line, 1st class, pimp slappin brother!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QQ's momma wouldn't even have recognized him. QQ had to be lead over for a picture to be taken

BILLNZ:flame: :beg:QQ

And just to prove what the Sniper is saying is true! here's a little picture of the aftermath.

WARNING;
This picture is pretty graphic and some may find the brutality disturbing

:thatsfunn I didn't realize how bad I got blistered.. By the time I realized my safety was on, it was too late, I was shooting blind:biggrin: Thanks again Wyatt:Thumbs:
Billnz28 Wrote:Sorta like a trophy, ya know when a man kills his first deer, or rabbit , or Yella Belly. Guess that was a good way to start off my dueling career.:redboxer:

I deserve a rematch. You down? As soon a I take care of IQuana..:Cheerlead
torQQue Wrote:I deserve a rematch. You down? As soon a I take care of IQuana..:Cheerlead

TongueirateSho THE IGUANA IS YOUR huckleberry TORQ Q U E E R :Thumbs:
Confusedhh: QQ You Will Have Coconuts On Your Head :ChairHit: AFTER THE IGUANA.HAS SHOT YOU WITH 20 BALLS.
Iguana Wrote:TongueirateSho THE IGUANA IS YOUR huckleberry TORQ Q U E E R :Thumbs:

I see how it is.. I'll remember that when I'm painting your face Sunday. Two can play that game, I*****na:lmao:
torQQue Wrote:I deserve a rematch. You down? As soon a I take care of IQuana..:Cheerlead
Why yes I do accept. You know me dawg, Im always down. We can do it if there is anything left of ya when Iguana get through with your sorry carcass. This will be sorta like padding my stats. You might wanna bring you a motorcycle helmet this time:lmao: :lmao:
TATE_64 Wrote:Did anyone else see this thread started by QQ????:lmao:

I was just recruiting paintballers in general. I even stated after things get evened out we would split new recruits. I like to play fair.. If we outnumbered you guys I would share players.. Whatever happened to sportsmanship?:eyeroll:
oh dont forget the windex and paper towels also
torQQue Wrote:I was just recruiting paintballers in general. I even stated after things get evened out we would split new recruits. I like to play fair.. If we outnumbered you guys I would share players.. Whatever happened to sportsmanship?:eyeroll:
what sportsmanship?:biggrin:
Billnz28 Wrote:oh dont forget the windex and paper towels also

:lmao: QQ BETTER BRING A WATER HOSE.:rockon:
torQQue Wrote::thatsfunnHe ain't going anywhere. He would never turn his back on his brother I can promise you cowboys that. He and I have always had each others back in all our battles throughout life. It's a two way deal with us. Always has been, always will be.

Also, I know his personality. He is a competitor and a fighter. You knock him down and he gets back up swinging even harder. He will not concede defeat by switching sides.

This is the guy that put his entire team on his back and single handily beat Pikeville in football (only time in history of wheelwright and south floyd). He will not turn his back on his teammates, and definitely not his brother. I promise you cowboys he will lead us to victory. He promised me, and he has never broke a promise he has made to me.

You are right about XX, he is the ultimate competitor. And I loved the 4th and 1 play to win the game. Every one on BOTH sides of Bracket Field knew the QB sneak was coming and Pikeville loaded the line of scrimmage and what happens, that's right the QB sneak except instead of the 1st down, XX took it about 60 yards ALL THE WAY TO THE HOUSE. I loved it as the win came one year after Pville ran the score up on the Raiders the year before.
  •  Previous
  • 79(current)
  • Next