•  Previous
  • 80(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
:blabbermo QQ Will Look Like The Poster Boy For Sherwin Williams Confusedinglepar
Colonel Kill Wrote:You are right about XX, he is the ultimate competitor. And I loved the 4th and 1 play to win the game. Every one on BOTH sides of Bracket Field knew the QB sneak was coming and Pikeville loaded the line of scrimmage and what happens, that's right the QB sneak except instead of the 1st down, XX took it about 60 yards ALL THE WAY TO THE HOUSE. I loved it as the win came one year after Pville ran the score up on the Raiders the year before.

That was an exciting evening. Yup they beat us the year before 88-0. Sweet revenge. I think I was more excited than he was. All the players that ever wore the Wheelwright or SF jersey was excited. I hope we can experience that again someday. Joe and Wes almost done it at Pikeville. But they did give Hazard a beating. :rockon:It's just so hard to compete when we consistently only have 18-25 guys coming out for football.
Iguana Wrote::blabbermo QQ Will Look Like The Poster Boy For Shearman Williams Confusedinglepar

Who??
Billnz28 Wrote:oh dont forget the windex and paper towels also

:biggrin: I knew I shouldn't of let Kyle have my extra mask.. Iquana won't be able to see out his when I am through with himConfusedhh:
[QUOTE =torQQue;730908]Who??[/QUOTE]

:lame: Sherwin-Williams HA HA :blabbermo
The yella bellies are getting way to pitiful. We are going to have to come up with something to make this game a little more challenging. Their own teammates are quitting half way through the game. Maybe we should pick captains and repick teams.
miller_tyme Wrote:The yella bellies are getting way to pitiful. We are going to have to come up with something to make this game a little more challenging. Their own teammates are quitting half way through the game. Maybe we should pick captains and repick teams.

:booo: :dontthink :nope:

From what I have read and know from the early days the yella ones did not want to make things even when they were winning and they didn't evn make the numbers even like we do now. So why help them now that they are down and out.
Yeah go tothe bottom of the Paintball forum and look at all the different threads the Yella ones made.... I found about 6 or 7 different threads..... They don't even post now a days.... No repicking teams either....

Cowboys are Awesome...:biggrin:
Maybe if Calamity Jane shows up next week they may do better. She is the best one one the yella bellies team.
torQQue Wrote:I the booby trap got me. I have to say that was pretty slick. I just wish I was behind the other net.

Yeah, I definitely got blistered in the duel. Hats off to Bill. I had golf ball size knots on my head. I sure appreciate Wyatt switching on my safety..:thanks: I fell prey to another booby trap.

:HitWall:Reminder, never lower head (to get get a better view out goggles) once you become blinded by paint balls.

I'm slowly catching on to the cowboys dirty tactics. I know now, to count balls before duel, re-check safety, and throw rocks at any nets or other cover(to make sure they are secure) before advancing to them.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It appears QQ's a little kitten in a world full of OL' TOMCATS!!! :lmao:
The Sniper Wrote::lmao: :lmao:

It appears QQ's a little kitten in a world full of OL' TOMCATS!!! :lmao:
:ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:
Where is all the Sass mouth Yella Bellys from those old threads???? Did they :igiveup:.....:lmao: I sure hope not...
TATE_64 Wrote:Where is all the Sass mouth Yella Bellys from those old threads???? Did they :igiveup:.....:lmao: I sure hope not...

Who are they? Do they still play? If not, I need to call them. We are still significantly outnumber every week and could use their help.
Yeah, they still show up, but thats about it..haha

Quit whinng about numbers. Its always evened out..... We loan you cowboys to make it even.,... You all need to get out and go door to door to get you some players.... We may have 2 more Cowboys on the way....
torQQue Wrote:Who are they? Do they still play? If not, I need to call them. We are still significantly outnumber every week and could use their help.

The Yella Bellies were not outnumbered last weekend the first two games. Then some of your team :igiveup: Ask anyone there! In fact the last time we played in Death Valley the Cowboys were out numbered. Even MONGO admitted it! So you guys have beat that story to death :zzz:

It's still music to the Sniper's ears though Big Grin
torQQue Wrote::thatsfunnHe ain't going anywhere. He would never turn his back on his brother I can promise you cowboys that. He and I have always had each others back in all our battles throughout life. It's a two way deal with us. Always has been, always will be.

Also, I know his personality. He is a competitor and a fighter. You knock him down and he gets back up swinging even harder. He will not concede defeat by switching sides.

This is the guy that put his entire team on his back and single handily beat Pikeville in football (only time in history of wheelwright and south floyd). He will not turn his back on his teammates, and definitely not his brother. I promise you cowboys he will lead us to victory. He promised me, and he has never broke a promise he has made to me.

My brother knows me all to well....PhoeniXX will always fly beside him...:rockon:
Even if it means losing all the time????:lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:The Yella Bellies were not outnumbered last weekend the first two games. Then some of your team :igiveup: Ask anyone there! In fact the last time we played in Death Valley the Cowboys were out numbered. Even MONGO admitted it! So you guys have beat that story to death :zzz:

It's still music to the Sniper's ears though Big Grin

I'm not buying what you cowboys are trying to sell. :lmao: I would rather continue losing with honor than win by cheating.
torQQue Wrote:I'm not buying what you cowboys are trying to sell. :lmao: I would rather continue losing with honor than win by cheating.

:thatsfunn

Fact is QQ, you and XX might have just as well jumped on the modern day titanic just in time to watch it sink, except now days it's the Yella Bellied Express :lmao:
torQQue Wrote:I'm not buying what you cowboys are trying to sell. :lmao: I would rather continue losing with honor than win by cheating.

How do the Cowboys cheat? Do we cheat because we actually got out and recruited some top notch players??? :confused:
The Sniper Wrote::thatsfunn

Fact is QQ, you and XX might have just as well jumped on the modern day titanic just in time to watch it sink, except now days it's the Yella Bellied Express :lmao:

Yeah the express got DERAILED about 2 months ago, and its nowhere near the tracks....:lmao::1::biggrin:
You know I get on here and then go to Death Valley or Cowboy Canyon and all I here from the yella ones is numbers this and numbers that. The numbers are always close until some quit in the middle of battle or leave or to go to work or where ever. BigJ had to work last week but stayed until the battles were over and did not leave like some yella bellys at 3 when they don't work until 5:30 AT McDOWELL. Have you yella bellys ever considered why YOU REALLY LOSE.......BECAUSE THE COWBOYS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST PLAYERS. From top to bottom the COWBOYS have the best talent. Yeah the yella ones went out and got a couple of quality players but that in no way evens them out with ALL THE QUALITY PLAYERs THE COWBOYS HAVE!!!!! How bout this yella ones get you thumb out of your mouth stop the crying ALL THE D_ M_ TIME and FIGHT or at least get some players that will. Maybe instead of wimpy I am not allowed on BGR unless Wyatt says so Ringo leading the yella bellys XX could take the spot as leader and then maybe the rest will follow. But until then just remember all you yella bellys, THE COWBOYS ARE THE VERY BEST GOIN TODAY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope the snow melts just in time to play in the mud on sunday. I talked with some of the yella bellies and they are dreading this weekend already. Can it get any better for the Cowboys? Without a doubt brother. QQ and XX may get each others back but a Cowboy will get every brothers back because thats the way we roll.:devilflam
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I hope the snow melts just in time to play in the mud on sunday. I talked with some of the yella bellies and they are dreading this weekend already. Can it get any better for the Cowboys? Without a doubt brother. QQ and XX may get each others back but a Cowboy will get every brothers back because thats the way we roll.:devilflam

:Thumbs: TongueirateSho
Forercast is for a warm up starting today with 49, Sat & Sun in mid 50's. Mother Nature loves her some Cowboys.
I am going to be nice and bring a cooler of hot chocolate for all the cowboys this Sunday. Their effort and dedication are deserving of some tasty hot chocolate refreshments to replenish them. See what a nice guy I am. How many cups will I need to bring for you all's cooler of hot chocolate?
torQQue Wrote:I am going to be nice and bring a cooler of hot chocolate for all the cowboys this Sunday. Their effort and dedication are deserving of some tasty hot chocolate refreshments to replenish them. See what a nice guy I am. How many cups will I need to bring for you all's cooler of hot chocolate?
You would of course drink from the hot chocolate first because Cowboys really don't trust the other side very much. :eyeroll:
if its gonna be in the 50's i would prefer something cold to drink....and how are you gonna have hot chocolate...where are you gonna get hot water at
I hope it ain't raining.....
BigJ Wrote:if its gonna be in the 50's i would prefer something cold to drink....and how are you gonna have hot chocolate...where are you gonna get hot water at

Hes gonna boil it off his head after the iguana and I light it up:devilflam
  •  Previous
  • 80(current)
  • Next