•  Previous
  • 78(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
phoeniXX Wrote:No complaints here about anything........You guys have a great team.:Thumbs:

:thanks: It's about time someone from that low down, dirty rotten, rat fink, bunch of Yella Bellies manned up to somethin:Thumbs:
I just went free agent. Tired of all this access weight that comes with these YB..Just wondering if I could be on a winning team where everyone has testicular fortitude..:biggrin:
The Sniper Wrote::thanks: It's about time someone from that low down, dirty rotten, rat fink, bunch of Yella Bellies manned up to somethin:Thumbs:

Just giving credit, where credit is due.:Cheerlead But I dont consider myself as a YB...More like INDEPENDENT.
Oh shoot, XX winning is overrated brother!

It's not rather you win or lose anyway, its how you play the game brother!

We've all got our roles to play in this war. Take me for instance, I am 5-0 in duels, my team hasn't lost in over two months, was shoot only 1 time today, I style and profil, I talk a lot of trash, but I always back it up ---- I gues I've pretty much got life just the way I want it Big Grin

Of course someone does have to lose and you guys are the best at it!

Why would you want to give up something your so good at?????
phoeniXX Wrote:I just went free agent. Tired of all this access weight that comes with these YB..Just wondering if I could be on a winning team where everyone has testicular fortitude..:biggrin:

XX def could be Cowboy Material but is it for real or is he trying to sabatoge us. HMMMMMMMMM. Need to ponder on this one sniper. I did see XX do alot of charging today, so that one plus for him since that is a Cowboy Trait. I think I do have One blue armband left.
The Sniper Wrote:Oh shoot, XX winning is overrated brother!

It's not rather you win or lose anyway, its how you play the game brother!

We've all got our roles to play in this war. Take me for instance, I am 5-0 in duels, my team hasn't lost in over two months, was shoot only 1 time today, I style and profil, I talk a lot of trash, but I always back it up ---- I gues I've pretty much got life just the way I want it Big Grin

Of course someone does have to lose and you guys are the best at it!

Why would you want to give up something your so good at?????

The people Im playing with may like losing..But when I play, I play for me...Thats why Im always alone fighting...Taking out 3 or 4:ChairHit: of my oppositions is considered a persona; win for me even though we are on so called teams..I know you havent ever seen someone in the heart of the Cowboys with guns blazing like I was today...Thats a win in my book...:1:
What a day to be a COWBOY!!!! I have to tell you the Colonel had a great time today. 1st game had a great gun fight with XX and to tell you the truth he is one of the only yella belly that will engage and he has some Cowboy qualities. 2nd game just rushed the yella ones after a Cowboy unit flanked them and had the yella bellys in a little criss fire. 3rd game one of the quickest mass murders ever the Colonel got to ambush yella one in the front and then with a few Cowboys hunted down the Phantom (the other yella belly that has some Cowboy traits) and his partner and took them both out. Brother, I loved today!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Wild Bill. You should really teach the art of dueling.
guys Im going to Lexington tuesday, Im gonna pick up somemore paintballs if anyone needs some you need to let me know. He should have plenty of Precisions , nel-splats, hemorage ( QQ not so favorite ball LOL) and those x white box balls. If you see big J at school then give your money to him or try to get up with me my cell is 791 9307.

here is the web site for prices.

http://www.customcyl.com/store/index.php...0680ad2a86
phoeniXX Wrote:The people Im playing with may like losing..But when I play, I play for me...Thats why Im always alone fighting...Taking out 3 or 4:ChairHit: of my oppositions is considered a persona; win for me even though we are on so called teams..I know you havent ever seen someone in the heart of the Cowboys with guns blazing like I was today...Thats a win in my book...:1:

That when I knew you were a Cowboy on a Yella Belly team.
I will get you the money. I want some precisions. I really like them today.
There was no doubt from the beginning that XX is Cowboy material he just made a bad judgement call before getting all the facts in the beginning. I have to say my shoot out with XX was the best I have had thus far.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Way to go Wild Bill. You should really teach the art of dueling.

I watched Sniper dueling Videos for hours and hours, and I beleive I have learned a great deal. I getting the hang of it. :flame:
You definately have the hang of it.
phoeniXX Wrote:The people Im playing with may like losing..But when I play, I play for me...Thats why Im always alone fighting...Taking out 3 or 4:ChairHit: of my oppositions is considered a persona; win for me even though we are on so called teams..I know you havent ever seen someone in the heart of the Cowboys with guns blazing like I was today...Thats a win in my book...:1:

No ones beggin you to stay and I dont mind shooting an old team mate.Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:No ones beggin you to stay and I dont mind shooting an old team mate.Big Grin

You know you didnt just tell XX to be a Cowboy did ya? Why Johney Ringo just had a heartattack.

XX I have a blue Armband with your name on it. All you gotta do is Come and get it.
JackFrost Wrote:No ones beggin you to stay and I dont mind shooting an old team mate.Big Grin

Just like a yella belly, you don't know a good thing when you see it. XX is one of only about 3 yella belly that has a competetive fight in them. Of course that is why you guys lose time after time and will continue to do so. But that is okay because the Cowboys would gladly take XX.
And by the way Amun-Ra your theory of numbers makes the difference was proved totally false today. Not only were the numbers even but The Cowboys consistantly put out every yella belly in every game and only lost 2 or 3 per game ourselves. And that was thanks to XX. So don't know what you are going to have for an excuse now.
Billnz28 Wrote:You know you didnt just tell XX to be a Cowboy did ya? Why Johney Ringo just had a heartattack.

XX I have a blue Armband with your name on it. All you gotta do is Come and get it.

Ringo will be ok, they got people now who can fix that. But unlike XX I'm loyal to my team and will NOT quit fighting off the cowgirls. Even if it means to lose to them week after week I'll never sink as low and join you bottom dwelling cowgirls. And besides I just like to play, winning is just a bonus. :Thumbs: The young guns are just in a depression right now and we WILL overcome it.:rockon: It may just take a few weeks lol
Colonel Kill Wrote:And by the way Amun-Ra your theory of numbers makes the difference was proved totally false today. Not only were the numbers even but The Cowboys consistantly put out every yella belly in every game and only lost 2 or 3 per game ourselves. And that was thanks to XX. So don't know what you are going to have for an excuse now.

Hold your chickens there colonel sanders. I averaged 2 kills in each game for the whole day. And I had you put out twice. :biggrin:
JackFrost Wrote:Ringo will be ok, they got people now who can fix that. But unlike XX I'm loyal to my team and will NOT quit fighting off the cowgirls. Even if it means to lose to them week after week I'll never sink as low and join you bottom dwelling cowgirls. And besides I just like to play, winning is just a bonus. :Thumbs: The young guns are just in a depression right now and we WILL overcome it.:rockon: It may just take a few weeks lol

YOU have no idea what it means to fight. Secondly get use to losing cause that is what will continue to happen week after week. Depression, more like dead and burried. You don't have that many weeks left in your life to turn that train wreck aroung you call a team.
JackFrost Wrote:Hold your chickens there colonel sanders. I averaged 2 kills in each game for the whole day. And I had you put myself out twice. :biggrin:

I was only out 2 times all day and one time was to XX so you must be catching a case of dilusins or your up way past your bedtime and your dreams are mixing in with reality.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I was only out 2 times all day and one time was to XX so you must be catching a case of dilusins or your up way past your bedtime and your dreams are mixing in with reality.

Yeh I forgot that first time you was already out when I shot you. lol My bad, 1 kill. :Thumbs:
JackFrost Wrote:Yeh I forgot that first time you was already out when I shot you. lol My bad, 1 kill. :Thumbs:

So you were the yella one that shot me coming down the hill with my gun held high. And that was a leg shot so it would not have been a kill shot. In the last game I don't think you would have shot me if I had not slipped on the hill side but I got to give you that one.
If XX leaves the Yella ones, they will be hurtin....:lmao::1:
phoeniXX Wrote:The people Im playing with may like losing..But when I play, I play for me...Thats why Im always alone fighting...Taking out 3 or 4 of my oppositions is considered a persona; win for me even though we are on so called teams..I know you havent ever seen someone in the heart of the Cowboys with guns blazing like I was today...Thats a win in my book.

:lmao:

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS VIDEO IS DEDICATED TO XX

Also, A little footage of the Sniper's duel agaisn't QQ in this video!!!

Also notice the Cowboy gets the woman in the end!

:blonde: :brunetteg:muscleman :blonded: :blondeche
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowboys are where its at.....
The yella one can not afford to lose XX, he is one of of the only fighters they have.
TATE_64 Wrote:If XX leaves the Yella ones, they will be hurtin....:lmao::1:

Yeh hes whats putting the W on the scoreboard for us? What are you talking about we'll be hurtin, we cant get much worse.
JackFrost Wrote:Yeh hes whats putting the W on the scoreboard for us? What are you talking about we'll be hurtin, we cant get much worse.

:Clap: I have to give you some credit cause you really got a point there JF.
  •  Previous
  • 78(current)
  • Next