•  Previous
  • 77(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Colonel Kill Wrote:Just got off the phone with the Sniper and his internet is down but he said make no mistake about it he was ready for the shootin of the yella bellys to begin. It will be another great day for the Cowboys because WE ARE THE BEST GOIN TODAY, BROTHER...............WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge may be AWOL tomorrow- depends on what time church dismisses. I don't think I can make it out by 1:00. If not, just keep our streak alive! GO COWBOYS!
:Wave:
Judge Roy Bean Wrote:The judge may be AWOL tomorrow- depends on what time church dismisses. I don't think I can make it out by 1:00. If not, just keep our streak alive! GO COWBOYS!
:Wave:

:popcorn: Just come up later. if you can't make it by 1:00 we will play 3 or 4 games:please: ha ha
:Thumbs: Judge Roy Bean :what: :Sad04: just ride your :bike: come on up rileys branch
Come on out Judge. It won't be the same without one of our Founding Fathers.
We need you Judge. I can wait until you are ready and pick you up. We still will be there in plenty of time to catch a runnin yella Belly, You know how they scatter.:devilflam
Come on up.... You got to be there......
Well it was a great day for the Cowboys,..... Going 5-0 in the matches and 1-0 in the duels....

Teams were even with 19 on 19.... The Cowboys are just awesome.....
:rockon: Cowboys Rock :champ:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New faces! ----- New Places! ------ Same ol @$$ kicking for the Yella Ones brother!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

The Yella Belliesjust can't seem to match the tenacity, the intennsity, the determination, the resolve, the mere will to win of the Cowboys. The Yellow Ones are just outmatched anyway you look at it!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

:1: :champ: :Wave: :wenumber1 :kneel:
:omg: What Happened To :ape:
TongueoliceLig New Amber Alert For :ape: :please: HELP FIND MONGO :Sad04:
Yeah, I saw Mongo and Calamity Jame at Apple Bees and they siad they were gonna make it.... I guess not....
:theman: BILLNZ

The Sniper has seen some whippings before! but the Sniper has never seen a beat down like the one BILLNZ gave QQ today!

Let the Sniper tell ya, it was an A - #1, top of the line, 1st class, pimp slappin brother!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QQ's momma wouldn't even have recognized him. QQ had to be lead over for a picture to be taken

BILLNZ:flame: :beg:QQ

And just to prove what the Sniper is saying is true! here's a little picture of the aftermath.

WARNING;
This picture is pretty graphic and some may find the brutality disturbing
The Sniper Wrote::theman: BILLNZ

The Sniper has seen some whippings before! but the Sniper has never seen a beat down like the one BILLNZ gave QQ today!

Let the Sniper tell ya, it was an A - #1, top of the line, 1st class, pimp slappin brother!!!!
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QQ's momma wouldn't even have recognized him. QQ had to be lead over for a picture to be taken

And just to prove what the Sniper is saying is true! here's a little picture of the aftermath.

WARNING;

:lmao: :lmao:
Some of the Yella wounded from Cowboy Canyon today! Notice he was shot in the back. That's the way most Yella Bellies go down.

Looks like the work of the Iguana to the Sniper
The Sniper Wrote::theman: BILLNZ

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING;

QQ definitely got schooled today in Duels.....:biggrin::1:
TATE_64 Wrote:Well it was a great day for the Cowboys,..... Going 5-0 in the matches and 1-0 in the duels....

Teams were even with 19 on 19.... The Cowboys are just awesome.....

As much as the Sniper would love to hear the Yella Ones on here crying about numbers the fact is THEY CAN'T!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Numbers were almost exactly even today the 1st 3 games. In the 2nd game the Sniper doesn't think the Cowboys lost over 2 men.

So man up Yella Bellies and admit it! :Clap:
Cowboys are :1:

CowboysTongueirateSho:flame:-:freezing::please::Second:YELLA BELLY's
thats just the way a cowboy Rolls. Had it been Iguana,Tate, Big J, Mick, Sniper, Colonel or any cowboy the results would have been the same. Cowboys are sorta like Jedi Fighters :flame: and Yella Ones well they are just Ole Yella bellies,

Thanks Sniper for the pics and the great Memories of our Duel today
Billnz28 Wrote:thats just the way a cowboy Rolls. Had it been Iguana,Tate, Big J, Mick, Sniper, Colonel or any cowboy the results would have been the same. Cowboys are sorta like Jedi Fighters :flame: and Yella Ones well they are just Ole Yella bellies,

Thanks Sniper for the pics and the great Memories of our Duel today

Well great for one of ya anyway :lmao:
Yeah, there wasn't many great memories for the Yella ones today...haha
The do hold one record today. That was the quickest that any team I mean any team as ever been put out.
miller_tyme Wrote:The do hold one record today. That was the quickest that any team I mean any team as ever been put out.

:lmao:TongueirateSho:Clap::thatsfunn:1:
Good picture of Billnz holding QQ's head after he shot it off in a duel today :lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:Some of the Yella wounded from Cowboy Canyon today! Notice he was shot in the back. That's the way most Yella Bellies go down.

Looks like the work of the Iguana to the Sniper

Who is that?
miller_tyme Wrote:The do hold one record today. That was the quickest that any team I mean any team as ever been put out.

I believe you might have a record too. Fist shot of the game and it was a kill :lmao:

I heard this all day! I saw walking back out of the holler right after the game started. So is this rumor too? I hope so!!:biggrin:
JackFrost Wrote:Who is that?

One of your Yella teammates :Clap:
No complaints here about anything........You guys have a great team.:Thumbs:
I had to scroll to the bottom of the page to make sure XX wasnt just pulling our Legs:yikes: .

I think Bubs battle wounds are worse, Ringos gun shoots hard, dont ask me how I know either.

XX you guys need a few more good men like yourself and Jordan. QQ would do OK also long as he learns to take the safety off :eyeroll:
The Sniper Wrote:Good picture of Billnz holding QQ's head after he shot it off in a duel today :lmao:

Sorta like a trophy, ya know when a man kills his first deer, or rabbit , or Yella Belly. Guess that was a good way to start off my dueling career.:redboxer:
  •  Previous
  • 77(current)
  • Next