•  Previous
  • 76(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
I can't wait to settle the score on Sunday. BigJ, I think Mrs. Earp believes you are working on your portfolio at the time of your post today. Good thing you're a cowboy because I would love to turn in Yella bellies if caught.:eyeroll:
I must agree. Paintball is great!!
i will be back playing this weekend. i would have played last weekend but i didnt realize that i didnt have any paintballs till Sunday morning when i woke up. So we're playing at Riley's Branch this Sunday right. where exactly is it at up in Riley's Branch?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i will be back playing this weekend. i would have played last weekend but i didnt realize that i didnt have any paintballs till Sunday morning when i woke up. So we're playing at Riley's Branch this Sunday right. where exactly is it at up in Riley's Branch?

:dontthink Now now, We personally delivered 3 boxs of Nelson Precisions to your door on Saturday, so don't say you didn't have any....:please:...... You can follow us up from Osborne.....

:1:
TATE_64 Wrote::dontthink Now now, We personally delivered 3 boxs of Nelson Precisions to your door on Saturday, so don't say you didn't have any....:please:...... You can follow us up from Osborne.....

those werent mine those were bubs and he was in a prick mood Sunday and wouldnt give me a box cause i wouldnt give him $20
Well you should have just smacked the **** out of him and took them....haha... Then asked him what he was gonna do about it.....:biggrin:
Has he tried any of them out yet???? And will he actually show up Sunday???
All the way to the Head of Rileys Branch, Just keep driving you cant miss it.
uhh idk if he's playing or not i havent asked him. and as far as i know he hasnt tried any of them unless he has done it while i was at school or practice.
TATE_64 Wrote:Well you should have just smacked the **** out of him and took them....haha... Then asked him what he was gonna do about it.....:biggrin:

TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Billnz28 Wrote:All the way to the Head of Rileys Branch, Just keep driving you cant miss it.

Hey Bill, the Colonel said the hollow forks in Riley Branch, is it the left or right fork? Never been there so I don't know.
It has been a long time since I was last in Rileys Branch. I rode motorcycles through the hills up there as a kid. Are we going to meet at a certain time at Osborne before we go to Cowboy Canyon?
So we playing at Riley's Branch this sunday? Killer. Been a while since I played there.
Colonel Kill Wrote:It has been a long time since I was last in Rileys Branch. I rode motorcycles through the hills up there as a kid. Are we going to meet at a certain time at Osborne before we go to Cowboy Canyon?

Around 12:30
its up the right fork....
Iguana Wrote:Around 12:30

:thumpsup: :Wave:
Sundays almost here! :thumb:
Sundays almost here! :Thumbs:
TongueirateShowhy yes, yes it is...... That is a bad day to be a Yella Belly.....

Cowboys are :1:
The Colonel needssome help as the A5 is still chopping balls. They are being chopped in the hopper. I changed back to the original paddle and still the same thing. What else could it be?
Colonel Kill Wrote:The Colonel needssome help as the A5 is still chopping balls. They are being chopped in the hopper. I changed back to the original paddle and still the same thing. What else could it be?

You need to try some nelson hot spots
Colonel Kill Wrote:The Colonel needssome help as the A5 is still chopping balls. They are being chopped in the hopper. I changed back to the original paddle and still the same thing. What else could it be?

What balls was it choppin? switch balls and try it again.
:yawn: Need to reset your clocks. time change tonight set it foward:zzz:
Iguana Wrote::yawn: Need to reset your clocks. time change tonight set it foward:zzz:

Good lookin out big dawg. I would have forgot.
I was chopping anarchys today.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I was chopping anarchys today.

Call me
After I chopped one I cleaned everything and looked at the balls in the hopper and the one loaded had a very small cut in it like something in my hopper was cutting the balls.
Iguana Wrote:Call me

:Thumbs:
Just got off the phone with the Sniper and his internet is down but he said make no mistake about it he was ready for the shootin of the yella bellys to begin. It will be another great day for the Cowboys because WE ARE THE BEST GOIN TODAY, BROTHER...............WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 76(current)
  • Next