•  Previous
  • 72(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I didn't know any Cowboys could count.....they always turn around & fire when the count gets to 8 in the duels.:eyeroll:

:thatsfunn :lmao:
phoeniXX Wrote::thatsfunn :lmao:
So What!!!!!!!!!:devilflam
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I didn't know any Cowboys could count.....they always turn around & fire when the count gets to 8 in the duels.:eyeroll:

Oh Cowboys can count, we have to count all the yella bellys we put out of the ganes on Sunday to know how many more are hiding. Don't hate the Cowboys cause you lose duels.....practice. practice, practice and maybe, just MAYBE one day you will be half as good as a Cowboy. A suggestion would be forget about losing duels and put your efforts into trying to win just one game on Sunday.
The Sniper counted 7 he killed in the first game last Sunday!:flame: :igiveup:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

It just seems like that.... You see Ringo, its like drag racing you have to anticipate the light a little, Because if you take off when you see the green light you are already beat (you want your wheels to break the light beam right at the same time it turns green)............Cowboys are so good, you just think we turn on 8, and it seems that way to the human eye, but in all reality its just perfect reaction by the Cowboys.........:Thumbs::1::biggrin:
TATE_64 Wrote:It just seems like that.... You see Ringo, its like drag racing you have to anticipate the light a little, Because if you take off when you see the green light you are already beat (you want your wheels to break the light beam right at the same time it turns green)............Cowboys are so good, you just think we turn on 8, and it seems that way to the human eye, but in all reality its just perfect reaction by the Cowboys.........:Thumbs::1::biggrin:

:Thumbs: A very good explanation Tate. Although it may still be over the yella belly heads. It will take them a couple of days and a few time reading it before they understand and that will only be because Wyatt has slowly explianed each word to Ringo until he gets it and then Ringo does the same until the rest of the yella ones get it.
TATE_64 Wrote:It just seems like that.... You see Ringo, its like drag racing you have to anticipate the light a little, Because if you take off when you see the green light you are already beat (you want your wheels to break the light beam right at the same time it turns green)............Cowboys are so good, you just think we turn on 8, and it seems that way to the human eye, but in all reality its just perfect reaction by the Cowboys.........:Thumbs::1::biggrin:

The Sniper couldn't have said it better Tate TongueirateSho
Young Guns you all can blame WAYLON&WILLY FOR SCARING YO MAMMA,FOR NOT LETTING YOU BE COWBOYS. But the fact is You should a been a COWBOY No Mercy. If I see a young gun I will shoot him Down,Thats the COWBOY WAY
COWBOYS are awesome.......:1:
Poncho Wrote:Young Guns you all can blame WAYLON&WILLY FOR SCARING YO MAMMA,FOR NOT LETTING YOU BE COWBOYS. But the fact is You should a been a COWBOY No Mercy. If I see a young gun I will shoot him Down,Thats the COWBOY WAY

Well put Poncho. :thumpsup:
The quiet before the COWBOY STORM. I think maybe just maybe the yella ones are starting to accept their role as losers and have learned to keep that sass mouth shut. The Cowboys are the best :1: :wenumber1
I think it is going to be a little warmer tomorrow than it was last week but still a little cold. I am ready for the 50's at least.
are we still playing tomorrow?
The Cowboys are. We played last week.
are we playing ?
I have not heard from anyone but I say lets get it on. :letsfight
Ill be there. Tried to call sniper on his cell but it was off. Iguana said he and big J are in. Tate will play and Nick and Barker is gonna play. It supposed to warm up to mid to upper 30's so I say lets get it.
Billnz28 Wrote:Ill be there. Tried to call sniper on his cell but it was off. Iguana said he and big J are in. Tate will play and Nick and Barker is gonna play. It supposed to warm up to mid to upper 30's so I say lets get it.

Talking to the Sniper right now.
And Sniper is talking to the Judge.
Colonel Kill Wrote:And Sniper is talking to the Judge.

I dont think the Yella ones are gonna have enough show up. The Universal wells crew is showing up, We are gonna go ahead and play in Rileys Branch for anyone that wants to come out and play. meeting at Osborne at 12:30 to 1 then heading out.
So are we playing up Jackscreek or Rileys Branch? I'll be there which ever we choose hopefully.
JackFrost Wrote:So are we playing up Jackscreek or Rileys Branch? I'll be there which ever we choose hopefully.

Rileys Branch. They are meeting around 12:30 at Osborne.
We need to move games to Rileys Branch lot better place
we played 4 full games today I SHOT 2300 BALLS
The Iguana likes Rileys Branch. Boys we need to take a vote ?
Iguana votes to move:argue:
Iguana Wrote:The Iguana likes Rileys Branch. Boys we need to take a vote ?
Iguana votes to move:argue:

there is alot more room in Rileys branch, more flat ground also.
How many did you guys have show up today?
there was 24 up there today.....
Billnz28 Wrote:I dont think the Yella ones are gonna have enough show up. The Universal wells crew is showing up, We are gonna go ahead and play in Rileys Branch for anyone that wants to come out and play. meeting at Osborne at 12:30 to 1 then heading out.

How did it go today? I ended up working some today so I would not have to work so long tomorrow. I have never played at Rileys Branch, it sounds like some really liked it better.
TATE_64 Wrote:there was 24 up there today.....

Great numbers today. How many yella bellys if any showed up?
I do like Rileys Branch..... Alot more flat land and plenty of cover......
  •  Previous
  • 72(current)
  • Next