•  Previous
  • 65(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
JackFrost Wrote:Ah Sniper I see that your not going to face reality and neither is any other of the cowgirls so im dropping the whole duel subject. But when you shoot me in a match, rather than 30 ft away in the open, you can start braggin again to me. Until then, just remember who the REAL Sniper was a few weeks ago when "The Great One" was saying, "oh I dont even know where that came from, who shot me?" And I think that was the 2nd time I put you out, or was it the 3rd? I cant remember. Big Grin

Cowboys dont brag....We speak the truth....but the truth hurts sometimes.....I watched as you tucked your mask under your arm and lumbered out of the valley victim to a Mad Cap shot from the ditch. You guys had Wyatt and I outnumbered and pinned down in a tight spot and you could not get out of it with the numbers and the high ground....You need to do some research and come up with a better claim. I would not have brought it up if you would watch that sassmouth.....Just remember, you are young, with practice, the Sniper may let you carry his equipment up the hill.....he owns you!
You're not down at EKU playin yet Frost so make sure you finish this out in the battle of the Valley first. The only place you will be safe from us is when you're at the stadium and we will be in the back of your mind then also.:eek:
Amun-Ra Wrote:Here is my gun. Well without my Apex. The barrell in these photos is an 18" C-Series from specialopspaintball.com Actually after looking at these, my gun has several different things on it.

[Image: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g297/r...ure240.jpg]
[Image: http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g297/r...ure239.jpg]

hah it looks like a weiner compared to some of mine and my dads guns
FenrisGrim Wrote:hah it looks like a weiner compared to some of mine and my dads guns

What Kind of gun do you hanve?
JackFrost Wrote:What Kind of gun do you hanve?

The guns we play with most of the time.
My dad-X7 with a bunch of shiz on it
Me-Model 98 with AK-47 kit
FenrisGrim Wrote:The guns we play with most of the time.

Well, why don't you just bring them guns on up to Death Valley and lets just see if you can use them? Big Grin

Cause in Death Valley it's not about the gun it's about the Man!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FenrisGrim Wrote:The guns we play with most of the time.

As the Sniper said its not the gun but it is all about the MAN. So bring those weapons on down and walk the isle in the place the Cowboys call home known as DEATH VALLEY.
The Sniper Wrote:Well, why don't you just bring them guns on up to Death Valley and lets just see if you can use them? Big Grin

Cause in Death Valley it's not about the gun it's about the Man!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA k i would come if i had a car.
and its not all about the man, if you dont have a good gun your not going to be shooting good.
FenrisGrim Wrote:HAHA k i would come if i had a car.
and its not all about the man, if you dont have a good gun your not going to be shooting good.

I think what the Sniper is saying relates to the picture of the X7 in an earlier post as it belongs to a yella belly. Doesn't matter how good your gun is if your not MAN enough to use it to it's capabilities. A Cowboy can take a lesser weapon and beat an opponet with a much better gun. We do it every week when we defeat the Yella Bellys.
....so your just saying stuff to make it look like your team is better than each other....
FenrisGrim Wrote:....so your just saying stuff to make it look like your team is better than each other....

No, we say stuff because are team IS better than the yella belly team and they know it. They are mostly younger than our team, have better equipment, better guns yet our Cowboy team has what they can't seem to buy or find, real men, paintball warriors who get the job done despite the odds WEEK AFTER WEEK. Because the COWBOYS ARE THE BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:No, we say stuff because are team IS better than the yella belly team and they know it. They are mostly younger than our team, have better equipment, better guns yet our Cowboy team has what they can't seem to buy or find, real men, paintball warriors who get the job done despite the odds WEEK AFTER WEEK. Because the COWBOYS ARE THE BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I belive the guns are pretty evenly matched on each team.
Colonel Kill Wrote:No, we say stuff because are team IS better than the yella belly team and they know it. They are mostly younger than our team, have better equipment, better guns yet our Cowboy team has what they can't seem to buy or find, real men, paintball warriors who get the job done despite the odds WEEK AFTER WEEK. Because the COWBOYS ARE THE BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea i agree...only cause the cowboys are my favorite football team

and the yella bellys is a umm...stupid name =]
FenrisGrim Wrote:yea i agree...only cause the cowboys are my favorite football team

and the yella bellys is a umm...stupid name =]

well the name yella bellies is the name us Cowboys have given them. They are actually the Young Guns, From just your few posts in this forum I beleive you would fit in nice with the Yella Ones. So come on up to death valley and get you a big cowboy *** kickin. :flame: LMAO
JackFrost Wrote:I belive the guns are pretty evenly matched on each team.

Of course a yella belly would think so. How many X7's your team have? Until two weeks ago we had 0. Plus a lot of out team has 98's and a few with A5's. The guns are starting to even out though.
Billnz28 Wrote:well the name yella bellies is the name us Cowboys have given them. They are actually the Young Guns, From just your few posts in this forum I beleive you would fit in nice with the Yella Ones. So come on up to death valley and get you a big cowboy *** kickin. :flame: LMAO

Hey Bill, have you checked on Q or X lately? Before they played you couldn't get enough of their sass mouth on here. After they were sent home losers just like the rest of their yella belly team had been before their addition there hasn't even been a peep.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Of course a yella belly would think so. How many X7's your team have? Until two weeks ago we had 0. Plus a lot of out team has 98's and a few with A5's. The guns are starting to even out though.

We have had 1 X7 since Barker came over...haha:biggrin:

And how in the heck is Fenris Grimm gonna get on here and talk about Amun Run Aways X7, when he is shooting with a 98...:ChairHit:

Yeah, come on up Fenris and get ya little bit.....:biggrin:
Billnz28 Wrote:well the name yella bellies is the name us Cowboys have given them. They are actually the Young Guns, From just your few posts in this forum I beleive you would fit in nice with the Yella Ones. So come on up to death valley and get you a big cowboy *** kickin. :flame: LMAO

pretty sure i could pwn you.
FenrisGrim Wrote:pretty sure i could pwn you.

Careful there young one, Wild Bill is one of the toughest Cowboys alive. I would chose my words very very carefully.

You are definitely Yella Belly Material.......haha... What does pwn mean???:Clap:..... If you meant OWN, thats exactly what you will get owned....Oh yeah Cowboys are :1:

So come on down and walk that isle and see what happens.......

OH if I was you young fella, I'd stay away from Death Valley!!!!!

Wild Billnz would absolutely take you out behind the woodshed and spank your little bottom good-n-propper!!!!!!!!!! :ChairHit:

:yawn:

Only one way to find out.

come and walk death valley and see what happens BOY.:ChairHit:
here is thos videos
barker messed one up pretty good
Those are pretty funny. Is that Prater in the last duel?
Colonel Kill Wrote:Hey Bill, have you checked on Q or X lately? Before they played you couldn't get enough of their sass mouth on here. After they were sent home losers just like the rest of their yella belly team had been before their addition there hasn't even been a peep.

X is here, just had some computer problems since that bad storm...But now my computer is fixed and I'm ready to flush those sass mouth Cowboys down the toilet..:flush:
Those videos are good
It is great to see at least a couple of yella belly still got some fire in them. Just to bad it ain't gonna help you boys come Sunday.

X, I was woundering what had happened to you I thought you had more in you than to stop talking after the first week. I had some problems after the storm and took me a few days to get power and then a couple more days before I had phone or internet. Glad to have you back.
Did you get the cyclone upgrade colonel
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Did you get the cyclone upgrade colonel

I did and I went out today to see how it worked and because of the cold it started acting up again so I don't know it is going to help when it is this cold.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I did and I went out today to see how it worked and because of the cold it started acting up again so I don't know it is going to help when it is this cold.

They alol seem to act up when it's not at least 38-40 degrees
  •  Previous
  • 65(current)
  • Next