•  Previous
  • 58(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
THE REF 37 Wrote:wyatt thats funny" when your that good you just stay quite", from what i hear you and the goof troop have had the young guns outnumbered by quite a bit, i also got word that the reason i haven't been playin is because i am scared to come back. I just have been busy the last 2 weekends , trust me there is nuttin like comin up there and lighting u and ur goof troops head up with paintballs, i wont be able to make it again this comin sunday but next sunday i ll be there with bells on. I hope that our duel is still on cause i have some paintballs saved back with your name all over them wyatt. good luck young guns this sunday, i ll rejoin u in battle next sunday

Those are awful brave words there Ref. But I suppose it is easy to have a tough sass mouth when you know you not going to show up in Death Valley.

As far as outnumbered your sources are not correct. We loaned the yella bellys enough to make it even this past Sunday and still destroyed them. Th fact is your yella belly team just ain't cut out to compete with the likes of the COWBOYS, Brother!!!!! WWWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

And as for your duel, Wyatt has been there every Sunday waiting to duel and you have been a no show, and will be again this week. That really looks like you are avoiding Wyatt and are hoping he forget about the duel. And who could blame you.
torQQue Wrote:Boys, I got all my stuff in, however, I don't think I'm going to play. You know, I have talked all this ish about tearing the cowboys a new one. The reality is, it was just talk.

I have never shot a gun in my whole life, and I'm a poor outdoorsmen. I am also legally blind in my right eye and I will have a tough time aiming the gun.I get nervous around guns.

I am afraid my inaccuracy and lack of skills will end up hurting someone or myself seriously, and I don't want that. I went outside with my son today and tried to shoot my new gun and ended up shooting myself in the thigh from point blank range in shorts, and now I can barely walk.. Very painful.. I have a welt, knot and bruise the size of baseball. I don't think I am cut out for this type of recreation. I was lucky I didn't shoot my sons eye out.

I apologize, I will come watch every now and then. I will just sell my equipment cheap and/or let someone use it that needs it. I am just not cut out for anykind of gun.

Yeah, it seems fun, but its not worth hurting myself and/or someone else..

You're just messin around aint ya? You need to go try it out....:thumpsup:
torQQue Wrote:Boys, I got all my stuff in, however, I don't think I'm going to play. You know, I have talked all this ish about tearing the cowboys a new one. The reality is, it was just talk.

I have never shot a gun in my whole life, and I'm a poor outdoorsmen. I am also legally blind in my right eye and I will have a tough time aiming the gun.I get nervous around guns.

I am afraid my inaccuracy and lack of skills will end up hurting someone or myself seriously, and I don't want that. I went outside with my son today and tried to shoot my new gun and ended up shooting myself in the thigh from point blank range in shorts, and now I can barely walk.. Very painful.. I have a welt, knot and bruise the size of baseball. I don't think I am cut out for this type of recreation. I was lucky I didn't shoot my sons eye out.

I apologize, I will come watch every now and then. I will just sell my equipment cheap and/or let someone use it that needs it. I am just not cut out for anykind of gun.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well this is great news lol. But if you dont change your mind and you still want to sell some of your equipment, send me a pm of what all you got and I may get some stuff off ya.
phoeniXX Wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What's so funny, you the one that wanted these automatic electric guns. The trigger was so sensitive it cause me to shoot myself. And ****it it hurts:mad: My leg is killing me.
phoeniXX Wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Keep on laughing son. You make me mad and I will go AWOL or whatever they call it on you. You will see how it feels, I shoot you right in the *** from 5 foot. Your brother is in serious pain here, and all you do is laugh me. I see it how it is.
Here is picture of my leg, and you want to laugh at me. I hope it don't cause a blood clot or something.. never again will I play with paintball guns.
**** three round burst thing it shot me more than once..
haha, that looks like it hurt like a som *****....
Ya right "Q"! :dontthink

See ya Sunday Big Grin
torQQue Wrote:Keep on laughing son. You make me mad and I will go AWOL or whatever they call it on you. You will see how it feels, I shoot you right in the *** from 5 foot. Your brother is in serious pain here, and all you do is laugh me. I see it how it is.

:lmao: :lmao: That picture is one of the funnies things Ive ever seen..Maybe this might toughen you back up and youll go back to the way you once was...SO bring your AWOL A** on and lets see what will happen..LOL
The Sniper Wrote:Ya right "Q"! :dontthink

See ya Sunday Big Grin

I know when he is serious, and when he called me earlier he was pretty mad about buying the gun so I might have to do a little talking to get him to come Sunday.
phoeniXX Wrote:I know when he is serious, and when he called me earlier he was pretty mad about buying the gun so I might have to do a little talking to get him to come Sunday.

:Clap::Clap: You have to admit I had you going. I never ever heard you laugh on the phone that loud.. I thought you were going to stroke out. you were like.. "stop son, my head is killing me." then you would go on laughing uncontrollably for another 5 minutes., then say "Please stop, oh my head.." :lmao:

Now, on a more serious note. What's this **** about toughing me back up? You think I'm soft now or something. If I was as a crazy as I use to be I would have been locked up or dead years ago.

There is nothing that "lines" a man out , like a good women. All you hard *****(no need to laugh) in here go ahead and step up and admit it. You know what I'm talking about:girlwink: Our women keep us in line no doubt about it.
I saw Ronnie Susanbury ( spelling) down at QQ trying to give him mouth to mouth and QQ was breathing just fine and was alert, so I dont know what was going onBig Grin . I think he had the gun on full auto and Gage grabbed the trigger on accident and shot him.
The Sniper Wrote:Ya right "Q"! :dontthink

See ya Sunday Big Grin

You won't see me son.. All you will see is a blur of orange coming at your head.. :rockon:
Billnz28 Wrote:I saw Ronnie Susanbury ( spelling) down at QQ trying to give him mouth to mouth and QQ was breathing just fine and was alert, so I dont know what was going onBig Grin . I think he had the gun on full auto and Gage grabbed the trigger on accident and shot him.

:eek::eekBig Grinid he have a chew in every jaw and cheek in his head.. God I hope not.
torQQue Wrote::Clap::Clap: You have to admit I had you going. I never ever heard you laugh on the phone that loud.. I thought you were going to stroke out. you were like.. "stop son, my head is killing me." then you would go on laughing uncontrollably for another 5 minutes., then say "Please stop, oh my head.." :lmao:

Now, on a more serious note. What's this **** about toughing me back up? You think I'm soft now or something. If I was as a crazy as I use to be I would have been locked up or dead years ago.

There is nothing that "lines" a man out , like a good women. All you hard *****(no need to laugh) in here go ahead and step up and admit it. You know what I'm talking about:girlwink: Our women keep us in line no doubt about it.

Yes you did....But I just wanted to make sure you where ready to take over the Valley come Sunday...The countdown is on:ChairHit: :wieghts:
there will be no taking over anything from the yella bellies......
I'll be "styling and profiling " orange stripes down some cowboy *** come Sunday baby! WOOOOOOOOOOHHH..
Amun-ra dont want any in a duel sunday...bottom line i'm gonna make him look worse than the SNIPER!!!!!!!!!!! ooooh ra oooooh ra
torQQue Wrote:I'll be "styling and profiling " orange stripes down some cowboy *** come Sunday baby! WOOOOOOOOOOHHH..

You won't be styling and profilin to nothing, with that yella stripe down ya back...Big Grin,,,, U boys sure can talk the talk, but Sunday we will see if you can WALK the WALK
Hey Sniper,

Rick flair retired pal. Maybe you should demonstrate some pride and consider going out a winner like Flair did.. You know, leave while your still on top of your game, no need for me to humiliate your legacy..

WOOOOOOH!!!!!

I put together you a going away video.. Well miss you. You were a legend.. Always a fan..

TATE_64 Wrote:there will be no taking over anything from the yella bellies......

Tate, you know the Cowboys have heard all of this kinda nonsense talk before and yet we REIGN SUPREME in the VALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yella Bellys, to be the best you gotta beat the best and the COWBOYS ARE THE VERY BEST GOIN TODAY, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TATE_64 Wrote:You won't be styling and profilin to nothing, with that yella stripe down ya back...Big Grin,,,, U boys sure can talk the talk, but Sunday we will see if you can WALK the WALK

Hey, we don't have to wait to Sunday.. I'll duel you from the porch anytime you ready:rockon:
TATE_64 Wrote:You won't be styling and profilin to nothing, with that yella stripe down ya back...Big Grin,,,, U boys sure can talk the talk, but Sunday we will see if you can WALK the WALK

"Well I like paintball, and I like talkin, and I'm gonna keep doin both cause they make me feel good"....."Tate, I like Vicki and she likes me back, she showed me her b*****s and I like them Too." :blondeche
Colonel Kill Wrote:Tate, you know the Cowboys have heard all of this kinda nonsense talk before and yet we REIGN SUPREME in the VALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yella Bellys, to be the best you gotta beat the best and the COWBOYS ARE THE VERY BEST GOIN TODAY, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got give the rats a taste of victory before you defeat them.

Example,

[Image: http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/mous...poster.jpg]

:lmao:
Colonel Kill Wrote:Tate, you know the Cowboys have heard all of this kinda nonsense talk before and yet we REIGN SUPREME in the VALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yella Bellys, to be the best you gotta beat the best and the COWBOYS ARE THE VERY BEST GOIN TODAY, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to sale some tickets, or no one would come to the show.....:letsparty :letsparty
torQQue Wrote:Hey, we don't have to wait to Sunday.. I'll duel you from the porch anytime you ready:rockon:

Say When................Big Grin
phoeniXX Wrote:"Well I like paintball, and I like talkin, and I'm gonna keep doin both cause they make me feel good"....."Tate, I like Vicki and she likes me back, she showed me her b*****s and I like them Too." :blondeche

:lmao: Just don't see the funny people before you shoot at someone....haha........
A taste of victory, the Cowboys have the whole enchilada. Cowboys own the market on victories, why the Cowboys have a patent on victory. Victory is the trademark of the Cowboys and it is officially licensed by the Cowboys. Just ask your yella belly battle buddies as they have no and YES I SAID NO wins in the past three weeks. But as I have said before in the immortal words of Rod Roddy............New Yella Bellys come on down, you are the next contestants on the Cowboys List. Walk that Isle brother but you better bring your best (and that won’t be enough) cause the Cowboys are the greatest machine ever assembled. The Cowboys simply are the best there ever was, the very best goin today and absolutely without question are the best there ever will be!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’ve sure had a lot of sass mouth and the Cowboys only listen to so much sass mouth. So come on into Death Valley and get you some!!!!!!! HOOOOORRRRAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 58(current)
  • Next