•  Previous
  • 56(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Yeah the last game was awesome..... But I also like the other games too... So we should mix it up a little...haha

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble..... The Gobbler ain't gonna do anything..... You will be wishin you hadn't became a Yella Bellie come Sunday...
The Gobbler Wrote:gobbler

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

The Gobbler! gosh, you sure do sound tough! :lmao: and you sure did pick a tough sounding name too! :lmao: The Gobbler :lmao:
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble.....

A Turkey doesn't sound all that bad, I mean if a COWBOY stomps his foot, the yella belly Gobbler will probably run to the top of the Hill:lmao::1:
:howdy: Gobbler.The Iguana likes turkey. :ChairHit:
:wenumber1
QQ & XX Are recuiting the barnyard:Clap: :Clap:
The Gobbler! :lmao:

The Sniper loves it! It just don't get no better! :lmao:

The Sniper couldn't have come up with a better name for a Yella Belly his-self! :lmao:
The Sniper heard the the Yella Bellies have recruited the Puppy Dog, the Moo-Cow, the Billy Goat, the horsey, and the chicken too!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:Cheerlead that $h!t is funny:thatsfunn
Billnz28 Wrote:the Iguana and I got another recruit this evening, when we memtioned war his eyes lite up like a kid in toys r us, this guy is a veteran at war and just knows combat, been in it first hand in Baghdad on the front line and said he would love to join us. He will only be able to help us every other week but he is a soldier.

Hey that sounds great Bill. Sounds like he is already use to takin out yella bellys. His help is welcomed any time.
This is one bad Cowboy :muscleman
Johnny Ringo Wrote:The calvarys a comin boys, it's gonna be a different story next week.Wink

blah, blah, blah, gonna, gonna, gonna...............same ole story Ringo. It's gettin kinda old if you ask the Cowboys. When you actually do something then tell us about but until then take your roody poo candy a$$ to the bottom of the Ridge and wait for the rest of your yella belly crew come and join you after the Cowboys destroy the yella bellys AGAIN. Ringo you have to know by now that the Cowboys are the greatest thing goin today, brother!!!!! WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.nebraska-turkey-hunts.com/07t...20Jeff.htm

The Gobbler meets the Iguana!!!!!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:http://www.nebraska-turkey-hunts.com/07t...20Jeff.htm

The Gobbler meets the Iguana!!!!!!!

:lmao: Thats how it will be come Sunday...:1:
How was it that yall played?
JackFrost Wrote:How was it that yall played?

we killed yella bellies:redboxer:
We took the flag from the Yella Bellies and stopped them from taking it back. Iguana had a hole in one.Big Grin
Iguana Wrote:we killed yella bellies:redboxer:

Alright that tells me nothing.:confused:
guys i think that QQ is not wanting to play with us because i havent seen any sign of him on here in days...he must of thought it over and decited not to play
[quote=BigJ]guys i think that QQ is not wanting to play with us because i havent seen any sign of him on here in days...he must of thought it over and decited noto to play[/QUOToE]

Only in your dreams cowgirl. Big Grin
Are we going to get any coverage from Brian Milam? We have one of the best gangs around and everybody knows it but yet very little mentioned during the week. I think that being up against the Yella Bellies every week that it is like the Globetrotters taking on the Washington Generals. Maybe we are taken for granted by having the Great one's on our team. I've noticed that Jim Frasure doesn't say much either, "I Swear It". The Sniper has told you before Milam that you would be on our team but of course that leaves Jim a true Yella Belly. Right,Right,Right.Big Grin
[B]Hey guys, I created The gobbler for one of the guys thats coming with us next Sunday. He loves to turkey hunt, so I call him THE GOBBLER..He liked it and thought it was funny. I wanted to get a rise out of everyone, so I talked a little trash when registered him. All that talk is from me, so dont hold a grudge against him....If you really want to know what hes saying about Sunday, go to the paintball photo thread. But, to let you know......Beware The Gobbler is coming and hes bringing his turkey call too. hahahahaha
BigJ Wrote:guys i think that QQ is not wanting to play with us because i havent seen any sign of him on here in days...he must of thought it over and decited not to play

BigJ, dont you worry about QQ. Hes going to play.
Almighty...It's like I'm playing cards with my brother's kids or something. You nerve wracking #^%#%$^#%$. Go ahead skin it! Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens! C'mon Wyatt, throw down boy.TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Wyatt Earp Wrote:Are we going to get any coverage from Brian Milam? We have one of the best gangs around and everybody knows it but yet very little mentioned during the week. I think that being up against the Yella Bellies every week that it is like the Globetrotters taking on the Washington Generals. Maybe we are taken for granted by having the Great one's on our team. I've noticed that Jim Frasure doesn't say much either, "I Swear It". The Sniper has told you before Milam that you would be on our team but of course that leaves Jim a true Yella Belly. Right,Right,Right.Big Grin
phoeniXX Wrote:[b]Hey guys, I created The gobbler for one of the guys thats coming with us next Sunday. He loves to turkey hunt, so I call him THE GOBBLER..He liked it and thought it was funny. I wanted to get a rise out of everyone, so I talked a little trash when registered him. All that talk is from me, so dont hold a grudge against him....If you really want to know what hes saying about Sunday, go to the paintball photo thread. But, to let you know......Beware The Gobbler is coming and hes bringing his turkey call too. hahahahaha
We don't hold grudges and of course we love it when someone has enough grit in their craw to get back at us. The Gobbler would really like it when he starts seeing where those turkeys up there have been digging around at times. That being said I am afraid that there will be a painted turkey running for cover sunday, Yella and pink with a little green.:Clap:
Brian Milam Wrote:Almighty...It's like I'm playing cards with my brother's kids or something. You nerve wracking #^%#%$^#%$. Go ahead skin it! Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens! C'mon Wyatt, throw down boy.TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
You can't be The Madcap hereBig Grin Brian we already have one from over your way. I am afraid you would be Liberty Valance type and of course Jim F. would be DUTTON PEABODY the writer for the Shinbone Star.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:We don't hold grudges and of course we love it when someone has enough grit in their craw to get back at us. The Gobbler would really like it when he starts seeing where those turkeys up there have been digging around at times. That being said I am afraid that there will be a painted turkey running for cover sunday, Yella and pink with a little green.:Clap:

Wyatt that would be one pretty turkey....:letsparty
Brian Milam Wrote:Almighty...It's like I'm playing cards with my brother's kids or something. You nerve wracking #^%#%$^#%$. Go ahead skin it! Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens! C'mon Wyatt, throw down boy.TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Hey Wyatt, that boy 'Milam' is talking mighty tough for a "Tender-foot" Big Grin

Wonder how long he'd last in Death Valley ?:Skull03: :Skull03: :Skull03:
phoeniXX Wrote:[B]Hey guys, I created The gobbler for one of the guys thats coming with us next Sunday. He loves to turkey hunt, so I call him THE GOBBLER..He liked it and thought it was funny. I wanted to get a rise out of everyone, so I talked a little trash when registered him. All that talk is from me, so dont hold a grudge against him....If you really want to know what hes saying about Sunday, go to the paintball photo thread. But, to let you know......Beware The Gobbler is coming and hes bringing his turkey call too. hahahahaha

No grudges allowed on this here thread :Thumbs:

But all the trash talk you can come up with is welcome Big Grin

Turkey dinner Sunday boys! :lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:No grudges allowed on this here thread :Thumbs:

But all the trash talk you can come up with is welcome Big Grin

Turkey dinner Sunday boys! :lmao:

A turkey is nothing more than an oversized chicken-should be a perfect fit for the yella bellies!!!

:novb:
  •  Previous
  • 56(current)
  • Next