•  Previous
  • 55(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
XX :p 14 cowboys 25 yella bellies:redboxer: :letsparty
phoeniXX Wrote:Where the teams pretty even in numbers today??

Yeah, they were pretty even.... We loaned them 3 or 4 New Cowboys so we could have a competitive game.... They will be back with us come next week though......Big Grin

It was a good day to be a COWBOY.................:1:Big Grin

One of the New Players we loaned them, said he didn't care to be on there team to even it up this weekend. But he didn't want to be on there team regular because they just wasn't that good....Big Grin..... That was a quote straight from his mouth.....
The Sniper Wrote:Cowboys cleaned house YET AGAIN today brother!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yella Bellies, go get your Q, your X, #*!! you can even get your W, Y, and Z too, because the outcome is still going to be the same! It's a Cowboy world brother and LIKE IT OR NOT, BUT LEARN TO LOVE IT, CAUSE IT'S THE BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:letsparty

I tell you wat you mut the colonel.you and me on a hill side and we can clear wat ever is in our paths i run and gun and the are paying attention to me and then wat do you know they just got sniped by the sniper....good job today guys and i got word that they were recruting ABCDEFGHIJ and K:beavis:
Amun Ra, the Sniper 'ALWAYS' gives credit where credit is do! The Sniper gave credit to Cordell Walker a couple of weeks ago for coming out in the open and fighting like a man. The Sniper gave credit to Chester last week for two courageous charges into certain death. By the way, they where the first charges the Sniper has ever seen from a Yella Belly! So the Sniper will give you credit for proving yourself a worthy adversary today while dueling. :thumpsup:

The Sniper will be the first to admit he thought it would be yet another easy victory over a lowly Yella Belly! AND while it still was another dueling victory for the Sniper over a Yella Belly, making the Sniper 3-0 when dueling :1: It was a little tougher than the Sniper thought it would be!

But that’s why the Sniper is the MAN, the Sniper likes it tough! because when it gets to tough for most it’s just right for the Sniper!!!!! Cool

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO JUST REMEMBER ONE THING, JUST --- ONE --- THING! THE SNIPER IS A 60 MINUTER MAN BROTHER! AND THE SNIPER CAN GO --- ALL --- NIGHT --- LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah, they were pretty even.... We loaned them 3 or 4 New Cowboys so we could have a competitive game.... They will be back with us come next week though......Big Grin

It was a good day to be a COWBOY.................:1:Big Grin

One of the New Players we loaned them, said he didn't care to be on there team to even it up this weekend. But he didn't want to be on there team regular because they just wasn't that good....Big Grin..... That was a quote straight from his mouth.....

So the numbers were even, but the games were pretty much one sided.

Hopefully Q, myself, and the guys we are bringing next week can really change things to make the games better, and get these guys to fight.
BigJ Wrote:I tell you wat you mut the colonel.you and me on a hill side and we can clear wat ever is in our paths i run and gun and the are paying attention to me and then wat do you know they just got sniped by the sniper....good job today guys and i got word that they were recruting ABCDEFGHIJ and K:beavis:

Whos side you on now BigJ? But before you decide, just remember when were all sitting in the back of the greenhouse and as you already know from firsthand experience, Staggs can hear your screams.Wink
Oh he is a winner JackFrost... He is definitely a COWBOY........

So did you win at Cornhole today or what?
BigJ Wrote:I tell you wat you mut the colonel.you and me on a hill side and we can clear wat ever is in our paths i run and gun and the are paying attention to me and then wat do you know they just got sniped by the sniper....good job today guys and i got word that they were recruting ABCDEFGHIJ and K:beavis:

Wink BigJ I'm really impressed that you know your ABC's...Sounds like your an educated man.
Once again the Cowboys come out 4-0. The Sniper just can't say enough about the new Cowboys! The Colonel was Stylin & Profilin today along side Big J, Barker, Nick, & Big Daddy have turned Death Valley into their own personal playground! Justin "Daniel Boone" is unstoppable in them hills, Big Mick and his side kicks flat got it done today! Big TATE & Billnz just may be the best one two punch in the Valley. AND then there's the Sniper's main man the Iguana! I bet Yella Bellies have nightmares about him in there sleep! The man can disappear and then reappear at will. They never know when he's coming or where he's at! There are several others that are starting to show up each week who are really making a difference and need nicknames!!!!!!!!! If the Sniper left anyone out some of you other Cowboys make sure to mention them. Good Job today! The Sniper is honored to be riding with such men as yourselves! :Thumbs:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Colonel, search for this item on ebay for the upgrade 220327913801[Image: http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globa...tCurve.gif][Image: http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif]

Hey thanks Ringo. I will try to find it.

BigJ we definately handled the yella bellys from our side of the Ridge. It was 3 Cowboys agains 5 yella bellys and they did stand a chance.
TATE_64 Wrote:Oh he is a winner JackFrost... He is definitely a COWBOY........

So did you win at Cornhole today or what?

yeh made a few extra dollers Big Grin
WWHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Brother, the Cowboys 4-0 today not even counting the two no show duels which moves it to 6-0. Numbers were even but there was most definately a huge difference is skill level. The Cowboys are ther VERY BEST goin today. As I have said before and it proved true again today, the COWBOYS are the GREATEST MACHINE EVER ASSEMBLED. We are the best there ever was, the best there is today and the very best there ever will be.

Q, X, and the rest of your misfit gang, in the words of Rod Roddy.....COME ON DOWN YOU'RE THE NEXT ON THE COWBOY"S LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:WWHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Brother, the Cowboys 4-0 today not even counting the two no show duels which moves it to 6-0. Numbers were even but there was most definately a huge difference is skill level. The Cowboys are ther VERY BEST goin today. As I have said before and it proved true again today, the COWBOYS are the GREATEST MACHINE EVER ASSEMBLED. We are the best there ever was, the best there is today and the very best there ever will be.

Q, X, and the rest of your misfit gang, in the words of Rod Roddy.....COME ON DOWN YOU'RE THE NEXT ON THE COWBOY"S LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Iguana and I got another recruit this evening, when we memtioned war his eyes lite up like a kid in toys r us, this guy is a veteran at war and just knows combat, been in it first hand in Baghdad on the front line and said he would love to join us. He will only be able to help us every other week but he is a soldier.
The calvarys a comin boys, it's gonna be a different story next week.Wink
Billnz28 Wrote:the Iguana and I got another recruit this evening, when we memtioned war his eyes lite up like a kid in toys r us, this guy is a veteran at war and just knows combat, been in it first hand in Baghdad on the front line and said he would love to join us. He will only be able to help us every other week but he is a soldier.

Not Billy Ray!!!!:Sad04: :igiveup:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:The calvarys a comin boys, it's gonna be a different story next week.Wink

:yawn:
Ha Ha Cowboys.....Are you ready for the Gobbler !!!!TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
The Sniper Wrote::yawn:

The Gobbler!!!!!
:rockon: The Gobbler is ready to take out the Cowboys!!!
gobbler
Im ready for Death Valley..
To Take Out Some Cowboy.....
"Cowboys," R U ready for The Gobbler!!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:The calvarys a comin boys, it's gonna be a different story next week.Wink

Yes we are!!!!
I think the last round played out the best overall yesterday, maybe we should do it that way more. Instead of one team hiding, one team down at the flat & the other up the hollow....sound the horn & go at it.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I think the last round played out the best overall yesterday, maybe we should do it that way more. Instead of one team hiding, one team down at the flat & the other up the hollow....sound the horn & go at it.

I enjoy the head-to-head also. I would like to keep our "traditional" game for the movement/ exercise but would also like to add more of these as well. Too often we spend more time on the pursuit than we do on the engagement. This would especially be good if we grow to the point of having more than two teams. We could possibly have three teams with a best of three round robin each week and keep track of wins/losses for the remainder of the season. (Just something to consider-I like it all!)
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I think the last round played out the best overall yesterday, maybe we should do it that way more. Instead of one team hiding, one team down at the flat & the other up the hollow....sound the horn & go at it.
So playing that way worked well? Good. I will try it next week.
The Gobbler Wrote:"Cowboys," R U ready for The Gobbler!!!

Only thing the gobbler is gonna be goblin on is a cowboy's %&#* or ah ah ah tippmann.LMAO:eek:
Amun-Ra Wrote:So playing that way worked well? Good. I will try it next week.

It worked out well for us LOL. Not really everybody engaged and was alot of fighting and shooting from everybody on both teams. I think everyone enjoyed the last game.
  •  Previous
  • 55(current)
  • Next