•  Previous
  • 50(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
BigJ Wrote:you can thank QQ 4 the recruit i might have 2 work this sunday but i will be there the next 1
You can thank QQ and the rest of your low down yella bellies for all the tardies that you are goinna have put down for 1st period when you don't show up. I will call the Iguana every time you are 1 minute late and Ol Wyatt thinks maybe you and RN09 and Jacky Frost would like to be in Spurlocks 1st period to enhance the school atmosphere more.:devilflam Big Grin I feel so bad for you BigJ because your Dad will only up the stakes and you'll be like like the old Chuck Connors tv show " BRANDED ".:ChairHit:
Mongo Wrote:I am willing to say that you beat me in our duel but it should have been no less than a draw with wyatt.

No matter what you think a head shot only counts as one kill shot. Now Wyatt did hit me 3 times in the head but I hit him 2 times in the head once in the neck and once maybe even twice in the chest. Wyatt got 3 kill shoot and I got 4 or 5, so how does that add up to a victory for Wyatt.

I know that he is getting up there in age and wins in things have been few and far between for him the last few years but there is no need to try and cheat.
MONGO MONGO MONGO!! You simply never learn. You were never close to winning our duel and the paint on your facemask and face only backed up what everyone including Calamity of which you never take up for will and in fact did say that day. The video and pictures show it and in retrospect looking at the pictures you were kneeling down while trying to shoot Ol Wyatt which is one of the first rules of cowardly dueling. It was I will admit a little more exciting to knock you down with paint but to have you continue to cry is getting a little embarassing:o for the family. I would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone there that day and the one's that were not there and read about these exploits that I truely apologise for Mongo the Nephew who has suddenly and deliberately become a bonafide whinnnnnneeeerrrrrrrr. I will get the Great One to post the picture of you in the don't shoot me because I am hiding stance. Monseiur Paul Regret you are not and in fact You're no daisy, You're no daisy at all. Calamity should have come over to our side to begin with because her own player shot her when we first started. Cowboys don't shoot people whether they're yella bellies or I guess now Little bitty yella bellies with their mask off. Mrs Wyatt doesn't want war, Mrs Judge doesn't want war, Mrs Sniper doesn't want, well I don't think Mrs Sniper cares one way or the other but WAR it is!!!! I'm thinkin maybe hot dogs and chips before we start playin up in the Valley, any thoughts.
Smile
This is gettin good haha...

Big J...... WTF are you thinking? I guess the Iguanna is gonna take you out just like all the other Yella Bellies he is gonna take out...
Welcome aboard BigJ
Now I am gonna make sure I get all of my food at Food city to make the BigJ have to work a little more and especially send the better half over there to increase the work load on sunday.Wink
Big Grin Big announcement. bigj is full of $&!t .DONT BELIEVE him no matter
:howdy: what he post. tHEY'RE NO WAY. he is a YELLA BELLY. this is funn:lmao: :lmao: S$!T Big Grinrums02:
Iguana Wrote:Big Grin Big announcement. bigj is full of $&!t .DONT BELIEVE him no matter
:howdy: what he post. tHEY'RE NO WAY. he is a YELLA BELLY. this is funn:lmao: :lmao: S$!T Big Grinrums02:

thats what Im talking about, beat some sense into him. We will tie him up and shoot paintballs at him this week if he thinks he a YB. QQ keeps messing around all I can say is DRIVEBY:flame:
Whoooooooooooooo, Yeah if Torqque keeps messin around it will be a DriveBy....haha....May even get Brian Ray to jump the creek on his dirt bike in reverse and plant some paint mines and stuff...haha
Iguana Wrote::AngelPray xx recruit jake dale :beavis:

If I did that, there would be no more Cowboys...So I wouldn't do you that way Iguana. It just wouldn't be fair to bring JB, AKA the hammer.
Wyatt, Wyatt, Wyatt no one said anything about not kneeling in dueling and besides i only bent my knees enough to look you straight in the eyes. Your right on the viedo eveyyone saw my mask and me but no one put the camra on you to show everyone the paint that was on you. And yes there was plenty of on you. Say what you want but you now the truth is that I hit you just as much or more than you hit me.
:lmao:You all believe this nonsense.. They are trying to plant BigJ as a mole to try and ambush us. I love you BigJ, but I not as much as your daddy does. You wouldn't turn your back on your dad. You cowfools aren't fooling anyone here. At this time we aren't accepting any new recruits. Sorry, BigJ.
Mongo Wrote:I am willing to say that you beat me in our duel but it should have been no less than a draw with wyatt.

Finally, after two weeks of arguing MONGO has come to grips with his humiliatingly brutal defeat at the hands of the Sniper:Clap:

MONGO, you are simply not in touch with reality!!!!!!! :goofy:

Mongo hit Wyatt 'ONE' time with a glancing shot. Not even sure if it was a hit or just busted on Wyatt’s arm and splattered. On the other hand, WYATT blistered that non-functioning melon MONGO calls his head with at least four shots and a couple more to the chest. :flame: :ape:

Again this week, MONGO your team helped declare the winner "WYATT" , even Calamity! You know your own team would vote for you if they thought you won! I actually give them credit for not voting along team lines.

Everyone knows MONGO is a big guy. There are a lot of great nicknames in sports involving the word ‘Big’. For example,
  • The Big Unit
  • The Big Easy
  • The Big Hurt

Well after listening to MONGO the last two weeks its time to add another very befitting nickname to that list of 'Big' nicknames

From now MONGO should be known as “The Big Whinny @$$”!!!!!! Cause Mongo's either :Sad04: or :blabbermo
torQQue Wrote::lmao:You all believe this nonsense.. They are trying to plant BigJ as a mole to try and ambush us. I love you BigJ, but I not as much as your daddy does. You wouldn't turn your back on your dad. You cowfools aren't fooling anyone here. At this time we aren't accepting any new recruits. Sorry, BigJ.

I don't know what you are talking about....So he isn't switching teams?:confused: I wish you all would make your ****ed mind up.....:dontthink
i believe what BigJ is saying. i don't think that J would do such a dastardly deed as be a mole. however i may be wrong. but if he wants to join the Young Guns he's more than welcome. and like Jack Frost said it is kinda hard to be friends with a bunch of ol' timers
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i believe what BigJ is saying. i don't think that J would do such a dastardly deed as be a mole. however i may be wrong. but if he wants to join the Young Guns he's more than welcome. and like Jack Frost said it is kinda hard to be friends with a bunch of ol' timers

Yeah, you are right. Maybe the he is fed up with all "senile behavior" from the old cowboy folk..:Clap:
maybe he's tired of being one of the only ones able to run the hills. he told me this before.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:maybe he's tired of being one of the only ones able to run the hills. he told me this before.

I took care of that problem when I took your two best runnersBig Grin . Barker and Nick, they are cowboys for life. And the Iguana can run the hills also along with Mick . and just to add a little insult to injury the new recruits I have comming half of then are runners also.
well Bill Jack Frost has been doing a little recruiting himself and he is getting 2 or 3 people. also there is a boy coming with Cameron Hamilton. and they all can run the hills and im sure the ones that QQ are getting can run the hills.
They can run the hills all they want too, all thats going to do is get them tired and hold off from us shooting them. So go ahead and get the runners, we'll just call on our dogs and chase them out. Big Grin
Well let's just hope BigJ is smarter than to try and too pull a stunt to where he tricks us and draws fire on us. Becasue I will have one eye on him and the other looking down my sights at the cowgirls. And im sure if he does try and pull anything RN09 will take him out before he gets his chance becasue hes experienced at friendly fire. Big Grin
Wyatt Earp Wrote:MONGO MONGO MONGO!! You simply never learn. You were never close to winning our duel and the paint on your facemask and face only backed up what everyone including Calamity of which you never take up for will and in fact did say that day. The video and pictures show it and in retrospect looking at the pictures you were kneeling down while trying to shoot Ol Wyatt which is one of the first rules of cowardly dueling. It was I will admit a little more exciting to knock you down with paint but to have you continue to cry is getting a little embarassing:o for the family. I would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone there that day and the one's that were not there and read about these exploits that I truely apologise for Mongo the Nephew who has suddenly and deliberately become a bonafide whinnnnnneeeerrrrrrrr. I will get the Great One to post the picture of you in the don't shoot me because I am hiding stance. Monseiur Paul Regret you are not and in fact You're no daisy, You're no daisy at all. Calamity should have come over to our side to begin with because her own player shot her when we first started. Cowboys don't shoot people whether they're yella bellies or I guess now Little bitty yella bellies with their mask off. Mrs Wyatt doesn't want war, Mrs Judge doesn't want war, Mrs Sniper doesn't want, well I don't think Mrs Sniper cares one way or the other but WAR it is!!!! I'm thinkin maybe hot dogs and chips before we start playin up in the Valley, any thoughts.
Smile

:ape: Poor Mongo, Wyatt's head shots inflicted more damage to him than we realized! Mrs. Judge said hotdogs it is Sunday! (She also mentioned her Yella Belly son-in-law Cordell and The Last Supper-not sure what the reference was) Being that Mongo has already lost his ability to count beyond four, if he regresses any more between now and Sunday, maybe Calamity will see fit to feed him a hotdog!!!
Sounds good Judge, she does make some of the best hot dogs around.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i believe what BigJ is saying. i don't think that J would do such a dastardly deed as be a mole. however i may be wrong. but if he wants to join the Young Guns he's more than welcome. and like Jack Frost said it is kinda hard to be friends with a bunch of ol' timers

Should be fun then boys, We should have around 22-25 players depending if all can make it. Just remeber QQ,XX,BIg J and their recruits wont be there this weekend, so it should be plenty of fun LMAO:letsparty
:letsparty Two recruits signed. We are pleased
with landing such high profile defensive players
floyd co best :Thumbs: GARY DALMAS WHOOOOOOOOOO:redboxer:
HA HA
Let's get one thing straight RN09 and make no mistake when getting momma to read this for you. We are not now nor will we ever be friends with Yella Bellies, it's not kinda hard but impossible to even think that there was a chance to be friends with us. Let's see RN09 go ahead and call The Greatest Dueler of all time:ChairHit: and tell him you want to go runnin around and being friends. Well, we're waitin on the reply.
Iguana Wrote::letsparty Two recruits signed. We are pleased
with landing such high profile defensive players
floyd co best :Thumbs: GARY DALMAS WHOOOOOOOOOO:redboxer:
HA HA

:lmao: You Yella Bellies don't want them chasing you in the hills...haha:eek:
Billnz28 Wrote:Should be fun then boys, We should have around 22-25 players depending if all can make it. Just remeber QQ,XX,BIg J and their recruits wont be there this weekend, so it should be plenty of fun LMAO:letsparty

:mad: I forgot about that. As long as we don't get shut out we should be ok.Big Grin
Mrs. Judge has my vote as our MVP. Never like a big bowl of chilli before battle. Just wish she wasn't so generous to the enemy. The Sniper hates to see that poor women 'Son-n-lawless' after less weekend.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Let's get one thing straight RN09 and make no mistake when getting momma to read this for you. We are not now nor will we ever be friends with Yella Bellies, it's not kinda hard but impossible to even think that there was a chance to be friends with us. Let's see RN09 go ahead and call The Greatest Dueler of all time:ChairHit: and tell him you want to go runnin around and being friends. Well, we're waitin on the reply.

You'll never catch the Sniper running around and being friends with no little flithy rotten, nose picking, booger eating, spineless, dung headed half a turd nugget! :Angry07:
Whoooooooooooooooooooooo, Come on Sunday.....haha
  •  Previous
  • 50(current)
  • Next