•  Previous
  • 43(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:I usually have a lot to say. I, much like the legend that is the Sniper, find it hard to put into words what I witnessed today. It may take a couple of days for me to gather all my thoughts to do the events justice. The young bums did bare witness to what is truly the most effective battle regiment ever assembled. I have to go for now, my wife loves the cowboy in me.

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

THE SNIPER KNOWS HOW YOU FEEL BROTHER !

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
:howdy:
Colonel Kill Wrote:Funeral Blues

Stop the clock, turn off the telephone
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone
Silence the pianos with a muffled drum
Bring Out the Coffins. Let the mourners come
Let the planes circle overhead
Writing in the sky, YELLA BELLIES ARE DEAD

They fought from North, from South, from East and West
Making promises all work week to bring their Sunday Best
High Noon came to past just like a song
Yella Bellies thought they’d last forever, GUESS THEY WERE WRONG

The stars are not wanted now, put out each one
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun
Pour away the ocean, sweep up the woods
For nothing a yella belly does can ever come to any good

:yawn::yawn: Yawn!:p
torQQue Wrote:All these Cowboys speaking a lot arrogant nonsense , much like T.O. and Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys. All the talent, all the best equipment, all the tools in place to win. You know why the Cowboys stunk up the field this year?

Much like "you" Cowboys, on paper it appears that no one can stop you, however, you lack the leadership, cohesiveness, and heart that a real team possesses. You allow your EGO's to stand in your way of greatness.

The new, improved, and united Yelly Belly team will exploit these weaknesses, and we shall be victorious once again. That's all. :flame:

Why torQQue, you filthy, wretched, miserable, disgusting, low-down, dirty, scum sucking, rat-bag, yella-bellied, snaked-gutted, spineless, crusty headed, rodent livered, deplorable, dejected, desert flea that lives on a camels genitals!!!!!:Angry07:

Us Cowboys have fought gallantly for years to turn the tide in this paintball war and you say we have no leadership. I wouldn't be surprised if Wyatt doesn't call you out right off the bat! Big Grin
Pictures don't lie QQ. You made the choice to take over the Clippers of paintball now we will see how the Thunder comes down. BigJ will miss work in order to get a shot in on the rookies next week. The Iguana won't sleep for thinking about where he will locate in the valley. You know the others will seek you and the XX out so you better be in training this week.:flame:
torQQue Wrote:All these Cowboys speaking a lot arrogant nonsense , much like T.O. and Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys. All the talent, all the best equipment, all the tools in place to win. You know why the Cowboys stunk up the field this year?

Much like "you" Cowboys, on paper it appears that no one can stop you, however, you lack the leadership, cohesiveness, and heart that a real team possesses. You allow your EGO's to stand in your way of greatness.

The new, improved, and united Yelly Belly team will exploit these weaknesses, and we shall be victorious once again. That's all. :flame:

For that TorQQue, You have called down THUNDER, and boy... You are gonna get IT.... You tell The rest of them Low down, Scum Sucking, Yella Belly brothers of yours, Wyatt is coming and H.E.L.L. is coming with him....:devilflam

You may have to word that different for Mongo :ape: though..Big Grin

I must admit I was wrong when I thought you were a Cowboy.....You most definitely are a yella belly. Already talking bout what you are gonna do and that’s what the yella bellies do every week YET NOTHING CHANGES AND THE COWBOYS ROLL ON. The Cowboys only talk about what has BEEN DONE NOT WHAT WE ARE GONNA DO. Real Straight talk is what you get from the Cowboys not this we are gonna bullsh_t....... And as for the equipment and tools the YB's have the best guns, youth, numbers and stuff but the COWBOYS DO HAVE ALL THE TALENT and the greatest machine ever assembled known only as the COWBOYS ARE CERTAINLY UNSTOPPABLE, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what to say to you obnoxious cowboys, other than the Yelly Bellies are about to rain on your little parade.

You want to know what it feels like to get your parade rained on, paintball style, cowboys? Do you?????? If you got the balls, then watch the video. I can see myself now, making wyatt, sniper, and tate do the high step in synchronization. :redboxer:

This video is a demonstration of whats to come for you little dancing cowboys.. I am about to bruise your egos...

[youtube="high stepping"]PP-zZZED1Ew[/youtube]

. TongueirateSho
Just a little food for thought, torQQue: "You can't tell how good a man or a watermelon is 'til they get thumped"
See you in the Valley!
You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk???? that is the question....lol:moon:Big Grin
TATE_64 Wrote:You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk???? that is the question....lol:moon:Big Grin

Boy, I sure hope so.. You boys probably already got a bounty out for my head the way I've been running my mouth..
I got field experience though, I shot at a deer and killed a squirrel once. Big Grin
torQQue Wrote:I don't know what to say to you obnoxious cowboys, other than the Yelly Bellies are about to rain on your little parade.

You want to know what it feels like to get your parade rained on, paintball style, cowboys? Do you?????? If you got the balls, then watch the video. I can see myself now, making wyatt, sniper, and tate do the high step in synchronization. :redboxer:

This video is a demonstration of whats to come for you little dancing cowboys.. I am about to bruise your egos...

[youtube="high stepping"]PP-zZZED1Ew[/youtube]

. TongueirateSho

Then the Sniper just has one thing to say, just --- one --- thing!

COME ON DOWN BROTHER! WHOOO!!!!!!! WALK THAT ISLE, & RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN! WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! IT MAY BE THE OLDEST RIDE IN THE PARK, BUT IT’S STILL GOT THE LONGEST LINE!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sniper has beat down the best, and is looking forward to the rest of whatever the yella bellies have offer!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause THE SNIPER’S a 60 minutes man brother! And THE SNIPER can go ALL ---- NIGHT ----- LONG!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
torQQue Wrote:Boy, I sure hope so.. You boys probably already got a bounty out for my head the way I've been running my mouth..
I got field experience though, I shot at a deer and killed a squirrel once. Big Grin

:lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:Then the Sniper just has one thing to say, just --- one --- thing!

COME ON DOWN BROTHER! WHOOO!!!!!!! WALK THAT ISLE, & RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN! WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! IT MAY BE THE OLDEST RIDE IN THE PARK, BUT IT’S STILL GOT THE LONGEST LINE!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sniper has beat down the best, and is looking forward to the rest of whatever the yella bellies have offer!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause THE SNIPER’S a 60 minutes man brother! And THE SNIPER can go ALL ---- NIGHT ----- LONG!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn That's classic right there, no matter what team your on. WOOOOOH!!
torQQue Wrote::thatsfunn:thatsfunn That's classic right there, no matter what team your on. WOOOOOH!!

[SIZE="5"]I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

:lmao:

Q, you shoulda been a Cowboy!!!!!!!

Now I got to go an kill ya!!!!

Big Grin

You're the man Q just what we need, & you're right the new stronger united guns will be back in the winners circle in no time.:Thumbs:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You're the man Q just what we need, & you're right the new stronger united guns will be back in the winners circle in no time.

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

Now that's really funny right there!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

Laugh while you can Sniper, it won't be funny much longer.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Laugh while you can Sniper, it won't be funny much longer.

Oh, ok I think I will Big Grin

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The Sniper Wrote::thatsfunn

I believe he is trying to insult me, Ringo. Sniper, are you insinuating that I am weak? :yawn::yawn: Exactly how old you? 75, 80?? I'm guessing 77.. Can you even see to shoot me:Shaking:, say old man?..:bounce: We should rename you SniperCane.. You and the nature boy got one thing in common, I understand why you like him now. You both are too old and washed up for your sport.. WOOOOOHHH!
torQQue Wrote:I believe he is trying to insult me, Ringo. Sniper, are you insinuating that I am weak? :yawn::yawn: Exactly how old you? 75, 80?? I'm guessing 77.. Can you even see to shoot me:Shaking:, say old man?..:bounce: We should rename you SniperCane.. You and the nature boy got one thing in common, I understand why you like him now. You both are too old and washed up for your sport.. WOOOOOHHH!

Oh yes, yes he is trying to insult you ol' buddy, & he'll pay dearly for all the wise cracks.TongueirateSho
torQQue Wrote:I believe he is trying to insult me, Ringo. Sniper, are you insinuating that I am weak? :yawn::yawn: Exactly how old you? 75, 80?? I'm guessing 77.. Can you even see to shoot me, say old man?.. We should rename you SniperCane.. You and the nature boy got one thing in common, I understand why you like him now. You both are too old and washed up for your sport.. WOOOOOHHH!

As Doc Holiday would say "Not me, I'm in my prime!":flame:

The Sniper and the Nature Boy have several things in common, Big Grin

We've both aged like a fine wine brother!
We both have a way with the ladies! WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!
We both can kick @$$ & take names!
AND, we both are STILL living large, looking fine, and STYLIN & PROFILIN, every --- step --- of --- the --- way!Big Grin

Your still new to paintball Q so the Sniper knows exactly what your thinking Q, after watching yesterdays battle, your thinking when it comes to the Sniper

Your thinking, How in the world did God get that that much MAN, a virtual @$$ kicking machine, into that pretty a package WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

The Sniper knows this because he often sees people in awe of the Sniper because the women want him & the men want to be him, BUT THERES ONLY ONE SNIPER, AND BROTHER YOUR LOOKING AT HIM Big Grin WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RN-09 after dueling with Wyatt Earp! His whole head is Pink & Orange!
The Cowboys getting ready to blast those miserable, low-down, scum sucking, dejected, dirty-rotten, wretched, rat-bag, slimy, greasy, particles of worm waste, yella bellies!
This is an actual photo of the LAST THING 'MONGO' seen Sunday in game 3. Took right before he was obliterated!!!!!!! Big Grin Just so happens this is also the Founding Fathers of the Cowboys paintball team. 'HANGING' Judge Roy Bean, The Sniper WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!, and Wyatt Earp!
The Sniper Wrote:RN-09 after dueling with Wyatt Earp! His whole head is Pink & [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR.]!

:lmao: R.I.P. RN09:rockon:
The Sniper Wrote:The Cowboys getting ready to blast those miserable, low-down, scum sucking, dejected, dirty-rotten, wretched, rat-bag, slimy, greasy, particles of worm waste, yella bellies!

Do you have the photo of the young guns like that?
JackFrost Wrote:Do you have the photo of the young guns like that?

they broke the camera LOL
The Sniper Wrote:This is an actual photo of the LAST THING 'MONGO' seen Sunday in game 3. Took right before he was obliterated!!!!!!! Big Grin Just so happens this is also the Founding Fathers of the Cowboys paintball team. 'HANGING' Judge Roy Bean, The Sniper WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!, and Wyatt Earp!
I thought that was a picture of Larry, Moe , & Curly....No wait it could be Daryl, Daryl, & Larry...it's hard to tell with those masks on.Big Grin
QQ Ive drove by your house atleast 6 times today trying to get you to come out and havent seen hide nor hair of you , Guess it will be 2 weeks till I get to shoot you yella Bellie scum .
Just wanted to give props to my bro.... The picture was awsome.
  •  Previous
  • 43(current)
  • Next