•  Previous
  • 39(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:That chicken kinda looks like you Wyatt and I'm not talking about his features but rather his color. I find it amazing how you and your elderly mind can still remember what you look like when you walk out of Death Vally. That day when whoever it was filmed the Sniper and RN09 duel must have taken that picture of you and sent it to you as congratulations on being the first multicolored chicken they have ever seen. Now I don't feel so lonely, cause not only I but you and me both are now multicolored. Grant it yours MIGHT wash off (that is if you didn't get shot so many times that it was engraved in your skin) but come next Sunday you end up looking the same way. But I believe that it is about time for the Young Guns to take back the throne. I don't about the rest of the young guns but i don't wanna get beat by a bunch of metro-sexuals at best. I mean lets think about it they are cowboys, who play on the hill, and have named a portion heartbreak ridge. That sounds a little broke-back to me if you know what i mean.

Funny thing is, you and jack frost were the stunt doubles in the movie though.lol
Billnz28 Wrote:Funny thing is, you and jack frost were the stunt doubles in the movie though.lol

haha:lmao:
Yes it is the night before the battle, and not a young gun can sleep. The young guns a filled with excitment because they know what is instore for the cowardly cowboys. Once the paint has stopped flying and the young guns are standing victorious the old guys will be ashamed to show there faces again.

There is no doubt that if a team has a couple more players they should win but when the numbers are even time after time the young guns always come out on top.
Mongo Wrote:Yes it is the night before the battle, and not a young gun can sleep. The young guns a filled with excitment because they know what is instore for the cowardly cowboys. Once the paint has stopped flying and the young guns are standing victorious the old guys will be ashamed to show there faces again.

There is no doubt that if a team has a couple more players they should win but when the numbers are even time after time the young guns always come out on top.
you yella bellies cant sleep cause you know that death is certain and you dont want to waste your last few hours sleeping it away.
Mongo Wrote:Yes it is the night before the battle, and not a young gun can sleep. The young guns a filled with excitment because they know what is instore for the cowardly cowboys. Once the paint has stopped flying and the young guns are standing victorious the old guys will be ashamed to show there faces again.

Your Mom and Dad called and asked if I could talk to the Cowboys and see if we would take it easy on Mongo and Calamity, Since it is family and I am a loving brother i said that we would---------------------would not that is. Prepare to meet exploding paint nephew.:devilflam :devilflam :devilflam :devilflam
Mongo Wrote:There is no doubt that if a team has a couple more players they should win

Thats the way it used to be, The Yella's always had more man (yella) power....But the tides have changed in Death Valley, now with even numbers that has been a different story that last couple of weekends.... Only a few more hours.....Big Grin
Old Man I will get Mrs. Wyatt to say a prayer for you at church today and I will promise to only blow off one ear a game. Wyatt you just hang out at the top off the moutian with Big J and we will hunt you down.

Tate when the numbers are even your cowardly bunch don't stand a chance.
What a nice day to play some paintball.
Gun malfunctions took me out quick in todays battles, and the Jacks Creek Geriatrics better be glad. Wyatt had been talking alot of trash the last couple of days and I made him pay for that early in the first game before I had to leave without a gun to shoot. So you can have your rocket launchers and bazookas, you over the hill metamucil drinking aching from arthritis yella bellies, but I will have a new surprise for you next time.
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:Gun malfunctions took me out quick in todays battles, and the Jacks Creek Geriatrics better be glad. Wyatt had been talking alot of trash the last couple of days and I made him pay for that early in the first game before I had to leave without a gun to shoot. So you can have your rocket launchers and bazookas, you over the hill metamucil drinking aching from arthritis yella bellies, but I will have a new surprise for you next time.

Better watch what you say about Wyatt boy. He painted up RN09 and Mongo for ya real nice. Better be glad you wasnt there for the 2nd game if you wanna call it that, since it only lasted about 10-15 minutes.LOL

The cowboys talked the talk and they def. walked the walk today in death valley. Come getcha some sunday Yella bellies.

What happened to your gun
I broke the stock and some of the internal pieces fell out, and if Wyatt is looking for a duel I'll be his huckleberry all I need is a hand full of paintballs.
Again, I am proud to be runnin with such an honorable group of men. We put the old yella bellies on the run again today.

I was in awe as Wyatt totally dismantled 2 yella bellies. He is master with the gun. There should be no doubt in anyone's mind about him. He has nothing to prove. He did his talking with his back to back wins today. I swear those bullets just went through him. It was amazing. I am pretty sure it is on video and will talked about for centuries. A real life hero, putting young yella bellies in their place.

I will also spend some time later talking about the shock and awe that Sniper brought to Death Valley today. The look of fear in the faces of the yellas made the whole day just about perfect.
ahh my air tank ran out of air at the best time today didnt it?
:howdy: How nice it is to see Yella Belliesrunning for thier life

COWBOYS :1:
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:ahh my air tank ran out of air at the best time today didnt it?
It would not had been different even if you had a full tank just face it Confusederved: by Wyatt & Company
BigJ Wrote:It would not had been different even if you had a full tank just face it Confusederved: by Wyatt & Company

o i guarantee that it would have been different...
Just got back from visiting my daughter at UK Hospital...she is doing well. I am sure I will be back in the battle next Sunday.

5-0 today. Glad to hear it was another normal day in the life of the Cowboys. As I have told the YB's before and must remind them again............THE COWBOYS ARE THE GREATEST MACHINE EVER ASSEMBLED, BROTHER. We are the best that's ever been, they are today and the best there ever will be.

I see the Ol' Marshall himself got fed up with all the YB sass mouth over the past couple of weeks and took two (YEAH TWO.......NOT ONE) of you worthless, good for nothing, spineless yella bellies behind the wood shed and give YOU BOTH A REAL OLD FASHION BUTT WHIPPIN!!!!! Way to go Wyatt, just shows even the greatest cowboy will only put up with sass mouth so long before a lesson had to be taught. I just wonder, Wyatt what the excuses will be as to why they lost. I just hear Mongo now....... and I have already heard Cordelless Wall Phone complain about his gun tearing up.

Now Ringo, Mongo, Cordell, Remourceful, Ref, RN09, Amun-Ra..............Whatcha gonna do, BROTHERS, when the COWBOYS come back looking for you SUNDAY!!!!!!!

WWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-0 TODAY! 5-0 IN DUELS OVERALL BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 WEEKS IN A ROW OF KICKING @$$ AND TAKING NAMES FOR THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boys, very seldom is the Sniper at a loss for words, but today in Death Valley events occurred that left even the Sniper speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!! First, WYATT “YOU DA MAN!!!!” YOU ABSOULTELY PIMPED SLAPPED RN-09 LIKE YOU WHERE HIS DADDY!!!! THEN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES LATER YOU BENT MONGO OVER YOUR KNEE AND SPANKED HIS BOOTY LIKE IT WAS YOUR DUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, as if Wyatt walking on water wasn’t enough, the Cowboys set a record that will probably never be broken by going 5-0 today in Death Valley. Really wasn’t even close! If we had played 10 games today the Cowboys would have won them all. We’re just that good!

Next, as always boys, the Sniper was up to some dastardliness. The Sniper had a little trick up his sleeve and probably gave birth to a weapons race.

Finally, something happened the Sniper thought he'd never live to see “A YELLA BELLY actually acted like a real man and charged into battle”. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I had to stop and take my mask off and wipe my eyes out.

Congratulations to you Chester! The Sniper can’t understand why in the world you ride with that bunch of scallywags? Not a one of your teammates has ever shown that kind of courage. First time ever a YELLA BELLY has made a real charge. If Amun-Run-Away had been there he could have watched it threw his binoculars from a football field away!
Mongo Wrote:Old Man I will get Mrs. Wyatt to say a prayer for you at church today and I will promise to only blow off one ear a game. Wyatt you just hang out at the top off the moutian with Big J and we will hunt you down.

Tate when the numbers are even your cowardly bunch don't stand a chance.
Well looks like you didnt have a chance to hunt Wyatt or Me down the first reason is in the first game you didnt last long enough 2 and then the Second you was just 2 scared of Wyatt after he made that booty call on you...id say you was just dizy or something from geting shot in the head im just not sure
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:o i guarantee that it would have been different...

You really need to be quiet and :igiveup: before "Yet another" Cowboy decides to paint that head for ya again
Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:You really need to be quiet and :igiveup: before "Yet another" Cowboy decides to paint that head for ya again
Big Grin

ha thats funny i'll never :igiveup: unlike sum 1 *cough* ref *cough*
I am sure looking forward to the video replay of those dueling head shots.. Will be fun watching those head shots in slow mo.. Wyatt laying the smack down today.. That old cowboy got skills! I'm impressed..
Once again the yella bellies lose, badly I might add, and they once again start calling each other out. Lets see if the ref steps up to defend what he thinks is his honor or if he will wimp out as usual.

Why Ringo, what has happen to you sash wearing yella bellies. Your team has been faced with a overwhelming opponent and have responded be running, hiding, name calling and turning on each other. Can it be that Ringo has lost control of the YB's and if so can anyone step up and bring this bunch of misfits together before their total destruction????????? One is to question the YB future????????
torQQue Wrote:I am sure looking forward to the video replay of those dueling head shots.. Will be fun watching those head shots in slow mo.. Wyatt laying the smack down today.. That old cowboy got skills! I'm impressed..

Did you get to join the Cowboys for the smack down today? If so, how did you like it?
Colonel Kill Wrote:Once again the yella bellies lose, badly I might add, and they once again start calling each other out. Lets see if the ref steps up to defend what he thinks is his honor or if he will wimp out as usual.

Why Ringo, what has happen to you sash wearing yella bellies. Your team has been faced with a overwhelming opponent and have responded be running, hiding, name calling and turning on each other. Can it be that Ringo has lost control of the YB's and if so can anyone step up and bring this bunch of misfits together before their total destruction????????? One is to question the YB future????????

Yella Bellies may break up all together! They can't seem to do anything right. Their leader Amun Ra has ran away and will not fight anymore now that everything is even! Johnny Ringo didn't play today either. MONGO couldn't lead a horse to water if it was dying of thurst. Cordell Walker is busy trying to put Wal Mart out of business. Calamity is still trying to make her way back from Pike Co. from last week. All the rest are just "little fella's" kittens one could say. But then theres Chester! 1st one ever to show some nerve and that was today. Maybe Chester should take control of that rag tag bunch.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Did you get to join the Cowboys for the smack down today? If so, how did you like it?

My brother and I just observed today, and we loved it. Getting our equipment this week.

Here is what those guys look like on the other end of Wyatt's barrel.

[youtube="wyatt's target"]3vFQaiX7M8U[/youtube]

:lmao:
Colonel Kill Wrote:Did you get to join the Cowboys for the smack down today? If so, how did you like it?

He seemed to be leaning towards the side of the Young Guns in conversation today, guees we'll just have to wait & see.
Ringo a no show for the OK Corrall AGAIN!!!!! Mad Cap you have really done some damage to Ringo as he has only been in battle ONCE since YOU BROTHER DESTROYED HIM IN HIS DUEL!!!!!! Maybe Wyatt can call Mrs. Ringo this week and tell her we won’t hurt him TOO BAD if she will let him come of the PORCH to PLAY WITH THE BIG DAWGS!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sounds like Chester joined the wrong crew. Did anyone tell him that the yella bellies won't stand for what he is doing to their rightfully givin name. Of course looks like the YB's need something and from where I sit Chester is the only answer. Maybe just MAYBE Chester can get that group of spineless, gutless, yella stripe wearing bunch together to posse some form of competition for us GREAT COWBOYS.
The Sniper Wrote:Yella Bellies may break up all together! They can't seem to do anything right. Their leader Amun Ra has ran away and will not fight anymore now that everything is even! Johnny Ringo didn't play today either. MONGO couldn't lead a horse to water if it was dying of thurst. Cordell Walker is busy trying to put Wal Mart out of business. Calamity is still trying to make her way back from Pike Co. from last week. All the rest are just "little fella's" kittens one could say. But then theres Chester! 1st one ever to show some nerve and that was today. Maybe Chester should take control of that rag tag bunch.

I was there, just wasn't able to get the job done but I'll have that taken care of by the next round.
torQQue Wrote:My brother and I just observed today, and we loved it. Getting our equipment this week.

Here is what those guys look like on the other end of Wyatt's barrel.

[youtube="wyatt's target"]3vFQaiX7M8U[/youtube]

:lmao:

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!!!! :Clap:

Hay Q, I hope what I hear from Ringo is not true and you are in fact a Cowboy because I know that's how you roll!!!!! Be great to be fighting along side you and the Bro next week.
  •  Previous
  • 39(current)
  • Next