•  Previous
  • 38(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Iquana Wrote::yikes: mick AKA KamiKaze he will face Death for his team no doubt about it Big Grin suicidal attack is his mission this is a true [b]cowboy[B[ destroying yella bellys WoooooooSmile TongueirateSho

Welcome aboard IqUANA

Mick is definatly gonna be a madman in the valley , told me the other day that he loved the smell of dead yella bellies, he said back in Korea they used to stack those SOB 5 feet high and use them for sand bags and then go sleep like a baby
:notworthy yella bellies look out got the x7:howdy:
Iquana Wrote::yikes: mick AKA KamiKaze he will face Death for his team no doubt about it Big Grin suicidal attack is his mission this is a true [b]cowboy[B[ destroying yella bellys WoooooooSmile TongueirateSho
This is true not only will the Iguana and Mick be sworming death valley like 2 hornets ill be there by there side and there will be no place to hide because of the glare off of your Yella Bellies
BigJ Wrote:This is true not only will the Iguana and Mick be sworming death valley like 2 hornets ill be there by there side and there will be no place to hide because of the glare off of your Yella Bellies

Im sure Barker and Miller Time will be along side also
:letsparty THE Sniper will close the gate to death valley and give you yella cowards educational duel DEATH VALLEY IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE FOR COWBOYS:beavis:
It is really no wonder the YB's have went totally silent..........First of all what can they really get on here and say to defend themselves. Wyatt and Company have had those yella bellies on the run for a while and now with the new additions to the Cowboys, the yella bellies are digging to new depths to find any place to hide. And come Sunday the clinic on yella belly destruction will continue.......The Cowboys will continue our total destruction of those low down, measly, weak kneed, worm eatin, good for nothin yella bellies.

I'd challenge any yella belly to step up to the plate show some courage, guts, backbone and try to give the Cowboys at the very least some opposition. But then again I guess that would take a yella belly that knows anything about what courage, guts and backbone are...............AND THAT"S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.....hahahahaha
Iquana Wrote::notworthy yella bellies look out got the x7:howdy:

Glad to see you got the X7. The yella bellies are in for A REAL BAD DAY COME SUNDAY, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
Sniper I admitt nothing, cause you had a bunch of padding in your clothing so you couldn't feel any of those kill shots that hit you.

I will play your little game and duel anyone from your cowardly side to you want. I will not stop horassing Wyatt untill he steps up and duels someone, and he is a lieing cheat just like you Sniper.
Unfortunately I will not be attending this weeks festivities in Death Vally, Sorry Young Guns.
I take it that chicken is for me, but i have never and i mean never backed down from anything or anyone and never will. I do like playing paintball but i also like the idea of having a future as a CPA so i have to be at PCC Sunday at 2 so i can fill out some very important papers, but when i do become a CPA a few years down the road i will throw you old timers a bone and help you out with your taxes. I mean you all will be pretty old and face it Wyatt if you take many more head shots you won't even be able to bathe yourself you will have to get Mrs.Wyatt to help you get all the paint off. P.S. make sure you tell her to get behind the ears.
Well guys I just got ahold of Roger Nelson and he said he he would be up around 3:00 to pick up all the dead Yella Bellies...i gave him directions and told him he would need a 4wd:beavis:
BigJ Wrote:Well guys I just got ahold of Roger Nelson and he said he he would be up around 3:00 to pick up all the dead Yella Bellies...i gave him directions and told him he would need a 4wd:beavis:

Thats good, I bet your teammates are going to be so proud and honored to be carried out of Death Valley in a proper way. Of course we was going to let your bodies lie there and rot to let the world know the rath of the young guns :devilflam
Iguana Wrote:mick AKA KamiKaze he will face Death for his team no doubt about it suicidal attack is his mission this is a true cowboy[B[ destroying yella bellys Wooooooo

[B]WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY MAIN MAN ------ THE IGUANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME ABOARD THE COWBOYS AND BGR BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:letsparty

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Iguana, just the type of MAN the Cowboys are looking for! Someone with an unmatched thrust for the death and destruction of anything with a YELLA streak down it’s back. Blood’s the IGUANA’S favorite drink and the cry’s of the wounded and dying are music to the IGUANA’S ear’s, he’s got a tombstone for a heart, and a graveyard for a mind! The IGUANA was born on a mountain and raised in a cave and fighting & killing YELLA BELLIES is all he craves!!!!!!!!!!!! :theman:

The very name 'THE IGUANA' causes a knot in the stomach and a lump in the throat of the YELLA BELLIES! :yikes: :help:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way the IGUANA killed Chester last week was a thing of beauty! First, THE IGUANA spotted his prey. Then he turned colors like only the I G U A N A can & blended in with his environment. Then the IGUANA walked “Invisibly” right up to the enemy and blasted :flame: his sorry YELLA CARCASS !!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:Clap:
Iguana Wrote::letsparty THE Sniper will close the gate to death valley and give you yella cowards educational duel DEATH VALLEY IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE FOR COWBOYS:beavis:

Amen Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Grin
Colonel Kill Wrote:It is really no wonder the YB's have went totally silent..........First of all what can they really get on here and say to defend themselves. Wyatt and Company have had those yella bellies on the run for a while and now with the new additions to the Cowboys, the yella bellies are digging to new depths to find any place to hide. And come Sunday the clinic on yella belly destruction will continue.......The Cowboys will continue our total destruction of those low down, measly, weak kneed, worm eatin, good for nothin yella bellies.

I'd challenge any yella belly to step up to the plate show some courage, guts, backbone and try to give the Cowboys at the very least some opposition. But then again I guess that would take a yella belly that knows anything about what courage, guts and backbone are...............AND THAT"S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.....hahahahaha

Colonel, my brave and trusted friend, the YELLA BELLIES are silent because everytime they start giving us sassmouth :blabbermo one of the Cowboy's fill's their mouth with paint!!!!!!! RN09 & Raidernation both are still trying to get all the paint off from the last two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No use to challenge men with no honor! :igiveup:
Mongo Wrote:Sniper I admitt nothing, cause you had a bunch of padding in your clothing so you couldn't feel any of those kill shots that hit you.

I will play your little game and duel anyone from your cowardly side to you want. I will not stop horassing Wyatt untill he steps up and duels someone, and he is a lieing cheat just like you Sniper.

MONGO'S still being MONGO, just look and see

[YOUTUBE="MONGO STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT DUEL WITH SNIPER!"]hC7sSMWLwDo[/YOUTUBE]

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
:beavis:
BigJ will be there this week and that only means one thing we will be unstopable
BigJ Wrote::beavis:
BigJ will be there this week and that only means one thing we will be unstopable

We've missed ya Big J! Glad your back! The sorry yella bellies are running scared at the moment!
I'm afraid Jack Frost is just a bit too happy and talking a little much for right now, It may be a time to meet his Daddy again, You best hope he doesn't come back Jack! I told RN09 and Ref not to get back on here and run their mouth, I'm tired of it. The Sniper will tell them when they can get back on line and they better not until he says so. Mongo, Nephew or not you are going out very soon and even though I probably will not be invited to the family get togethers because of the demolition on you and Calamity, it will well be worth my being absent to see you with yellow all over your face and her with red paint for lipstick. How did you ever guess that CHICKEN was you Remourcefulone, You should have let us known earlier and we would have got your little papers postponed until 2:30 because that's about how long you would have lasted sunday.:1:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I'm afraid Jack Frost is just a bit too happy and talking a little much for right now, It may be a time to meet his Daddy again, You best hope he doesn't come back Jack! I told RN09 and Ref not to get back on here and run their mouth, I'm tired of it. The Sniper will tell them when they can get back on line and they better not until he says so. Mongo, Nephew or not you are going out very soon and even though I probably will not be invited to the family get togethers because of the demolition on you and Calamity, it will well be worth my being absent to see you with yellow all over your face and her with red paint for lipstick. How did you ever guess that CHICKEN was you Remourcefulone, You should have let us known earlier and we would have got your little papers postponed until 2:30 because that's about how long you would have lasted sunday.:1:

Dad will be back this week, his dad was in the hospital and thats why he didn't make it last week.
JackFrost Wrote:Dad will be back this week, his dad was in the hospital and thats why he didn't make it last week.
Good to hear. I hope his Dad is ok.
Welcome all new COWBOYS; glad to have you riding with us. I think it was Mark Twain that made the following statement:
"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded and are called COWBOYS!" (I won't say who the second group is, but the initials are YELL* BELLIE*)
I will see everyone right after church tomorrow.
T’was the night before battle and all through the hollow,
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even MONGO,

The traps were set
in Death Valley with care,
In hopes Cordell Walker
Soon would be there.

The YELLA BELLIES were awake
Shaking under their beds,
While visions of a coming beating
danced in their heads,

Wyatt with his tipmann,
The Sniper with a Surprise,
Have decided not to fire,
Till they see the whites of their eyes!

When out of Jackscreek,
There came such a Bombay,
The Yella ones started running,
Especially Amun Ra

Away to the battle,
The Sniper flew like an arrow,
Only to find,
The Judge had killed Johnny Ringo,

When, to my wondering eyes,
There stood RN-09
With several pink dots,
Just below his hairline

Like a dart, the Iguana,
So lively and quick,
Had just finished off Chester,
Ever so slick,

Then Colonel Kill came,
Faster than eagles can fly,
The Ref then knew,
Soon he would die!

As the battle started,
Bill & Tate sent paintballs through the sky,
Remorceful Raider ran,
So fast you’d thought he could fly

Then Barker & Nick,
Began chasing Jackfrost,
They had to run him so far,
They both got lost,

Calamity Jane ran up the mountain,
And into the sky,
She even ran down a plane,
As it flew by!

The rest of the Bellies ran up the holler,
All you could see was their rears,
To the top of the hill,
They all disappeared!

As I looked over my shoulder,
All I seen was Joy,
Then the Sniper said,
“Just another day for a COWBOY!”
lmao...... That was a dandy Sniper......

That was a funny Video of Mongo pouting...haha
Judge Roy Bean Wrote:Welcome all new COWBOYS; glad to have you riding with us. I think it was Mark Twain that made the following statement:
"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded and are called COWBOYS!" (I won't say who the second group is, but the initials are YELL* BELLIE*)
I will see everyone right after church tomorrow.

I just get chills everytime the judge speaks. Although a man of few words, the wisdom and confidence just echoes. Pay attention boys, the Judge has spoken.
The Sniper Wrote:T’was the night before battle and all through the hollow,
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even MONGO,

The traps were set
in Death Valley with care,
In hopes Cordell Walker
Soon would be there.

The YELLA BELLIES were awake
Shaking under their beds,
While visions of a coming beating
danced in their heads,

Wyatt with his tipmann,
The Sniper with a Surprise,
Have decided not to fire,
Till they see the whites of their eyes!

When out of Jackscreek,
There came such a Bombay,
The Yella ones started running,
Especially Amun Ra

Away to the battle,
The Sniper flew like an arrow,
Only to find,
The Judge had killed Johnny Ringo,

When, to my wondering eyes,
There stood RN-09
With several pink dots,
Just below his hairline

Like a dart, the Iguana,
So lively and quick,
Had just finished off Chester,
Ever so slick,

Then Colonel Kill came,
Faster than eagles can fly,
The Ref then knew,
Soon he would die!

As the battle started,
Bill & Tate sent paintballs through the sky,
Remorceful Raider ran,
So fast you’d thought he could fly

Then Barker & Nick,
Began chasing Jackfrost,
They had to run him so far,
They both got lost,

Calamity Jane ran up the mountain,
And into the sky,
She even ran down a plane,
As it flew by!

The rest of the Bellies ran up the holler,
All you could see was their rears,
To the top of the hill,
They all disappeared!

As I looked over my shoulder,
All I seen was Joy,
Then the Sniper said,
“Just another day for a COWBOY!”

brilliant, just brilliant......the Sniper is an artist. I know this to be true. I watched has painted a perfect Cistine Chapel scene on RN09, now we see the poetic use of words......Stylin and Profilin......Keep it up Sniper, I am with you until the end!!!
:kneel: YELLA BELLIES GET READY TO FIGHT . COWARDS NO RUNNING FIGHT:cop:
That chicken kinda looks like you Wyatt and I'm not talking about his features but rather his color. I find it amazing how you and your elderly mind can still remember what you look like when you walk out of Death Vally. That day when whoever it was filmed the Sniper and RN09 duel must have taken that picture of you and sent it to you as congratulations on being the first multicolored chicken they have ever seen. Now I don't feel so lonely, cause not only I but you and me both are now multicolored. Grant it yours MIGHT wash off (that is if you didn't get shot so many times that it was engraved in your skin) but come next Sunday you end up looking the same way. But I believe that it is about time for the Young Guns to take back the throne. I don't about the rest of the young guns but i don't wanna get beat by a bunch of metro-sexuals at best. I mean lets think about it they are cowboys, who play on the hill, and have named a portion heartbreak ridge. That sounds a little broke-back to me if you know what i mean.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:That chicken kinda looks like you Wyatt and I'm not talking about his features but rather his color. I find it amazing how you and your elderly mind can still remember what you look like when you walk out of Death Vally. That day when whoever it was filmed the Sniper and RN09 duel must have taken that picture of you and sent it to you as congratulations on being the first multicolored chicken they have ever seen. Now I don't feel so lonely, cause not only I but you and me both are now multicolored. Grant it yours MIGHT wash off (that is if you didn't get shot so many times that it was engraved in your skin) but come next Sunday you end up looking the same way. But I believe that it is about time for the Young Guns to take back the throne. I don't about the rest of the young guns but i don't wanna get beat by a bunch of metro-sexuals at best. I mean lets think about it they are cowboys, who play on the hill, and have named a portion heartbreak ridge. That sounds a little broke-back to me if you know what i mean.

I know what you mean remorcefule one. I was thinking the same thing myself.
  •  Previous
  • 38(current)
  • Next