•  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Wyatt the only person that trys to hide anywhere is you and your yella buddy the Sniper. You try to hide him out for 3 days and then you try to not let the young guns know you where back from takin little jess out to catch his ride.

Now I don't know for sure but I am pretty sure that Wyatt and The Sniper might be the worse cowboys ever. I don't know how the old guys keep letting you 2 come back week after week.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You must not have a very high bar to measure your courage by if you can raise it by lasting 30 seconds after the shooting starts in a game.Big Grin And by the way I returned the favor on little brother by making him surrender, he needs to know by the way, YOU CAN'T CALL "TIME OUT" OR YELL "WAIT A MINUTE MY PAINTBALLS SPILLED" OUT DURING THE HEAT OF BATTLE.:dontthink

He had never played before and didn't know the rules, he thought if it didn't bust then he was still in - honest mistake!

However, How dare you try to define courage "Sir"!!!! Courage is not a tangible object that can assigned a simple measurement. Even if it was, it certainly wouldn't be measured in sec's, but I wouldn't expect a yella belly to know that :dontthink

The most courageous act one can perform in battle is jumping in the line of fire, or on top of a granade in order to save his comrads --- that only takes a second. That's what the Sniper & Colonel did Sunday. Hopefully, Johnny Bravo, you've learned something about courage today Wink
Mongo Wrote:Wyatt the only person that trys to hide anywhere is you and your yella buddy the Sniper. You try to hide him out for 3 days and then you try to not let the young guns know you where back from takin little jess out to catch his ride.

Now I don't know for sure but I am pretty sure that Wyatt and The Sniper might be the worse cowboys ever. I don't know how the old guys keep letting you 2 come back week after week.

Good MONGO-JANE!
:ape:

Your sentence structure is coming alone just fine Smile
Wyatt, so what i quit early, i was having technical problems with my mask i couldnt see . See thats the difference between having equipment problems like i did , and getting put out first just about all the time like you do. No need to be mad cause i took you out without any help, and shot your mask so full of paint that you are probably still cleaning it. You thought it was bad this sunday on you wyatt wait till next sunday you wont stand a chance this go around.:redboxer:
THE REF 37 Wrote:Wyatt, so what i quit early, i was having technical problems with my mask i couldnt see . See thats the difference between having equipment problems like i did , and getting put out first just about all the time like you do. No need to be mad cause i took you out without any help, and shot your mask so full of paint that you are probably still cleaning it. You thought it was bad this sunday on you wyatt wait till next sunday you wont stand a chance this go around.:redboxer:
Why Ref, What an ugly thing to say. There were 11 of you YB's and you were hidin behind 10 of them when I took on all of ya. Be like Calamity and play without a mask instead of quitting and gettin one of the 15 pacifiers you Yella Bellies carry with you.:baby: Cool I can't wait until this week and it will be a site worth seein for my gang of Bravados.
got my fill station and tank. pm me if you need your tanks filled.
The Sniper Wrote:No doubt about it, the Sniper & the Colonel raised the bar by which courage is measured yesterday in death-valley.

The Sniper Wrote:He had never played before and didn't know the rules, he thought if it didn't bust then he was still in - honest mistake!

However, How dare you try to define courage "Sir"!!!! Courage is not a tangible object that can assigned a simple measurement. Even if it was, it certainly wouldn't be measured in sec's, but I wouldn't expect a yella belly to know that :dontthink

The most courageous act one can perform in battle is jumping in the line of fire, or on top of a granade in order to save his comrads --- that only takes a second. That's what the Sniper & Colonel did Sunday. Hopefully, Johnny Bravo, you've learned something about courage today Wink

Well hopefully you learned a lesson from this my friend, you are the one who said there was a courage measuring bar and I never once tried to define courage, I said you had a low bar. You must be deranged.

There were 11 of us & 10 of you guys, for the day (since we won all 3 games quite easily I might addWink ) we had a total of 30 kills & you guys had a grand total of 6 kills for 3 games, now you guys think about those numbers & let us know who you think is the dominating force in Death Valley, it's quite obvious:wenumber1 . One would think with all of your guys plotting, planning, & cheating those numbers would be just the opposite. But I guess that just the way things turn out when you're battling against a superior opponent like the Young Guns. You see we don't need to plan for days we just come in & take out anything in our path or anybody that pops up out of a hole. I think we all noticed that Kernel Sanders hasn't been back talkin smack since the Kernel got popped.Smile
I think we had a few more than 6 kills total **** the last game we had about 6. and like I told Amun-Ra next weekend after paintball were gonna be wrestling.
Wyatt I think we might have another member or two next weekend.

In all honesty I think we might need to get some colored arm band if we get many more players. I almost took out Big J due to friendly fire last week.
Billnz28 Wrote:Wyatt I think we might have another member or two next weekend.

In all honesty I think we might need to get some colored arm band if we get many more players. I almost took out Big J due to friendly fire last week.

No need to do that we can see those yella streaks down your backs just fineBig Grin .That's actually a good idea though & to make it even both sides should have to wear them, Young Guns team will wear green & you guys can wear either hunter orange or pink.
Young Guns will wear YELLOW for ya bellies.....haha... Wyatt & Company will wear some sort of dark green.....
Hey Wyatt, Me & Amun-Ra are thinking about having a paintball clinic this Saturday if enough people sign up with specific training about the correct way to plan a surprise attack & the proper stealth tactics & stuff like that you know, sort of a PAINTBALL 101 class for losers. We'll go ahead and put you & Sniper on the sign up list, just let us know if any more of your guys want inBig Grin .
Amun-Ra will not be doing anything Saturday. His boss won't let him.... He barely gets to play on Sunday let alone 2 days...
Guys if your wanting me to get ur tanks filled you need to bring them to me tomorrow or friday Bill is gonna charge $5.00 for a 20oz and 6.00 for a 24oz...let me know something
I am in for the tanks. Yella Belly tanks are also ordered. We're simply taking our time on how we want to go about wiping you YB's off the planet. You'll wear what the Better Half say's for you to wear Ringo and I think I can influence the yellow for your streak on the back.Cool The Ref may want to call a technical on us after chasing him thru the creek again. Someone said Cordell was back in town, I sure hope so for us.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Well hopefully you learned a lesson from this my friend, you are the one who said there was a courage measuring bar and I never once tried to define courage, I said you had a low bar. You must be deranged.

There were 11 of us & 10 of you guys, for the day (since we won all 3 games quite easily I might addWink ) we had a total of 30 kills & you guys had a grand total of 6 kills for 3 games, now you guys think about those numbers & let us know who you think is the dominating force in Death Valley, it's quite obvious:wenumber1 . One would think with all of your guys plotting, planning, & cheating those numbers would be just the opposite. But I guess that just the way things turn out when you're battling against a superior opponent like the Young Guns. You see we don't need to plan for days we just come in & take out anything in our path or anybody that pops up out of a hole. I think we all noticed that Kernel Sanders hasn't been back talkin smack since the Kernel got popped.Smile

First let me clear up something for you, I wasn't on here because I have been out of town. There are not enough yella bellies out there to keep the Colonel down brother!!!

The sniper had a great plan we just under estimated how deep that yella streak of yours runs as it only took you low down yella bellies an hour to engage. And brother let me tell you, the Colonel managed to do in his very first battle what you snake crawlin, cowardly yella beelies have never attempted...... take on 7 of you with the sniper behind enemy lines. Now Bingo I know you don't understand but us cowboys call that COURAGE. And you should get on here and talk about how you popped the Colonel. Because as normal for you yella bellies you shot the Colonel in the back when he was engaged with many other yb's. That would be what you worm eatin, lizard lickin, spineless cowardly yella bellies call courage:Shaking:

And then you yella bellies have the ref get on here and talk about how his equipment was messed up and he could not continue, well brother there were many equipment problems for the cowboy's but like the true gun slinger we are we keep going against all odds. TongueirateSho
Big J if you don't care get my tanks from me the next day we have school
josh i may bring u my tanks to school tomorrow. its 5 and 6 right?
Yes let us talk about the cowgirls so called courage. A player would only get shot in the back only if they were on the run such as the cowgirls were. Haveing courage isn't telling everyone your not gona show up and then show up 2 days in advance to try and hide like a coward. Oh yeah I wouldn't call it courage if someone got mad about getting the smackdown put on them and deciding to get into a truck to drive into the middle of the battle field and shooting from the safty of the inside of the cab.

The young guns have never done any of that but instead they go right into the battle taking out every cowgirl insight. I guess that is why we lead the all time series with a record of something like 225 to 5.
Yeah Raider Nation its $5 for the 20's and $6 for 24's...

That record is gonna start changing.... The cowboys will coming for you Yella Bellies come Sunday.....
Big J I am also bringing you my tank tomorrow.
To all my comrades in Wyatt's cowboys, I must apologize for not being there over the Hollidays. I take my commitment as a father to my 4 year old son very seriously and spent those weekends with him, as nothing brings more joy to me than seeing him grow into the future cowboy I know he will be. I do have remorse that I left you shorthanded and had to listen as the yella bellies revel in a few lopsided victories. I am back and better than ever. The wife bought me a Tippman and I shall use it as best I can to carry on with you guys in battle. I am honored to stand beside the likes of Wyatt, Sniper, the Judge and others as their honor and courage has been nothing short of awe inspiring to me. I will not back down, I will charge in battle and I will come to the aid of any my comrades when the chips are up or down.

Let the "baby guns" sound off all they want. It is a futile attempt to find self worth on their part by bashing us cowboys of honor. I fully expect Johnny Bravo to take my absence as a sign of weakness, but he will only have words in the end. It will make for good reading. I have never backed down, from anything. I have an ex wife to prove it. Anothers words will only serve to motivate me further. I think Wyatt and Curly Bill will attest to my lack of fear to take on undesirable situations with reckless abandon. So talk on, and bring us cowboys even closer and more focussed. I am prepared to sacrifice my personal well being for the honor of the Cowboys. Are you prepared to do the same for your low down, dirty and shameless group?
Big J, Tate. Ive decided to charge 5dollars for 20 and 24 oz tanks. most people have 20 so its no big deal. I just want to do this so Barker and some of you guys didnt have to go to Blaines and get butt reamed 7 for a 20 and 8 for a 24 or something like that is rediculous. I feel 5 is fair plus I dont have to worry about haveing tanks filled everyweek now.
Billnz28 Wrote:Big J, Tate. Ive decided to charge 5dollars for 20 and 24 oz tanks. most people have 20 so its no big deal. I just want to do this so Barker and some of you guys didnt have to go to Blaines and get butt reamed 7 for a 20 and 8 for a 24 or something like that is rediculous. I feel 5 is fair plus I dont have to worry about haveing tanks filled everyweek now.

You're a good man Billnz28 even if you are on the wrong side of the law, I'll send mine with BigJ by Wyatt tomorrow. Well Johnny Tyler, I forgot you were even in the game, we thought we'd ran you out of town on a rail glad to see yo decided to come back for more. Wyatt you better hope Cordell isn't back in town cause if he is that just means more trouble for you guys Sunday when we, LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN AGAIN!!!Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You're a good man Billnz28 even if you are on the wrong side of the law, I'll send mine with BigJ by Wyatt tomorrow. Well Johnny Tyler, I forgot you were even in the game, we thought we'd ran you out of town on a rail glad to see yo decided to come back for more. Wyatt you better hope Cordell isn't back in town cause if he is that just means more trouble for you guys Sunday when we, LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN AGAIN!!!Big Grin

Dont try and suck up now Johnny Ringo, you guys called down the thunder and now you all are gonna get it. LOL
Billnz28 Wrote:Dont try and suck up now Johnny Ringo, you guys called down the thunder and now you all are gonna get it. LOL

That sounds like a threat!!! Bring on the thunder boys we'll more than ready to return the favor & that my friend would be a promise. Big Grin LOL..... Go ahead Wyatt & get Superman we'll take him down too.
Oh yeah, tell them Wyatt is coming and **** is coming with him....
TATE_64 Wrote:Oh yeah, tell them Wyatt is coming and **** is coming with him....

TongueoliceLig :yes: TongueoliceLig. Could not have said it better myself, Tate.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:[/color]

That sounds like a threat!!! Bring on the thunder boys we'll more than ready to return the favor & that my friend would be a promise. Big Grin LOL..... Go ahead Wyatt & get Superman we'll take him down too.

no threats just promises, I havent seen Amun Ra on here his woman must not let him on here to play.
Billnz28 Wrote:no threats just promises, I havent seen Amun Ra on here his woman must not let him on here to play.
She only allows him on here for 5 minutes per week. Cool
  •  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next