•  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
o yea not only have i recruted 2 new players i will have 3 more coming in a couple of weeks as soon as there guns arrive
Gonna be fun Sunday if the RAIN holds OFF. That will be the only thing saving the Yella Bellies....lol
BigJ you'll be to busy running to the top of the hill from Barker to kill me.
The Sniper Wrote:Yes, you did RN09! you just did it on bubby's account! you and MONGO-JANE are just alike Smile You both have two accounts so you can agree with yourself :Thumbs: Smile Smile Smile

Are you that depressed that none of your teammates will take up for you that you have to keep coming back with everyone has two accounts...Face the facts as a loser Sniper that you and your team will never see a victory again...Bring your grenades..Bring your defected landmines...and even Bring your grenade launcher...None of these will be a match for the young guns
:pirategir
Barkers sidekick Nick wont be there Sunday. Barker also got a taste of that Respnse trigger last weekend also.
Sorry to hear that the Nickster won't be there but Baker will do just fine. There's one thing about it and this being the first game starting off the new season is that when the smackdown comes and no doubt it's already been ordered, Calamity and Mongo will go out like the little sheep they are. The Sniper won't be able to make it because of the Granny's birthday party but the slack will be taken up. I'm a little bit tired of this yakkkkkk yakkkkin all the time from a bunch of Yella Belly crybaggin, low down snake crawlin, weasel talkin, possum trottin( The Ref ) lily livered paintball pretenders. The talk will be tomorrow. WOOOOOO!!!!Cool
Wyatt your right that it is a new year a new year of getting beat over and over. It seems to me that you old guys are always trying to order something new to try and win but yet you still don't win. Order all the mines and grenades you want cause you will need all the help you can get. Your last big plan failded so why should your new one work.

It's time for the old guys to finally put there money where the mouth is and start backin some of this we are gona win crap up. The old guys have no room to talk about winning since it has been over a year since they actually one the best 2 out of 3Smile Smile Smile
Billnz28 Wrote:Barkers sidekick Nick wont be there Sunday. Barker also got a taste of that Respnse trigger last weekend also.

That is right he got a taste of it already i put him out and he got shot about 14 more times after he said he was out it wasnt my fault that i could not slow the speed that my gun was shooting and RN09 ur gonna get a little taste of what the A5 taste like you will will be laying doing this:lmao:
BigJ Wrote:That is right he got a taste of it already i put him out and he got shot about 14 more times after he said he was out it wasnt my fault that i could not slow the speed that my gun was shooting and RN09 ur gonna get a little taste of what the A5 taste like you will will be laying doing this:lmao:

i will be rolling on the ground laughing? ok i guess that your talking about after i shoot you. Cool then you will have to stand down there with Wyatt just :Cheerlead on the old timers hoping that you all can win one
BigJ Wrote:Rn09 you are not gonna tlk to Wyatt like that he is not only the President of Wyatt and Co. but he is the best cowboy we have and you are not gonna speak to him that way...you are 1st on my list come sunday to eliminate.

You must be deranged my little friend, Wyatt's the absolute worst cowboy I've ever seen!!
The Sniper Wrote:Johnny Bravo, as we all know, like him or not, the Sniper is a man of honor, and would never stoop to the levels of scowndrals of the likes MONGO-JANE & RN09. So as an act of good faith the Sniper will personally introduce you to the ol'timers newest member and my good friend "Colonel Kill" at my earliest possible convinence. Hopefully, this will satisfy your insecurities 'Sir' Wink

My bad I should have realized that you are really Ric Flair WOOOOOOOO & the Kernel is really Hulk Hogan BROTHER.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:My bad I should have realized that you are really Ric Flair WOOOOOOOO & the Kernel is really Hulk Hogan BROTHER.

And I guess your RUDY POO CANDY A:mad: is the crumbled Rock. :baby:
Gentlemen, I find the law very explicit on murdering your fellow man, but there's nothing I find in the books about shootin' yella-bellies! Wecome to the team, Colonel. Remember, Hang'em first, Try'em later!!! Until tomorrow, gentlemen.
Wecome back Judge and great advice I might add. I think Johnny Ringo believes that the Sniper has a double identity which is as far fetched as can be. Although the Sniper will be out tomorrow I only hope the Colonel can make it.Cool
[youtube="True Story]khrusDYepo8[/youtube]
Thanks Judge, great advice to live by.

Who knew Johnny Bingo had his own commercial. Glad to see being a earth crawlin, mud wearing, bird dropping, yella belly is workin out for Bingo. Maybe now he can get the rest of his yella belly crew good roles on a commercial.

The Sniper is the most honest and upstanding soldier out there and would never post under false pretenses. In due time Johnny Bingo, you will meet the Colonel. Be careful what you wish for Bingo, YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT, Brother!!!!!!!! What you gonna do when the Colonel comes lookin for you!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A NIGHT! Nothing like the night before a big match. The judge, the man, the myth, the legend, A MAN I WOULD WALK THROUGH #*!! WITH, WHILE WEARING A GASOLINE SUIT, has finally broken the silence and chimed in with some sounds words of wisdom. He has rallied the troops like never before brother!!! So you yella bellies can count on one thing tomorrow ---- TROUBLE IN DEATH VALLEY! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

You know there’s no doubt our paintball league has some of the best paintballers in the state, especially on the ol’timer’s side. Some of the more athletic and competitive people you will ever meet. Top of the line brother all the way! But as in any sport there is always one that stands out from all the rest. The cream always rises to the top you could say. The NFL had Joe Montana, the NBA had Michael Jordan, and in this sport of sport we’ve created, PAINTBALL, there is only one SNIPER! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! SO LIKE OR NOT BUT LEARN TO LOVE IT, BECAUSE IT’S THE BEST GOING TODAY! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy

And because moments like these don’t come often in life, I advise anyone in the tri-state area to venture up to Jack’s Creek, in Wheelwright Ky, tomorrow and see the show. Because you may not have had the opportunity to watch Liberatchie play the piano, or Michael Angelo paint the sixteen chapel, but tomorrow brother, you just might get the opportunity to see the SNIPER play paintball --- WHOOOOOOO!!!!!! It’s the chance of a lifetime brother, even if only for one game. Because diamonds are forever brother & so is the SNIPER!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!!

Yella Bellies you just remember one thing, just --- one --- thing! None of you can be first, but a whole bunch of you yella bellies can be next --- WHOOOO!!!!!!! Cool
Blah Blah Blah I have heard it all sniper but you might be the best on the old guys side. But with or with out ya brother the old guys will go down in defeat once again tomarrow. Like or Not brother but Learn to Love because the young guys keep on rollin to victory game after game.

Oh yeah by the way old guys I talked to one of your players today and he said it's nothing personal but he wants to be with the young guns. He said he is tired of getting beat week after week and wants to start winning some so he is now a young gun. The only reason he ever played with you boys was to try and even sides up but since you old guys have new recruits he is changing sides
BigJ Wrote:That is right he got a taste of it already i put him out and he got shot about 14 more times after he said he was out it wasnt my fault that i could not slow the speed that my gun was shooting and RN09 ur gonna get a little taste of what the A5 taste like you will will be laying doing this:lmao:
no thats u laying on the ground after ur shoot...you will be there kicking going im out im out dont shoot
Are we playng tomorow rain or shine?
BigJ Wrote:no thats u laying on the ground after ur shoot...you will be there kicking going im out im out dont shoot

BigJ you dont have to worry about shooting anyone tomorow, casue im gonna put you out so fast your head will swim.
BigJ Wrote:no thats u laying on the ground after ur shoot...you will be there kicking going im out im out dont shoot

i wont do that IF i get shot. and i know it wont be by you Cool
Two questions for MONGO - JANE because MONGO & Calamity Jane are the same person the Sniper calls them MONGO-Jane.

1. Have either of your 'personalities' ever killed the sniper?

answer is "NO"

2. However, How many times have both MONGO & Calamity Jane, tasted the Snipers paint?

answer, Calamity Jane has been killed 3 times by the Sniper, twice right in the head!

Mongo has been killed 3 times by the Sniper and one unconditional surrender, which was varified in person, by the Sniper & Mongo, and also by numerous other paintballers just a few days ago.

So listen MONOGO, Calamity Jane, Quasi Modo, or what every else you call yourself on BGR SmileSmileSmileyou need to learn a lesson ---- The lesson is "You actually need to have some credentials before posting trash talk Confusedhh: other wise you sound stupid :thumpsup:
Great Reply Sniper...i think the rain will hold off 4 us 2 marrow so im gonna go jusm in the bed and RN09 u are 1st on my list and Jack u aint gonna be able to kill me 2 marr because it is a high of 62 you will melt
Wyatt Earp Wrote:[youtube="True Story]khrusDYepo8[/youtube]
by far the best video i have ever seen...when did the yella bellies make a clip
Colonel Sniper how sad is it that you keep up with your kills on someone, do you keep a little dairy in one of your pockets and each time you get a kill you write it down...............I bet it sounds a little like this.............Dear diary we are playing paintball again today and I got another kill, today I shot one of those players on that team we call the yella bellies, his name was Mongo. I am so happy that I got him I don't know if I will be able to again but I am gona try.

Mongo has never surrendered unlike the Sniper the day he yelled out for everyone I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!:igiveup: This game is taking to long, and wants to blame the young guns for taking to long when the Sniper could have came looking for us. I will admitt that the Sniper did put me out that day cause we were in a shoot out and sent Wyatt to get shot in the ear. Knowing that him and the judge were close to me they chose to hide and not move. Finaly I gave up on him cause I knew he was scared to come look for me so I went for him and he did get me. That is the only time I know of the Sniper getting me in Death Valley. We did light each other up like a christmas tree though in the I 75 duel.

Oh yeah last thing Sniper I will post all the trash talk I want since I show up every week and play. Untill you start playing again then maybe you should stop the trash talk
still on for today?
Well guys are we still playing today? It is getting close to game time so we need to know if it is still on for today....
The game is on for today!!!

See you guys @ 1pm.
o yea the young guns come away with yet another SWEEP!!! the old timers' ha 3 people hiding in the holler before we even started and the sniper was one of them. and well he was the 1st one out of the game...so there was no styling and profiling today!! worked for 3 days digging man holes and it didn't do any good. just face it you cant beat the Young Guns Cool
  •  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next