•  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Amun-Ra Wrote:So we down to play Sunday?

So is your boss actually gonna let you come out and play this time?:Cheerlead
yea talk all you want tate, you and wyatt are the first 2 i am comin for sunday, when i take you both out at the same time, all you'll hear is me laughing because of the look of shock on your face. if i were you i wouldn't even show up sunday its gonna be ugly, for the old farts that isCool
Good reply Tate. They want to call down the thunder then they have. No mercy for any of thee YB's. I can talk alot but when they start gettin mouthy on BigJ then that's where the line in the sand is drawn. Make sure all of the YB's have a yellow stripe on their sleeve to recognize themselves, Oh wait it's down their low down snake crawlin daisy pushin backs.Cool
THE REF 37 Wrote:yea talk all you want tate, you and wyatt are the first 2 i am comin for sunday, when i take you both out at the same time, all you'll hear is me laughing because of the look of shock on your face. if i were you i wouldn't even show up sunday its gonna be ugly, for the old farts that isCool

Oh we will definitely be there Sunday. When I get done with you, you will definitely be painted to match what you are... A Yella Bellie...Big Grin.... To be honest you will probably get shot in the back for running like a coward...:eek: .. Sunday can't get here fast enough Ref....:howdy:
WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like were cooking tonight brother WHOOOOO!!!! And that’s--- just --- the ---way --- we --- like it brother Cool Well boys, it’s official, the SNIPER IS BACK! :bigeyed: That’s right, the day of reckoning is drawing near for you low-down, awful, dirty rotten, belly-crawling, foul smelling, weasel-hiding, wimpy, cowardly, good for nothing, egg sucking, gutless, slimy pieces of green donkey snot yella bellies. So let the Sniper set the record straight right here and now

Amun-Ra, step up to the plate and show some guts
Johnny Ringo, time to walk that isle
Ref, you can run but you can’t hide brother
RaiderNation, you just can’t run with the big dogs so why don’t you stay on the porch

And most importantly WHOOOO!!!!!!

MONGO-JANE,
you don’t have anyone fooled posting on your alter ego’s (Calamity Jane’s) BGR account. But everyone knows deep down inside you’ve always wanted to be a :blonde: Now your pretending to be one on BGR’s Smile

BAD MONGO JANE ----- for creating two accounts!!!!! :ape:

P.S. Mongo, I know you won’t understand what I just posted so read it for now, print it off later, and when I see you again in person I’ll explain it too you
Calamity Jane Wrote:I am tired of hearing how Wyatt was the only witness to the duel that took place...Calamity was also an eye witness and I have to say Mongo definitely covered the Sniper in places he wouldn't want his mommy to touch him...After leaving my room Mongo wanted to show RNO9 but instead the Sniper ran to his room in shame to hurry and take his clothes off complaining how the paint wouldn't come off his clothes and he was ruined....so if you ask me brother no one was styling and profiling except for MONGO himself

Calamity Jane my @$$ -------- BAD MONGO!!!! :ape:
Don't worry Sniper we will get them sunday, that is if they show up.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Don't worry Sniper we will get them sunday, that is if they show up.Cool

Unfortunately Wyatt, I still can't play Sunday. Not due to health reasons though. I'm over my brush with death as I'm sure everyone is glad to hear Big Grin But as much as I love paintball I love my 83 year old grandmother even better. The family is having her a birthday party @ 2pm. I'll call you as soon as I can leave and if your still playing I show up --- even for one game.
TATE_64 Wrote:I am blasting you right out of the gate...Cool

Can't wait until Sunday.... :Thumbs:

Protect that neck of yours too, hate to hurt u again like I did last weekend Smile
JackFrost Wrote:Protect that neck of yours too, hate to hurt u again like I did last weekend Smile

I hear ya...Smile That was a good way to get introduced to paintball for sure...Big Grin I will be looking for ya Sunday...

What time is this goin down on Sunday?
1:00...
Wyatt & Co. better say their prayers Saturday night because come Sunday IT'S ON!!! I just hope the forecast is wrong, their giving 60% chance of rain showers. Of course if they're wrong there's a 100% chance of SMACK DOWN for that bunch of low down lyin' tale packin' scum suckin' nose pickin' booger eatin' knuckle draggin' scab eatin' butt scratchin' chicken livered dog breath foul smellin' paintball losin' HEE-HAW lookin' JACKASSES!!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Wyatt & Co. better say their prayers Saturday night because come Sunday IT'S ON!!! I just hope the forecast is wrong, their giving 60% chance of rain showers. Of course if they're wrong there's a 100% chance of SMACK DOWN for that bunch of low down lyin' tale packin' scum suckin' nose pickin' booger eatin' knuckle draggin' scab eatin' butt scratchin' chicken livered dog breath foul smellin' paintball losin' HEE-HAW lookin' JACKASSES!!!
That's not nice Ringo, Not real nice that you and the YB's are prayin for rain but I have bad news for you and the scalawags riding for your outfit, we are gonna be there no matter if it rains until and during sunday. Put the little golashes on Rn09 and Ref and just bring it. I've seen the Ref run in water before and it won't be any different this time around. Jack Frost best freeze the ground or his own dad will have him cryin tears with the rain. Another shot to the nose for RN09 will just about do him in.Cool
Wyatt what are you talking about, like i said before all those shots to the head are starting to catch up with you. By the time we're done with you sunday you'll have amnesia, due to numerous shots to the head. just go ahead and wave the little:igiveup: and save you and your team the a## kicking thats coming your way. Here is what tate is goin to look like after the beating :eek:
Smile
Wyatt you never learn do you? how many times is it gonna take me to shoot you for you to finally realize that you cant beat me bad nose or eye you just cant beat me and thats a fact! :p :p Cool
Hey MONGO-JANE :ape:

Why don't you start yet a 'third BGR account' and call yourself Quasi Modo

:lmao:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:That's not nice Ringo, Not real nice that you and the YB's are prayin for rain but I have bad news for you and the scalawags riding for your outfit, we are gonna be there no matter if it rains until and during sunday. Put the little golashes on Rn09 and Ref and just bring it. I've seen the Ref run in water before and it won't be any different this time around. Jack Frost best freeze the ground or his own dad will have him cryin tears with the rain. Another shot to the nose for RN09 will just about do him in.Cool
I'm just not a nice person, we're gonna stomp a mudhole in you guys & walk it dry and that's the bottom line cause RIIINGO SAYS SO!! I see you had to edit your post because of your eyes, what's the matter got paint in 'em or have you been cryin'???Big Grin
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:Wyatt you never learn do you? how many times is it gonna take me to shoot you for you to finally realize that you cant beat me bad nose or eye you just cant beat me and thats a fact! :p :p Cool

RN09, you depraved, half witted, babbling fleshbagg, little Nincompoop! Wyatt, has forgot more about shooting people in the head than you'll ever know!Smile Smile Smile
JackFrost Wrote:Well boys the old man got his gun today and he may join the battle on Sunday.

That's good, we'll help you annihilate him JF. He'll look like swiss cheese.Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:RN09, you depraved, half witted, babbling fleshbagg, little Nincompoop! Wyatt, has forgot more about shooting people in the head than you'll ever know!Smile Smile Smile

i didnt say anything about shooting people in the head i was just saying that i can beat Wyatt.Cool
When it comes to shootin I don't think you can beat Ol Wyatt at anything RN09. And that's the bottom line.Cool Ringo and Ref are simply waitin for the Wyatt Earp Gang to terminate every YB in the Valley. Time is gettin shorter by the minute.
The Young Guns will be out in full force Sunday for the kick-off of the NO MERCY TOUR 2010, come one, come all & see the destruction & carnage we're gonna leave laying in Death Valley as the Young Guns take on Wyatt Slurp, Doc Noplay, the Snooper, Tater tot, tinyj, Col. Crill, the Sludge, the Madcrap Johnny Tyler, Barney, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck & lots more of your favorite cartoon characters. It's sure to be a barrel of laughs for everyone.:lmao:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:The Young Guns will be out in full force Sunday for the kick-off of the NO MERCY TOUR 2010, come one, come all & see the destruction & carnage we're gonna leave laying in Death Valley as the Young Guns take on Wyatt Slurp, Doc Noplay, the Snooper, Tater tot, tinyj, Col. Crill, the Sludge, the Madcrap Johnny Tyler, Barney, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck & lots more of your favorite cartoon characters. It's sure to be a barrel of laughs for everyone.:lmao:
That does it Ringo. Over the line of trash talking from the YB bunch. We will see what happens in a very very short time. Outnumbered or not we will be at the top of the mountain overlookin the massacre. Bring your lawn chair Ringo and baby sitting papers for the Ref and RN09, You're gonna be watchin the action for awhile.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i didnt say anything about shooting people in the head i was just saying that i can beat Wyatt.Cool

Yes, you did RN09! you just did it on bubby's account! you and MONGO-JANE are just alike Smile You both have two accounts so you can agree with yourself :Thumbs: Smile Smile Smile
Johnny Ringo Wrote:The Young Guns will be out in full force Sunday for the kick-off of the NO MERCY TOUR 2010, come one, come all & see the destruction & carnage we're gonna leave laying in Death Valley as the Young Guns take on Wyatt Slurp, Doc Noplay, the Snooper, Tater tot, tinyj, Col. Crill, the Sludge, the Madcrap Johnny Tyler, Barney, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck & lots more of your favorite cartoon characters. It's sure to be a barrel of laughs for everyone.:lmao:

Why Johnny Bravo! Some could interpret your rather deplorable, contemptible, pitifully pathetic attempt at humor as an attempt to mask your fears with sarcasm, and we all know sarcasm is anger's ugly cousin. In short 'sir', I do believe you are developing a complex Cool
[quote=Johnny Ringo]The Young Guns will be out in full force Sunday for the kick-off of the NO MERCY TOUR 2010, come one, come all & see the destruction & carnage we're gonna leave laying in Death Valley as the Young Guns take on Wyatt Slurp, Doc Noplay, the Snooper, Tater tot, tinyj, Col. Crill, the Sludge, the Madcrap Johnny Tyler, Barney, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck & lots more of your favorite cartoon characters. It's sure to be a barrel of laughs for everyone.:lmao:[/QUOTE

B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O & BINGO was his name-o :dogbowl:. You just had to go and do it. Now you have called down the wrath of the Colonel :devilflam !!! No one and I do mean no one Brother calls out the likes of Wyatt and Co., you now will have to pay. I hope all you low down, belly crawlin, rat dropping yella bellies take eat you vitamins and say you prayers befor Sunday as you will know after Sunday why it is called DEATH VALLEY, Brother!!!!!!!!!!!! :Skull03: .

Wyatt, I was called to a special mission over the holidays to save yet another poor soul. Although the yella belly massacre will start without me, rest asure the Colonel will be fly the balckhawk as fast as possible to get there. If it takes I'll repel into the battle zone with guns blazn :flame:.
The Sniper Wrote:Yes, you did RN09! you just did it on bubby's account! you and MONGO-JANE are just alike Smile You both have two accounts so you can agree with yourself :Thumbs: Smile Smile Smile
Just like you & kernel crap:thumpsup:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Just like you & kernel crap:thumpsup:

Johnny Bravo, as we all know, like him or not, the Sniper is a man of honor, and would never stoop to the levels of scowndrals of the likes MONGO-JANE & RN09. So as an act of good faith the Sniper will personally introduce you to the ol'timers newest member and my good friend "Colonel Kill" at my earliest possible convinence. Hopefully, this will satisfy your insecurities 'Sir' Wink
Rn09 you are not gonna tlk to Wyatt like that he is not only the President of Wyatt and Co. but he is the best cowboy we have and you are not gonna speak to him that way...you are 1st on my list come sunday to eliminate.
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next