•  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
I can make it, hopefully I get my new barrel and vest as well for Christmas and its going to be a different ball game for me.
THE REF 37 Wrote:I don't have to work or any ballgames to ref friday, i can play. Just to make sure wyatt can dwell on the bus ride down to corbin , how badly the young guns whipped him and his fellow teammates a** :yikes:

I heard you were a :Cheerlead as well REF 37...Cool
Well my Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger cam in to day im gonna go get my tanks filled 2 marr and try it out... BillNZ28 is getting the stuff to fill tanks so you guys can just give me ur tanks and i can get them to him it would be alot easyer of everyone he is gonna get everything so that he can fill them right
Tate since you are on the wyatt's team , no mercy for you we'll see who the:blondeche is after you get shot in the head a couple times by me and the rest of the young guns. You picked the wrong side might as well get use to gettin your a** handed to you every sunday cause wyatt's crew never wins :TongueirateSho
THE REF 37 Wrote:Tate since you are on the wyatt's team , no mercy for you we'll see who the:blondeche is after you get shot in the head a couple times by me and the rest of the young guns. You picked the wrong side might as well get use to gettin your a** handed to you every sunday cause wyatt's crew never wins :TongueirateSho

You are gonna be the very first one I shoot. You are gonna be crying when you get set down like we used to do you in high school at B-ball. Wyatt is gonna show you who the daddy is...Cool Big Grin
So you guys gonna play Friday? Well I will be there in spirit and hopefully the Young Guns won't let me down.
I know what Wyatt's team is thinking. They know I have to work on Friday and that I wont be there. Oh the fear and despiration I smell coming from the Cowboys. Dont worry I will be back.
I probably have to work. But the first time I play ref is going down...lol
Amun-Ra Wrote:So you guys gonna play Friday? Well I will be there in spirit and hopefully the Young Guns won't let me down.
I know what Wyatt's team is thinking. They know I have to work on Friday and that I wont be there. Oh the fear and despiration I smell coming from the Cowboys. Dont worry I will be back.
You've got that right Amun-Ra, I can smell the despiration from here too. You, me, & Jesse James will be out working Friday, but I've got faith in the rest of the gang, they won't let us down. Put a hurtin' on 'em guys (& girl).
TATE_64 Wrote:You are gonna be the very first one I shoot. You are gonna be crying when you get set down like we used to do you in high school at B-ball. Wyatt is gonna show you who the daddy is...Cool Big Grin
Wyatt can't play in the creek!!! He ain't showing anybody anything!!!
They catch us on a day when they know we work so they can try and get a win. Thats pretty bad if you ask me.
I got a tippman A-5 with a flatline barrel, E Grip, and a M249 stock. It shoots pretty nice but i havent played in a while
Mustang0127 Wrote:I got a tippman A-5 with a flatline barrel, E Grip, and a M249 stock. It shoots pretty nice but i havent played in a while

Come on over, you're welcome to join in on our Sunday battles, (Friday this week).
Amun-Ra Wrote:They catch us on a day when they know we work so they can try and get a win. Thats pretty bad if you ask me.

I agree, if that's what it took for us to win I wouldn't even play. Of course if they do happen to pull it off & win (which I doubt very serious) you'll think they just won the world series or something. If Mongo, Ref, & Jack Frost can show up that should be enough to do the job.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I agree, if that's what it took for us to win I wouldn't even play. Of course if they do happen to pull it off & win (which I doubt very serious) you'll think they just won the world series or something. If Mongo, Ref, & Jack Frost can show up that should be enough to do the job.
All I know is that if they win I dread to see what Wyatt and the Sniper will come up with on here... It will be about how brave they were and how they overcome odds to win, blah, blah, blah!!!! When all it really will be because me and Ringo weren't there. Thats right Wyatt, Sniper I said it. You can't beat me or Ringo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well boys, as most know the Sniper, Wyatt, Curley Bill & Judge Roy have been traveling for a couple days. We ran out of @$$*$ to kick in Floyd County so we took our show on the road. In our absence I couldn’t help but notice some of you miserable, dejected, low-down, scum sucking, dirty-rotten, wretched, rat-bag, pieces of rodent-dung, yella bellies have attempted to grow a spine and trash talk. :Clap: Well good, that’s just the way we like it brother!!!!! Cause when it gets too tough for most then its just right for me and my good friend Wyatt!!!!!! It’s like when a spider catches a fly.

I don’t blame you yella bellies! The way I see it is, if you don’t have the nerve to come out and fight like men, like us ol’timers, then at least you can act like you do. So lets just get it straight right now, even though the Sniper is still not cleared to play & won’t be available Friday, I am back in town ---- TRANSLATION “Time to shut up again Amun Ra, Johnny Ringo, Cordell Walker, ‘Little girly’ Ref-runner, & Raidernation” cause we all know the Sniper talks the talk like its going out of style cuz!!!! and you yella bellies have learned the hard way brother, that the Sniper walks the walk like its nobodies business!!!!! So the bottom line brother, as long as the Snipers in town you yella bellies are playing for 2nd best!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:ape: Mongo you can still talk all you want! Smile
[quote=Amun-Ra]All I know is that if they win I dread to see what Wyatt and the Sniper will come up with on here... It will be about how brave they were and how they overcome odds to win, blah, blah, blah!!!! When all it really will be because me and Ringo weren't there. Thats right Wyatt, Sniper I said it. You can't beat me or Ringo!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

Ringo is the only one who gets close enough for us to shoot Amun-Ra. Big Grin We don't carry ballistic missles that reach miles away :lmao: I'm surprised you get within radio range of the fighting Smile Smile Smile

if blah, blah, blah is the best you can do then Confusedhh:
Nice job of defending the honor Sniper. I get a bit nauseated when Johnny Ringo and Amun-Ra catch us out of town and blister the papers with all this garbage. So sad you Yella Bellies have to go out and work or pretend to work, What if you had a job like the Sniper and myself plus The Judge. You wouldn't have the energy to walk on the field and even attempt to play. Ref catches his little bro gone and gets to use the computer because mommy won't let him use it when the little one is there. Too bad Sniper is still on the mend because just like he said and there was not a word stated that was not true. When he returns all heck will break out. Amun-Ra you need to ask mommy if you could come in late because this ain't gonna take long brother and you won't miss much of the shift. Read up on the Little Bighorn you bunch of skunks and take notes from the master friday. No Christmas for you Ringo and we know who you have to ask in order to play. Just be there friday you dirty low down paintball spittin bunch of Yella Bellies.Cool I hope that you only have about three playin so they can drag back and tell you boys how it is to play with such different odds.
THE REF 37 Wrote:I don't have to work or any ballgames to ref friday, i can play. Just to make sure wyatt can dwell on the bus ride down to corbin , how badly the young guns whipped him and his fellow teammates a** :yikes:

:omg: Thats mighty big talk for a fella with "RABBIT" in his blood.

I'm afraid one more remark like that "Little fella" and the Sniper will have to give you another spanking and chase you back out of the holler again Smile

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
This is gettin good...haha
Just wait Tate. You definitely came over to the right side in this continuing outburst of true sportsmanship on our behalf. We just got back from saving Wal Mart stocks in generously helping Cordell Walker save the store by getting the sprinkler system at the Ashland one to work properly. We do all of these good deeds and still work for the public.Cool
Speaking of Wal-Mart, while on my trip, the Sniper courageously, without hesitation, took the privilege of styling and profiling right in front of my ol arch nemesis Cordell Walker, who admittedly was rendered helpless and speechless, at the breathtaking display of self-confidence, poise, and prowess with which the Sniper strolled.
Guys in a couple of weeks we may have another new member to add to our games, my old man is thinking about getting him a gun and starting to play.
JackFrost Wrote:Guys in a couple of weeks we may have another new member to add to our games, my old man is thinking about getting him a gun and starting to play.

If so he's on our team JF cause he's definitely old school Smile
The Sniper Wrote:If so he's on our team JF cause he's old school Smile

lol Smile
That way when he puts you out he can say

"Whose ya daddy?" Smile Smile Smile
All I have heard is how the sniper is so brave but yet week after week he has been a no show. If he is able to style and profile and leave people speechless then surely he could find the courage to some how show up and take the beatin his yella teammates take week after week.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I hope that you only have about three playin so they can drag back and tell you boys how it is to play with such different odds.

Well it's gonna be pretty embarrasing when you all get beat by only three.....We hear you guys are working on some kind of new weapon, well I say you guys can take your little grenade launcher, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways & shove it straight up your RUUUDEEPOOOOOO CANDY ***!!! IF YOU CAN SMEEELLLLLLLLLLLL.........WHAT THE RINGO.......IS COOKIN!!!!
well put Ringo, I know once we come out victorious yet again they will find some kind of excuse for why we won with less people than them. I will give the Sniper and Wyatt credit for not developing a Loser mentality since they have only won 3 times on the best 2 out of 3 out the last 2 years. A weaker yella bellie would have thrown in the towel by now but not you two, you two must like the taste of defeat.
Sniper if I was always so far out of the battle then why do I take out so many of your players every week? Ask Wyatt. Ask BigJ. Unlike you I dont keep count of my kills everytime we play. The best never have to keep score.
Being how this is Christmas and all. The Sniper wishes to take this opportunity to wish paintballers the world over happy holidays and a very merry Christmas!!! Big Grin

EXCEPT, of course, for you measly, miserable, rotten, pathetic, deplorable, low-down, spineless, slithering, scaly, gutless, scum-bagged, egg sucking, cowardly, crusty-headed, rodent-minded, gutter-dwelling, particles of monkey mucus, yella bellies!!!!

Confusedinglepar
  •  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next